Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saroj BhattYour feedback matters!
My lmp is 29 jan 2016 n edd is 6 nov. Bt we had intercourse only between 12-16 feb. Im in which mnth or weeks of pregnancy n if I conceived between 12-16 feb wat is my due date?
I have periods on the day of intercourse and next month. But I missed from past two month am I pregnant please help me?
Mujhe hormone imbalance ho rahe he age 26 years hai is liye face mein bahut pimples aa raha he mein kya karu or pcos ka bhi problem he.
My husband likes my smell so he at night always takes a deep smell and licks it for long time. I want to know is it dangerous for his health bcoz it a situation that he cant sleep without that activity.
I'm 21 years old and I'm having pco I started using elestra tablet recommended by one of doctor but after using my breast increased a bit and now recently I'm having discharge from my nipples when pressed please tell me is it some danger signal.
I am 46 year old female and has undergone hysterectomy 7 years before I have severe body pain and foot pain especially in the big toe.
Sir we have sex 2 days before and today in 3rd day I am getting pain in stomach because I think periods are going to start. Can I take i-pill in this situation since we don't use condom during sex.
Respected Doctors 2 days before share my problem about MY wife. She is 29 years old and I am 45 years old. At morning during sexual intercourse MY wife found little pain inside vagina. Today we visited gynecologist. She said do not worry no problem some time its happened also suggest me use condoms during intercourse. But my wife use ocp then she said use condoms few days than when everything normal you both decide which precaution you want to continue. MY wife not much happy with condoms. So what can I do now? Please suggest me. Thank You.
How to get rid of the pain in periods The uterus gets swollen during the periods Any solution to get rid of it.
Its regarding getting pregnant. Last evening me n my gf were having oral sex. I may had some precum or sperm of mine on my fingers (Not sure though) and with the same had I fingered my girlfriend. Is there any risk of getting pregnant? Contact wih vagina is nt direct. The same hand touches her clothes before gettnf contacted to vagina.
I have been prescribed xenical 120 mg by my endocrinologist but my period is irregular from last month. Is there a relation between xenical and irregular period. I have also been diagnosed with pcod. Kindly help.
My girlfriend has untimely menstrual periods so she takes some prescribed drugs. We got physical 20 days back and though we did not have intercourse but some of my semen was present at her outer wall of vagina. She has missed her period but the pregnancy test was negative. Is there a possibility that the result was false and the medicines altered them? Please help.
Hello doctor I am 8 th month pregnant and my all report are normal but my alp is 110. Is that any problem please tell me what I do?
I had a ceasarean delivery in 2013 jan, after which my stomach is very big. How to reduce my tummy? I am a working professional.
female, 42 yrs, 2 sons, 13 and 7yrs, I have been diagnosed as having fibroids, I need suggestions, as my gynaec told me to go for surgery.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex after the 10 days of her periods but immediately an hour after she took emergency contraceptive pill. Can she get pregnant?
My daughter is 15 years old and 5 years back she started having periods. She got her last period after 50 days and now it is again late. It was due on march 22 and today is 2 April. She has not not been having any such problem before this. Pls suggest.
Toxins often get accumulated in the blood every single day from the daily dose of junk foods, stress, and pollution. The human lungs play a pivotal role in the purification of blood as the pure oxygenated blood is carried from the heart to each corner of the body. Therefore, it is very important to eat the foods which can help in detoxification of the blood. Here are some of the natural foods which you should try to consume on a regular basis.
- Avocado: If you are looking for food that would purify your blood and keep you healthy, then you should eat avocado daily. It helps in the removal of toxins that destroy the human artery. Plus, avocados are overloaded with loads of Vitamin E which shields the skin from the damage brought about by the harmful effects of oxidative stress and free radicals. Avocados are also a considerable source of Omega 3-fatty acids.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is one of the highest acclaimed foods when it comes to detoxification of blood and removal of harmful toxins from the blood. This green vegetable is also enriched with calcium, Omega 3-fatty acids, Vitamin C and K, phosphorus, magnesium and dietary fiber. If you consume broccoli on a regular basis, it would not only purify your blood but also reduces the risk of cancer, stroke, cardiac arrest, and allergy reaction.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is an amazing source of Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, dietary fiber, folate, manganese, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus. Thus, cabbage helps in purifying the blood and protecting the bones. If you are looking for a natural food which can reduce the heart diseases by keeping blood pressure under control, then you should have cabbage on a regular basis.
- Green tea: When it comes to purification of blood, nothing could be as effective as green tea. It can also protect the skin from sun damage by neutralizing the free radicals and lowering the skin inflammation by blocking the ultra-violet rays of the sun. The anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of green tea reduce the signs of aging.
- Apple: Apple is the best food for cleansing the blood and consuming it daily helps in the improvement of the quality of life. It is a considerable source of all the vitamins and mineral along with high levels of pectin which is a dietary fiber known for removal of heavy metals from the body. The presence of anti-oxidants helps in the purification of blood and destruction of free radicals.
You should include these natural foods in your daily diet to boost the purification of blood, fight diseases and lead a healthy life.