Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SarvanYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old women I don't have regular periods I try many things but it did not work can you please help me?
Pireod time pe nai aaya or prega news test se negative h phir v nai aaya so period laane k liye ya kre kya mai pregnant hu.
I'm married and I have a baby of 3 months old I want to have sex with my wife pls suggest can we have sex with condoms are no.
I have irregular periods and also I have pain in my lower belly of right side. If I drink lots of water it goes away and also during that time I have yellow color of urine. What's the reason?
Ajwain or carom seeds are the best thing to have ever happened to mankind, especially to those of us who suffer from digestive problems on a regular basis. They have a slew of benefits apart from just curing an upset stomach.
Let’s take you through the benefits of ajwain water or carom seeds boiled in water.
- Acidity: Carom seeds are the best bulwark against acidity, especially when taken along with ginger powder and cumin seeds. For curing flatulence, carom seeds work best when they are soaked in lime juice, dried and then consumed with warm water daily. This works as a miracle against flatulence.
- Asthma: Ajwain water cleans mucus from the body and provides relief from cold and cough. Apart from this, it also helps in treating bronchitis and asthma. The effects are even better if you take ajwain with jaggery twice a day. For best relief from cold, inhale the steam of carom seeds infused in hot water.
- Irregular menses: Ajwain water is an excellent remedy for getting regular periods.
- Liver and kidney malfunction: Ajwain water treats intestinal pains caused due to indigestion and also gets rid of liver and kidney malfunctions.
- Weight loss: Ajwain water taken on an empty stomach every day helps dissolve body fat and helps to reduce weight. You can also consume 1tsp of carom seeds on an empty stomach every morning to reap its weight loss benefits.
- Tooth pain: Ajwain seeds have been proven to cure tooth pain. Ajwain oil mixed with olive oil and water is an excellent panacea for tooth ache and bad mouth odour. This mixture also maintains oral hygiene.
- Itching, boils, and eczema: Ajwain seeds ground into a paste with lukewarm water and applied on the affected parts of the body can get rid of boils and itching.
- Arthritis: A massage with carom seeds oil on joints affected with arthritis is an excellent way to get rid of pain.
- Trembles: Ajwain soaked in water in the night and consumed the next morning on a daily basis is useful in treating trembling and shaking of limbs.
- Eye cleanser: Cold ajwain water can be used to wash itchy eyes for cleaning them.
- Flu: Carom seeds boiled with cinnamon powder in water is one of the best natural remedies for flu.
- Diarrhea: Ajwain water taken twice daily is an excellent cure for diarrhea.
- Menstrual cramps: Carom seeds work as a nerve tonic and are used to relax nerves during menses, decreasing menstrual cramps. You can also apply carom seed oil on the lower abdomen to get relief.
- Heart: Ajwain water can cure chest pains. You can add jaggery to get instant relief.
- Lactation: Ajwain water is excellent for lactating women as it increases milk flow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I have not had sex but my boyfriend has touched my vagina with his penis and fingered me. Is it possible to get pregnant if he had a little bit of sperm on his hand and ma vagina?
To look good is one of the best ways to help yourself feel good. With the help of the latest technology, we now have cosmetic solutions to our appearance related problems and these are available at numerous salon or in jars that can sit on our nightstand, ready for regular use. Yet, there are more long-term solutions with greater efficacy that one can get from a cosmetic surgeon. Facial implants are one such solution which can help us in many ways.
Here are the various benefits of facial implants.
- Augmentation: One of the main benefits of getting facial implants is that these will help in significantly augmenting your facial features, especially your cheeks. If you have a weak chin which seems slightly receding or too chubby cheeks, then this is a good cosmetic option which can help in giving better shape so that the features are well augmented with better definition and fullness. This will render a fine balance to your overall appearance and make your face that much more attractive as well.
- Reconstruction: Sometimes, we lose the shape and definition of our features to age and weight as well as other factors like a stressful lifestyle where eating and sleeping patterns are less than ideal. In such a scenario, we can reconstruct the facial features, restoring the contours and bringing back the original proportions of the face. This will make the features look like they really fit in with your face which gives a good appearance in the long run.
- Rejuvenate: These implants can also help in rejuvenating and adding a more fresh feel to your overall appearance. With the help of these implants, you can actually bring back the distinction between areas like the jaw and the chin, as well as the cheeks so that your face looks more well proportioned, well defined, and even younger.
- Correct deficiencies: If you have any facial deficiencies in terms of the contours as well as the definition of your features and the blend of the same, then you can turn to facial implants. These implants will help in better contouring in a way that will fix these imperfections in your jaw, chin and cheeks. This will give you a more polished look.
- Facial symmetry: One of the best benefits of facial implants is the fact that it renders greater symmetry to your face. After this procedure, your face will actually have features set in a proportionate line which creates a pleasing and perfect look. If you feel you cheeks are too large or your chin and jaw are literally merging in with each other, then a facial implant will help in bringing in greater symmetry for your face. These procedures are also quite quick to perform. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Hi, I got married on 8th July 2016, we are planning kid after 3 year. I am 26 and my wife is also of 26, My question is How can I plan a healthy kid and painless pregnancy of my wife? We are non vegetarian, I am a smoker but she don't. Do we need any type of medical tests before we proceed for children. What should be in our diet for full sperm and eggs. I know this is not a good question to be asked, because no any husband think for their children before pregnancy.
Pregnency conceive hone ki 4 se 5 din bad se pregnency ka symtrom start ho skti Hain? Like that. Ulti. Fiver, Sir chakrana. Etc Mujhe lagta Meri wife 4 se 5 din ki pregnant Hain. Or wo physically fit nhi Hain ulti, fiver, sir chakkar de rha. Kya 4 se 5 din ki pregnency me aysa symptoms dikhai deta Hain?
Hello viewers. I am Dr Deepti Gupta, practising Ayurveda since 10 years in Gurgaon. My Clinic is in DLF Phase-1, Gurgaon and I am practising here all the Panchakarma therapies and all the traditional medicines here. In todays scenario, PCOS complain is gaining popularity among the women, girls and the young girls, it is a big problem arising.
What is PCOS?
This is very common problem these days among females which involves irregular pattern of periods and so many follicles present at a time like Ovulation, ovaries have pimple kind of a skin, menses with lot of pain. Male characters in females are also seen like Hirsutism, effects of amel hormone in female body, agression, fatigue, laziness, heavy bleeding during periods or less bleeding than normal during periods, late periods, no periods etc.
So, Ayurveda me in sab cheezo ka solution bohot acche se hai. Ise endocrine disorder ke roop me dekha jata hai. Nowadays we all suffer from sedentary lifestyle. Eating lifestyle bhi humara bohot different ho chuka hai jisme junk food, preservative containing foods involve ho gae hai. Time ki kami hone ki wajah se humari ispe dependency badhti ja rahi hai. These are the root cause of any hormonal disbalance.
How to overcome with all these problems?
Ayurveda is a science of life. It tells how to live a life. Ayurveda tells us about the diet regimens, diet plans, daily regimens, lifestyle. HUmari diet kesi honi chaie, lifestyle kesa hona chaie aur bohot he natural tareeke se he hum PCOS aur menses related problems ko overcome kar sakte hai with the help of Ayurvedic medicines and with the help of Panchakarma. These are the detoxifying therapies. It removes all the toxins from the body. So if you are suffering from any of the symptoms you are facing in the body.
So you are most welcome here. Do not get panik. We have great treatments available with us for such problems.
For consultation you can contact us through Lybrate
I am 23 year old, unmarried. For past 5 years, I have been having irregular menstruations, some times only as few as thrice an year. I was diagnosed to have pcod two years before, took ginette 35 for 6 months and started diet and exercise. Periods improved slightly with often 36 days cycle, but once or twice cycle of longer duration. I was told its better Not to take any medicines till the time I want to conceive. But I am anxious whether or not to leave condition as such with only life style modifications. I am trying but my bmi has not shown any significant reduction either.
Sir me and my girlfriend had sex 7 days before and had given her unwanted 72. But yesterday she had bleeding and today it had stopped does, it might be around 14th day before her last period. Does she is pregnant I am in doubt? please help me.
I have skipped my periods. My home pregnancy test turned negative. I'm getting small blood clots sometimes. Don't know what's the problem (I'm newly married)
Sometimes when I sex with my wife, I like to suck her vagina but I fear of any disease or think can be not a good behaviour. Her vagina is also not looking clean. I like a doctors opinion on this. But few times I tried this and her feeling was different means she was enjoyed.
Hello, m a PCOD patient. I had my last period on 21 feb. And from 27 feb I started medication of homeopathy for same. During ds medication I am suffering from little spotting problem I talked with her but she said its ok no problem. Is dre no sign of danger?
Hi My wife is pregnant and she not feel well whole day and she do not eat any thing what we should dooo?
Most women get accustomed to and know the pattern of their menstrual cramps. So, when something out of this pattern happens, they know it is not normal. There are various reasons for pelvic pains not associated with menses. The following are some common causes and it is always advisable to seek medical help, which will help in right diagnosis, early intervention and reduced complications.
- Ectopic pregnancy: If a fertilized egg has planted itself outside of the uterus or the womb, it is referred to as ectopic pregnancy. The fallopian tube is the most common place for ectopic pregnancies. There is associated pelvic pain, which is unilateral, sharp, and gradually worsens. There would also be associated bleeding which is darker than the regular bleeding. This again should be confirmed on an ultrasound and then the ectopic pregnancy removed.
- Endometriosis: The inner thick layer of the uterus could be infected leading to severe pelvic pain, especially in women who are in their 30s, who are not able to conceive. This is often ignored, considering it as normal and it continues to progress and could even result in infertility.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID): Infections like gonorrhea or chlamydia travel up from the genital tract and reach the uterus. Infection along the entire reproductive tract can lead to severe pain. In most cases, if identified early, a course of antibiotics is all that is required to control this infection. Left untreated, it can even cause infertility.
- Ovarian cysts: Another common cause of pelvic pain, they are quite often asymptomatic, except for occasional pelvic pain. They also disappear with no medical intervention. Sometimes, however, it may get infected or rupture and can cause severe pain. This can is an indication for medical intervention. Ultrasound may be required for diagnosis and treatment may include surgical removal.
- Uterine fibroids: The fibroids are noncancerous growths, which can grow to a considerable size and fall short of blood supply. This may cause them to burst, which can be very painful.
- Miscarriage: Most miscarriages occur before 13 weeks of pregnancy and the usual accompanying symptoms of bleeding are severe pelvic cramps. If you are pregnant and notice bleeding with pelvic pain, it is advisable to immediately visit a doctor. Diagnosis may require an ultrasound to confirm the miscarriage. If medications are not sufficient to remove the remnants, then a dilation and curettage may be required.
- Non-gynecological causes: Appendicitis, urinary tract infections, hernia, lower spinal problems, irritable bowel syndrome can also cause pelvic pain. The cause should be identified and managed accordingly.
Unfortunately, most women continue to experience and suffer with chronic pelvic pain without a cause identified. A thorough internal examination can help identify the problem and treat the issue.