Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SarojYour feedback matters!
My wife had a problem, white water discharge from vagina when going toilet. We are planning for a baby. Can this affect pregnancy. Help.
Hi I am 30 years old. I recently got itching in my vagina.in the night it became unbearable so I just checked myself then I found some kind of white round circles around my vaginal lips. Kindly pls help.
Hello sir, my doubt is during the pregnancy time can I do the sex with my wife up to 6 or 7 months time please give me the suggestion.
My periods have came on 7th april and my fb rubbing with his open penis on my laggings and he also used his finger in my inner area may be my fb down on my laggings then my periods again come on 29 th of april so there is any chance to get pregnant. What is the expected time of my periods in may.
I am doing crunches since last 3 days. I do 2 sets of crunches daily. I have started feeling some contraction im ny abs. I want to know does it hampers with my menstruation and will it increase my menstrual cramps?
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.
Sir August me main 8 Tarik Ko previous hui thi Abhi TK is month me Ni hui kya Darnell ki koi bat to nhi.
Hello Dr. I want to ask you something. Sir mere last year August m 3 month ka miscarriage huwa tha. Baby ki hearts beat nae the or baby grow nae kr rha tha. Sir ab m conceive krna chahti hu. Kya mg folic acid ki tablet conceive karne say pahle say lay lena chahiye. Please suggest me Dr. Ki es bar koi problem na ho.
Hello mam I and my girlfriend get physically without condom but I did, t ejaculated in her vagina she also not in period, this was happen on 4 may and yesterday was her date of month but the monthly period not happen. She told me that she tested her pregnancy via prega and she found positive. So is it happens we are worrying so much please help me.
Is pregnancy dangerous for hepatitis b patient and what precautions should be taken during pregnancy for avoiding virus transmission from mother to baby.
My last period was on 18th of February. And my test for pregnancy is positive but feeling pain in back and now it started pain I'm burst also.
Mere period irregular h meri shadi ko 4 years complete ho gye docter ko dikhaya to period regular krne k liye 21 day ki goliya dete h jb tk khati hu period regular rehte h fir vahi condition ho jati h check up krvane PR doctor ne thyroxine 12.5 khane ko bola or pregnant hone k liye period k 10 se 20 din tk sex krne ko kaha lekin ye to inke liye hota h jinke period regular hote h or mere period kbhi 40 din ya 50 din tk ho jate h mai pregnant hone k liye kya kru.
Hi, my age is 32. I just miscarried 4 months baby. After miscarriage I have been facing stomach ache due to gas. Before conceiving I never had gastric problem. I have been to doctor and have taken medicines but I don't want to depend on medicine. Please suggest the reason for this and remedy.
I ejaculate in my girl mouth after I min my penis touches her vagina its any chance of pregnancy if her ovulation cycle start of 14 dec but we have done on 12 dec.
I taken ipill in 72 hours on 4 the February after non penetration sex. I got light bleeding on 12th February ,I missed my periods on 16th February. I took pregnancy test on 23 February ,25 feb ,3 march, 10th March and 20 March all shown negative results. I didn't get period till today. I am having cramps from few days but not getting periods. What should I do?
Being able to conceive and the prospect of bringing a new life into the world is something that is highly satisfying and full of joy. Mother's-to-be generally start to take extra care of their diet and make sure they eat right when they are pregnant so that the fetus does not have to suffer. Though it is important to eat healthy during pregnancy, a lot of women and/or their loved ones tend to get carried away and end up gaining more weight than they should.
Today, where our modern lifestyle exposes us to minimal physical activity, the risk of becoming obese during pregnancy is high and some may mistake it for a healthy body. Not only does being obese has adverse effects on the pregnancy, it may also lead to the birth of an unhealthy baby, which may leave long-term negative impact on the body and health of the mother for her to struggle with, for a lifetime.
Some disadvantages of obesity in pregnant women:
In order to be able to understand the importance of controlling weight gain in pregnancy, it may be essential to know what could go wrong if the weight is not controlled or kept under check. Here’s what could go wrong:
- The increasing weight may be one of the biggest reasons for developing long-term health problems, such as diabetes and cholesterol that find an easy access to the body during the time of pregnancy.
- The chance of a normal delivery in obese women are highly minimal, as observed by experts around the world.
- In the case of disorders such as preeclampsia, it may become necessary to deliver the baby sooner than the regular time period and it may also put the organs of the mother at great risk.
- Sleepless or tired nights may be common in the case of women who suffer from obesity during pregnancy and this is something that may affect the journey and process of pregnancy as a whole.
Tackling obesity and keeping it at bay
One of the most important things to do in order to keep obesity at bay in the event of a pregnancy is to make sure that you are eating healthy. If you overtly indulge in fatty foods and junk items, you may be putting your body at the risk of gaining quick kilos. However, if you eat a balanced diet and make sure that you consult your gynaecologist for dietary advice, you may be able to keep excessive weight at bay. Light exercises, such as swimming, walking or yoga can also help but you must make sure to take expert help and suggestions before performing any physical activity that may put yourself or your baby at risk. With the right help you may be able to go through a healthy pregnancy and achieve health and happiness for your baby.