Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Saroj B.GangurdeYour feedback matters!
I have medium long hair with good volume as well, the growth is also good but they are quite frizzy and rough. I suffer from heavy hairfall and dandruff also but not very often. I have tried many shampoos and stuffs for a considerable time like I do not keep switching from one to another but nothing worked. Even home remedies doesn't lasts long on my hair. Currently I'm using vitamin e oil with few drops of cedar wood oil in it. And loreal shampoo and conditioner. So can you please suggest some good routines to be followed or which oil works best for making hair smooth, reducing dandruff and itching. Any change in diet or so? Thankyou.
Hello doctor, I have not got my periods. Last month I got on 18 th Feb. We had our intercourse on 13 March. please Suggest me. What is conceiving period. After intercourse?
My age is 23 years and my hairs is so weak what can I do to stop them breakage is so high? Please advise.
I have done two brain MRIs in the last 15 months and have been told by the doctors that due to combination of lacunar infarcts observed in the frontal lobe and mucosal thickening in left maxillary sinus, has resulted in low blood flow to the brain. This is caused vertigo and there is no cure.
Yesterday I had done sex with my bf without any precautions but during sex bleeding was started. Is this will be the chances of coming period or something else? Also tell me that weather their will be any chance of pregnancy or not and if yes may I take I pill to avoid pregnancy. Please suggest me.
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.