Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita SahuYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years female married, my last menstrual period was 1st October, and on 1st November I missed my period, I take a test on 6th November and it's positive so my question is how many days or week I am pregnant, I don't know how to count. Please tell me.
I am worried that I may b pregnant. I took medron for 5 days to get my periods back I also have pcos .bt I had sex with my bf using condom then the next day I bleed .its my periods or pregnancy? please help .thank you doctor.
After marriage we had sex and she has question that her periods have not been on the date she used to be. Kindly advise.
I have a pain in my left breast I feel like there an extra thing is there, the pain is too heavy for me will you consult me what is my problem is it the symptom of breast cancer will you please help me to solve my problem soon.
Hello sir, I am having too much of weight now I am doing pathanjali yoga having two female kids c_section bt at first gave birth to a male baby it's normal only male baby expired due to premature delivery after that gave birth to female kids tried a lot to loose weight did work outs daily and had diet food also bt no results still nw my weight is increasing only no improvement no thyroid problem no cholesterol bt having irregular menstrual problem give me a good home remedy.
I am pregnant and I did ultrasound and doctor told me that there is a small swelling in baby's right kidney. please tell me the cause and what should I do. I am worried.
I am not pregnant so which reasons still I do not get periods? Its monopose or what? I am so worried about this.
Sir I am pregnant. In this time which food is suitable for it? Is any problem will arises due to long journeys? Which type of water is suitable for this time? Which vegetables are good for eating in this time?
I had less period flow compare to my normal cycle. I had suction abortion 6 months ago. What should I do to get my normal flow?
The lack of red blood cells or hemoglobin in the blood is termed as Anemia. You may also be diagnosed as anemic is your red blood cells do not have a high enough hemoglobin count. Since hemoglobin is responsible for the amount of oxygen in our blood, being anemic results in a decreased flow of oxygen in the blood.
There are 5 different types of anemia. These are:
- Iron deficiency anemia: When the iron levels of the blood are lower than normal.
- Sickle cell anemia: When the red blood cells are shaped like a 'sickle' and hence more fragile. This is an inherited condition.
- Thalassemia: When the body does not produce enough red blood cells or hemoglobin. This is also an inherited condition.
- Megaloblastic anemia: When the blood does not have enough vitamin B12 and hence cannot transport hemoglobin through the body.
- Hemolytic anemia: When the red blood cells are rapidly removed from the blood due to an infection, medication or disease.
Lack of oxygen can have a serious effect on the organs of the body. Hence the symptoms of anemia are also the effects of the disease.
Some of these are:
- Lack of energy
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Reduced attention span
- Numbness of the hands and feet.
Anemia can also lead to a number of major health problems such as:
- Heart disease: Anemia is directly linked to heart disease. When the blood carries less oxygen, the heart needs to work harder to pump it to the rest of the body. Thus, people who are anemic are at a higher risk of having a heart attack than a non anemic person. Anemia can also lead to arrhythmia or a condition where the person suffers from an irregular heartbeat.
- Pregnancy complications: One of the first and most vital supplements prescribed to a pregnant woman is iron. Iron is essential not only for a healthy baby, but also for your own body. Anemia caused by a lack of iron can result in premature birth and a number of other complications at the time of pregnancy.
- Increased risk of infections: Lack of oxygen in the blood can affect your immune system by lowering its ability to fight infections. This makes the body vulnerable to diseases.
- Cognitive damage: Anemia in children can result in a greatly reduced attention span and weaken their memory. Sometimes, even when treated, this can result in permanent scarring and reduced IQ levels.
Fighting anemia is not hard. Consult your doctor instantly if you recognize any of its symptoms and start eating food rich in iron to fight this disease.
I am suffering from earlier menstrual cycle from last 9 months. My menstrual cycle comes in 15 days. It is 15 days earlier. Due to this I am facing weakness. There are so many pimples on face. Please refer me proper guidance to cure this disease.
I had sex wth my bf on 4 and 5 day of my periods that ie 20 and 21 january we hd one unprotected sex on 5 day I hvnt took ny contraceptive pills I got my periods on 17 december and I also got my periods on 16 january my expected period date is 16 february bt I am afraid if I am pregnant so I have started eating papaya every day, I also drink pineapple juice twice. Will these all things help me out to avoid or ruin the pregnancy help me. Also suggest if I am pregnant or not? And will these papaya pineapple will help me? Or should I start running also?
Hi I got married in February 2014, Since then we (Myself & my wife) have been trying to have a baby, but could not succeeded, In last almost 2 years we went to 4-5 doctors for treatment & had various medicines & tests. Recently one doctor suggested my wife for HSG test & it was found in HSG that fallopian tubes of my wife is blocked. further I had seamen test 1 year back & it was normal. Since we trying to have a baby for almost 2 years, it is a great cause of concern for us. Request you to suggest us further course of action.
Pregnant ladies should exercise special precaution while taking medicines as some of them can cause discolouration of the child's teeth. Also, always inform your dentist about your pregnancy.?