Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SarojYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor Sir I hope I am at the right track of asking a private and personal advice about one irregularity in health. I am 56 Male in good health normally sound. During past 6-8 months I notice that each time after sexual intercourse with my wife my tip of the penis and upper skin around it gets injured and gets red. Again after 5-6 days it cures. This occurs regularly. What is the problem now....which was not like this earlier. I am not associated with any other woman.Kindly advice. what medicine can be used for coming out of this defect. Normally it should be hard to resist normal inter courses.
I'm a 32 yrs old female, how to get pregnant normally because 2 times ivf done but that's all negative, please reply me, 15 yrs finished but still I have no child. please advice.?
My partner got pregnant 2 weeks ago, Bt she want to avoid pregnancy right now. So what will she do now. quickly please.
1. Vitamin D and Calcium
2. Nuts and Seeds
Q i am 26 years, 50kg, 5ft 3 inch I have 6 week 6 days pregnancy. I had Mifepristone yesterday and waiting for tomorrow to have 4 misoprostol. Can you please guide me for the doses. I am in a remote area where hospitals and clinics are very far from my home. Please advice me what to do in heavy bleeding if it happened. I am worried. I want to take 4 misoprostol at home. I have a trained nurse with me who knows pushing injection and saline. Symptoms: Vomiting, Weakness, Unable to eat even I am hungry.
I have zero infertility problem in sperm. As per previous tests no blockage found in my tube. It can increase or not.
My wife as thyroid problem. That problem she is not show the interest about doing sex. And when Im doing the sex she feels bad and unhealthy and she can't breathe properly.
Maine fertile window me sex kia h aur mujhe 11 June ko period ana chiye tha but aya nai h aj doosra din h period nai aya kya mere pregnant ho k chances h.
I have a new born baby but I give him breast feeding so my mother said do not eat mangoes but I luv mangoes what I should do plzzzz help me.
Hello doctor, Last few months I have been suffering from irregular periods. I had consulted many doctors for this matter every doctor said it's due to my weight. I am actually 60 kgs. So they told whatever I am suffering becoz of weight. One of the doctor asked me to do many reports like sonography and finally she told its PCOD she even said I need to loose my weight. and further suggested some medicines i. E. Himalaya evecare syrup n obimetSR 500mg tablet. Doctor I don't know what is the purpose of this obimetSR 500mg tablet. and will it help me to reduce weight?
Vaginal lubrication that is non-smelly and clear is absolutely normal. For when you are aroused, vaginal lubrication increases, which makes physical intimacy pleasurable. However, just like vaginal dryness, too much of vaginal wetness certainly ruins the pleasure of sex. For if this happens, the woman will not be able to feel the friction of the penis against her vaginal wall. For the man, too much of vaginal wetness also creates discomfort as the man fails to feel the tightness enclosing the penis.
Causes of excessive vaginal wetness
- Natural causes: During sexual arousal, the veins in the pelvis, clitoris and vulva dilate, allowing more blood to flow through. In women who are super aroused, the vagina starts to sweat excessively, which makes it excessively lubricated. Too much vaginal lubrication can also occur in case of G-spot orgasm or female ejaculation.
- Medication: Excessive vaginal wetness can also happen because of high levels of oxytocin or estrogen in the uterus, cervix and vagina. This can be caused by hormonal fluctuations, usually caused owing to the side effects of birth control pills. In women, rise in the estrogen levels is especially noticeable if she has just started or stopped taking birth control pills.
Ayurveda, being a 100% safe mode of treatment and without any side effect, offers a simple remedy to this issue:
- Pour a glass of water into a bowl
- Put a handful of coriander leaves in it
- Allow the leaves to soak in the water overnight
- Strain the water in the morning and have it on an empty stomach
It has been found that this age old herbal medicine is an awesome panacea for curing excess lubrication and making sex even more enjoyable every time. However, you must remember as with all holistic therapy, you need to drink it every day to enjoy its beneficial effects. It should take about a month before one starts experiencing its effects. Another remedy is preparing an infusion by boiling walnut leaves in water for at least 20 min, straining them and then using it as a douche. This can be done four times a day for positive and quick results.
I at 53 started my menopause. After which I have seen changes in my self. I am angry. Agitated. Suspicious. generally unhappy. Before this I was just d opposite. .Please tell.
I have one month baby boy can I drink green tea I have gastric problem also and it's my third cesarean baby.
My sugar level is 164 after 1 hr glucose. I am 8 month pregnant. Is it normal. Should I quit eating fruit. Should I totally stop eating sugar.
Drinking even the best filtered unboiled water is harmful for you in several ways:
1. Science led evidences in ayurveda explain the cause mechanism effects of drinking unboiled water.
2. Slows down metaboilsm, impairs circulation, paves for indigestion, infections and inflammatory disorders.
4. Increases the chances of metabolic syndrome and even heart attack in susceptible persons.
5. Ayurveda advocates specific science led evidence based medicated water (medicines vary according to pathogenesis) to be used by an individual to maintain health as well as to reverse disease, which when followed will tremendously reverse morbidity.