Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita JoshiYour feedback matters!
How to clean teeth. My teeth is yellow. I use synsodyene paste. Tell some home remedy to fullish white teeth.
Hello. I am 25 year old boy. My height is 6'4 and my weight is 100 kgs. I do not look fat at all. Because its my bone weight. And I have been carrying same weight since 1 year. From last one week, my foot, back side of thy and backside of knee is paining. Due to which I am limping whenever I stand up and walk. I have seen and heard that because of gastric trouble usually leg pains. Or else it could be Vitamin D deficiency, because since 7 years I have been working in night shifts. So basically exposure to sun is less. Please let me know what cud b the problem.
Plz suggest some home remedies for arthritis. I am taking medication it, I have swelling on my hands n feet.
Hi doctor, I am patient of diabetes please doctor give me solution of this problem and I have some fever from 3 days.
From last two year my tongue is over sensitive it observe spice even when there is little spice in the food
- potatoes are rich in vitamin a, c, b6, copper & manganese.
- helps controlling blood sugar levels.
- best energy producing veggie.
- resists stroke and heart attack.
- reduces inflammation.
- lever cleansing.
Also are many more benefits of it. For more tips/advices search for ssohm.
I was very fair some years ago. But due to the heat of sun in my city my skin colour turned dark. I used natural remedies like putting a mixture of multani mitti, milk, & lemon, Putting raw tomato juice, etc. But I see very negligible change. please help me to regain my old fair skin colour.
I am student. My height 5.9" and my weight is 59. I. E, under weight. How I increase my weight? Give some suggestion about diet chart for me.
Got physical with my partner on the 5th of this month. Since a week have been getting pregnancy symptoms. But today evening I started bleeding. Could tht be implantation bleeding or periods? And when does ib usually occur. Because I the same happened for my first child and I thought it was periods you til I was in my 3rd month.
Can anyone tell me sir. Baryta carb200 and silica 12x can increase my height .I'm now 20 years 2 months .I have done gym for 4-months .if yes. How much quantity can I take those homeopathic medicine .and after / before eating.
I am 26 years male. My weight is 55kg. Is my weight is normal, if not than please help me to increase my weight. Suggest me some protien supplement which help me out to increase my weight.
How Berberis Aquifolium3O should be used for improving complexion? What will be the dosage? How many drops daily and for how many days?
The last few decades have seen obesity has grown as the new social evil. One of the major culprits is the reduced physical activity and sedentary lifestyle that has become the norm. It is therefore not surprising that weight loss is on everybody's personal goals. In a lot of cases, ironically, the methods and techniques have involved turning the clock back, what was being done a couple of decades ago. Let us look at using stairs for example. From an engineering point of view, elevators and escalators were a major focus area in the 1900s and 2000s. However, now, stair designs that are easy on the body are the highlight.
Let us look at some facts related to weight loss and climbing stairs. These should provide you sufficiently good reasons to start using the stairs next time when you have a choice.
- Fact 1: Climbing stairs help burn more calories per minute than jogging. It is declared as a 'vigorous exercise'.
- Fact 2: Climbing a step helps you burn about 0.2 calories and going down burns 0.05, so to burn 1 calorie, all you need to do is go up 5 steps or go down 20 steps.
- Fact 3: However, though the number of calories burned is less by going downstairs, the muscles and joints used for getting down stairs are different. Using stairs to go up and down should be regularly practiced.
- Fact 4: Climbing stairs require about 9 times more energy than sitting and about 7 times more energy than required to take the lift.
- Fact 5: For going up or down 3 to 4 flights of stairs, taking the stairs helps save about 15 minutes of valuable time (most of it waiting for the lift to arrive).
- Fact 6: Regular use of stairs safeguards you against heart disease, diabetes, muscle weakness and stroke.
- Fact 7: Endorphins are released when you climb stairs, which also induce a feeling of well-being.
- Fact 8: Overweight people burn more calories by climbing stairs.
- Fact 9: Taking one step at a time in more beneficial than taking two at a time. Calories are burned gradually, but more efficiently.
- Fact 10: Climbing stairs is eco-friendly as well, as it reduces carbon emissions. Just another reason why you should avoid the lift! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
Helo doctor I have patches my face so I am suffering. Doctor is suggestion biluma cream I try this cream two days. Any side effect this cream.
Diabetes is a group of metabolic disorder in which the blood glucose level remains persistently high and requires lifelong medications, diet control and several other factors to maintain it in the normal level. Person having diabetes commonly end up with a serious complication called as ‘diabetic neuropathy’. It is also referred as peripheral neuropathy in which the peripheral nerves which are responsible for caring the impulse towards and away from the brain get affected. The symptoms may vary depending upon the type of nerve that gets affected but most commonly people may experience pain, numbness and tingling sensation over the arms and lower extremities.
The most important thing to be done in curing diabetic neuropathy is to maintain the blood sugar level to normal always with proper medication, diet and adequate physical exercises. Ayurveda uses few precious herbs to cure diabetic neuropathy, which are identified by our ancestors before many decades. Some of the herbs are:
- Ashwagandha which is also referred as Indian Ginseng is the best herb which has many medicinal effects and mainly used for ailing the disorders of nervous system. This herb acts on the nerves and also improves the strength and physical stamina. It also used for relieving the pain over the calf muscles, loss of weight because of diabetes, neuropathy, stress, frequent urination and nerve exhaustions.
- Manjishtha is an herb used in Ayurveda as a treatment for several diabetic complications. It treats not diabetic neuropathy, but also cures diabetic nephropathy and retinopathy. It acts as a best remedy for several chronic infections and inflammations. It has been noted that it has a calming effect on the nervous system thus it can also be used for the treatment of epilepsy.
Ayurvedic treatment for diabetic neuropathy
- Abhyangam, in which the whole body is massaged gently with the medicated oil to improve the circulation of blood, causes nerve stimulation effect and also relieves stress. They concentrate mainly on the foot (Padabhyanga) which is commonly affected in neuropathy.
- Sirodhara deep relaxation and revitalisation of the central nervous system which is found to get affected in neuropathy.
- Ksheeradhoomam, it is a process done for the problems of nervous system and other neck problems by applying special type of medicated steaming. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.