Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sarwesh Trivedi

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. Sarwesh Trivedi General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Sarwesh Trivedi
Dr. Sarwesh Trivedi is an experienced General Physician in Mumbai, Mumbai. You can consult Dr. Sarwesh Trivedi at Indu Clinic in Mumbai, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Sarwesh Trivedi on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Indu Clinic

#58, Ground Floor, Royal Terrace, Wodehouse Road, Colaba. Landmark: Near Charagh Din, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sarwesh Trivedi

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hello sir my brother age is 42 years and he is a diabetic patient he had measles from last three days and which seems to be got over by seeing. But he has excessive body pain and having fever which increases in night and also feeling like vomiting. Please give suggestion to cure it as early as possible. Please respond sir.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr. Lybrate-user, measles is a self limiting disease. Total duration of the disease could be about a week. Pox scars take a little longer o disappear. Spreads through as coughing and sneezing as a droplet. There is no treatment except controlling fever through antipyretic drugs, giving oral rehydration solution to prevent dehydration. So you may give this kind of treatment, which will help in relieving all the symptoms. Vomiting can be controlled by using small amounts of ors solution orally or if need be anti emetic drus can be used. Thanks for the question.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Shoulder is paining a lot from last 4-5 months. Consulted with mbbs many times and did every possible things but result is nothing. even at working, sleeping, stretching it pains a lot. And it had automatically started. Please suggest.

General Physician, Pune
At your age, frozen shoulder is a common thing. You could be suffering from it. Take X Ray of the shoulder to rule out any other lesion. For frozen shoulder best treatment is rotation exercises of the joint and yogasans. You can try that now also.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my friend' s sister is suffering from tuberculosis in left knee from 6 month and day by day it is getting complicated to suffer please help.

Pulmonologist, Faridabad
In 6 month tb should be under control. Kindly write why you are saying that tb is getting complicated.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from dry cough very badly since two weeks. Can you suggest me something.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Do warm saline gurgling 3-4 times daily 2. Take Viscodyne D syrup 2tsf thrice daily if it is a dry cough or viscodyne syrup if cough is associated with sputum 3. You may have to take antibiotic along with it and do investigations after consulting physician, if no relief 4.Avoid smoking if you smoke 5. consult me for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 29 years old from last one month I feel gas in my stomach and for that I visited several times in government hospital and consult doctor and they gave me pain relief and gas tablet but again after some time again I have same issue now suggest me what will I do ?

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
Cardiologist, Ghaziabad
U have to improve your food habits do 1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning 2. Take more water in day 3. Take meals at fixed hrs 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day. 5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. 6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad 7. Avoid constipation 8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day for medicine contact on private chat.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 57 years male. I have no sugar or BP problems. I am veg and no n alcoholic and non smoker. I am suffering from psoriasis for the past 10 years. At present I am taking Methotrexate 7.5 mg 1 tab per week. What is the Ayurvedic medicine?

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Dear Lybrate user, It would be advisable to send an image of your affected part to assess the exact condition, since your case a chronic one. Does your skin scratch much? Any thing oozing out of it. Do you feel better in cold/ warmth. However till your reports reach me Tk, homoeo medicines: @ Psorinum 200-6 pills, thrice a wk. Your diet be easily digestible, simple,on time. * Tk, apples,carrots, spinach,walnuts, almonds,regularly. * Tk, plenty of water. * avoid, dust, smoke,alcohol, nicotine ,caffiene, polluted atmosphere ,scorching Sun. Pizza ,burger, cookies,peickles, sauces. * Report your condition fortnightly, * Your feedback is solicited. Tk care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have hepatomegaly with grade-ii fatty changes in my liver. How to cure it. Liver enlarged size 193mm. Please advise.

Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, F.I.A.G.E.S, M.S. ( General Surgery)
Gastroenterologist, Lucknow
Loose weight. Get a fasting lipid profile done. And can send reports then. Will advice you medications.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She had a pain in her stomach. After two years she is suffering yet. Doctors just says that she has ovary disease. 2 years gone but there is no effects. What will be the proper treatment for it?

General Physician, Faridabad
tell me age, wt. go for u/s whole abd. back with report. so that i can help you. welcome for further help.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 years old, getting married next month. I will be having sex first time. I am well built, exercising daily. But not sure about bed performance? I masturbate once in a week? should I consult doctor. Is there any ayurvedic medicine for well performance like stay-on capsules? is there any side effects?

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
Ur healthy why you r using stayon capsule if you have any problem test like semen analysis. After you done report consult me.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 76 years old. 5years ago pta stent has placed in blood vein to the heart and I am taking ranozex 5oo; cardio plus, and pinomh20 after breakfast, deplatt cv after lunch and after dinner one tablet ranozex 500 though I am comfortable, should I perform angiogram once more to ascertain whether the stent is in right position and whether there is any blockages elsewhere etc. Plesae advice.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
You should consult your doctor first. I can advise you to take a very good homoeopathic medicine along with. I am sure that this will surely help you in due courses of time diacard ( madaaus lab germany ) 10 drops in 20 ml fresh water twice daily. Report after 2 years.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had to suffer from mouth ulcer atleast twice in a month. What should be the best medicine to get rid of this disease?

Advanced Aesthetics, BDS
Dentist, Mumbai
Hi, there are various reasons for mouth ulcers it could be because of spicy food, medications, bad digestion, eating hard food etc. You can go for professional check up to get the exact cause and solution for the same.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Just below my belly button on the left side it hurts a little when I want to poop, sometimes it hurt when I want to pee alot, also my anus hurt a little when I'm pushing the stool, when this pain occurs it feels like I have to poop and then I go and poop, the stool is little soft, what could be the reason. (It only hurts when I want to poop or pee sometimes) sometimes I cart when the pain occurs.

General Surgeon, Gandhinagar
Respected lybrate-user seems like fissure problem avoid oily spicy, nonveg. Have more liquids fiber green leafy veg curd. Apply xylocaine jelly (5) over anal region after passing stool & after sitz bath (sitting in leuk warm water 10-10 min mor & eve). Contact if problem afterwards thanks regards.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m 58 years. There is a small softy growth on my right temple it. Island painless. How to get rid of it without surgery

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Vadodara
Hi, it seems to be a lipoma, which has curative treatment in homeopathy, for which detailed case history with over all health history till now is required, so you can consult me privately for the same and can send me pic of the growth so that I can guide you exactly, if you wish to consult for this then reply me under private questions so that I can give you my email id and we can undergo detailed consultation and sharing of your growth's photographs.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from piles for the last 7 years and I hve a inflammation which never cure should I go for surgery?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, there is no need to go under surgery. Homoeopathy has a good treatment for piles.Take sulphur 30, 3 drops with water once daily in the morning and nux vom30, 3 drops once daily at night.BC No. 17, 5 tabs thrice daily. Avoid spicy food, fried and junk. revert me after 7 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is having cough for past 1 week. It increases when she lie down on bed. please suggest any medicine.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take sinarest one tab in night for 3 days. honitus cough syrup 2 tsf 2 times a day for 5 days. take steam , do gargle , inform if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I suffering from fungus infection from last year. I take many medicines and consultants with specialist doctors but do not have any relaxation. Please give me solution.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicine echinacea q (10 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week and update.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Good evening sir I am 35 years male want to increase sperm count stamina I am already taking metxl 12.5 and ecosprin AV75 for blood pressure and cholesterol I am recently diagnosed with thyroid I have fnac test impression suggestive of colloid goitre kindly suggest me valid medications for colloid goitre and increase sperm count and stamina.

MBBS, MD - Community Medicine
General Physician, Jaipur
You should focus on your other illness and get treated them. It will help you a lot. For, now do not go for any medicines related to sexual conditions, however, you may take Cap. Evion once daily as antioxidant and nutritional supplement. Colloid goitre case should be closely followed with endocrinologist/ physician. It will need Iodine supplement/ thyroxine. It happens due to iodine defficiency.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Red lines in eyes after working on computer or study books and pain in head what to do?

Diploma in Ophthalmology, MBBS
Ophthalmologist, Hyderabad
Hi. After working in front of computer your tear film in eyes get disturbed due to involuntary decrease in blink rate. Because of dry eyes you hav dis complaints. You hav to use lubricant eye drops for dis. It is also called as computer eye vision syndrome. You can avoid dos by taking proper precautions.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi . I am diabetes patient 2 months back I get it. In that time my sugar level fasting 430 after break fast 475. I consult doctor he given insulin. Daily morn and afternoon 10 ml. After one month control f127 bf180 levels. My main problem is weak ness. Shamely I holding one thing I am doing daily masturbating daily 2 times I can not controlling my self. please help

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Stay busy and focused by engaging in activities like playing games/sports, learning music/painting etc. 2. Find new hobby like cooking, gardening, writing, public speaking 3. Eat healthy diet 4. Volunteer your time by doing social work like tutoring needy children/ working at shelter home and rendering free service, raising money for a good cause 5. Avoid loneliness, socialise with friends/relatives 6. Stop watching porn in computer/moble 7. Develop will power, determination to stop practicing 8. Don't have guilty consciousness since it is normal and a healthy way of relieving sexual tension if done in moderation (1-2 times/week) 9. Get adequate sleep (7-8 hours daily) 10. Take plenty of green leafy vegetables, fruits and have balanced diet. Avoid oily/spicy/fried/junk food. Try to have vegetarian food. Observe fasting for 1-2 days in a week 11. Avoid alcohol/smoking 12. Drink plenty of water (8-10 glass daily) 11. Go for regular aerobic exercise for one hour daily like brisk walking/jogging/running/cycling/swiing 12. Do yoga, pranayam, meditation to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 13. Consult a sex therapist/ counselor for further advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from constipation problem for last 5-6 years. How to resolve constipation problem. How to maintain diet chart for solving this problem. Which food I should avoid?

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi, Food to be avoided are hot and spicy food, oil fried food and wheat and ragi preparations, pepper, green chillies. Avoid intake of coffee and tea. Food that are helpful are high fiber diet which includes raw vegetables like onion, radish, cucumber, carrot, beetroot, tomato,etc. and fruits like big banana, grapes, musambi, orange, jackfruit, chikoo, pineapple, watermelon,etc. Sprouted whole grains and oats are also helpful. Drink plenty of fluids like tender coconut, buttermilk, milk, water, fresh fruit juices,etc. Please follow these home remedies to cure constipation: - Eat a big bowl of papaya daily before or after food. - Soak dry fig in water overnight and eat it in the morning everyday. - Add 2tsf of lemon juice and a pinch of salt to a glass of hot water and drink it on empty stomach in the morning. - Eat one medium sized raw potato along with its peel daily. - Include lot of vegeables like cucumber, carrot, onion,beetroot, ladies finger,radish, snakegourd, beans, etc, both cooked and raw , in your diet. - Add 1tsf of pure ghee to a glass of hot milk and drink it at bed time.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed