Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita BhaleraoYour feedback matters!
Hello, im trying to conceive, and my cycle will around 26,27,28 days and regular, I heard about folic acid tablets for trying to pregnant, is it true, and which tablets to take.
Holi is one of the most enjoyable festivals in India. It is one that everyone looks forward to and is usually known as the festival of colours because we use colours and coloured water to douse our friends and family in a great display of pomp and show. Also, we tend to get doused and remain that way for many hours, mostly in the sun. As such, Holi can also take a toll on our skin by causing discolouration, rashes and insensitivity. So what should one do in order to avoid coming down with bad skin the day after Holi? Here are our secrets, which will leave you with shining skin even after you have had a great time at the festivities!
- Hydration: It is very important to keep yourself well hydrated before you plunge into the festivities. Remember to drink lots of water and ensure that you have a bottle in hand so that you can easily fill up on fluids even as you enjoy yourself with all the sun rays and the colours. This will ensure that your skin does not become too dry.
- Full sleeve clothing: Another good idea to keep your skin protected is to wear full-sleeved clothing so that you do not tan indiscriminately and you do not end up with too much discolouration and rashes on your skin. Wear light fabrics that will dry fast so that the water does not get absorbed by the clothing and into your skin. This will keep your skin relatively dry, even if you enjoy yourself for hours at an end. Avoid synthetics clothes and denim as they would stick to your skin.
- Organic colours: With the whole world going the organic way, why should our Indian festivals remain behind? So, you can now opt for organic colours that have been produced in a safe way with safe ingredients. These natural pigments will ensure that you do not have to scrub and endure rashes and irritation after the festival. It is a good idea to opt for such colours, which can be washed off easily and are bereft of synthetic materials that can harm the skin in the long run. This can also help in avoiding problems like eczema and other skin conditions.
- Oil your hair: India is a land of rich cosmetic tradition. No matter which direction you look in, you will always find that you have a weapon of choice in terms of oils and other ingredients that are absolutely great for keeping your skin and hair in good shape. So our advice is to oil your hair well, preferably with coconut oil, olive oil, or vitamin E oil, so that the colours and the water does not get absorbed onto your scalp. This will also help in keeping your hair moisturised as the colours can make the strands very dry. Always oil the whole body before playing holi.
- Lips: Apply plenty of lip balm before joining the play of colours.
- Nails: Apply a thick coat of dark nail paint before Holi.
It is important that you must apply oil behind your ears, between your finger tips and even near your fingernails. It is ideal that you don't wax or thread or do any facial treatment, at least, three-four days ahead of Holi. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
She is four week pregnant, our doc took first hcg test which came around 305, so I need to know is it normal? We underwent 2nd hcg test also whose report we will get on monday. So is it compulsory tht hcg should double after 48 hours. Our gynac also recommended to take hcg injection. So it viable to take that.
Dear sir & mam Good evening Muzko puchna h ki agar koi girl physical relation banati h mere sath me safety factor (condom) use karta hu or safely sab kuch hota h fir bi me ESE hi usko pil tablet unwanted 72 deta hu to eska kitta side effect hoga .aage in future koi problems to nhi aayegi usko.
Hello madam, maine last period 29/6 ko dekha tha pr abhi tak mujhe period nahi aaya hain, main tab ovigyn dsr aur cap Q gold f le rahi hun, jaisa aap sab ne mujhe urine test krne ko kaha tha to Maine 3/8 , ko kiya 1st pink line dark tha aur 2nd wala untna dark nahi tha, madam mujhe 3/8 se halka halka Brown discharge ho raha hai, kya kre kuch samajh nahi aa raha hain ,Dr ne mujhe 42 days me bulaya hai, kya pregnancy me Brown discharge hota hain, ya kuch aur baat hain, please boliye na.
My marriage has been one year and I am trying to be pregnant since 3-4 month but I don't get any result yet. What shall I do please help me.
I have married before a year. I am 30 years old and my hubby is 36 years old. I have pcod problem and obesity. Kindly help me for conceiving a baby.Please suggest.
Before five days of getting period I have stomach pain occasionally and find white thing in vagina. Is there any problem in forming a baby.
Prolonged exposure to the scorching sun is the sole reason for a sunburn and heat rash.
Sunburn and rashes cause itching and redness on the skin and most commonly affects the face, neck, back or the chest due to exposure to temperature extremes.
Here are some easy and effective home remedies, collected from grandmothers’ recipes, for you to try this summer to treat sunburn and heat rashes:
1. Gram flour (besan):
Gram flour or besan smoothens the skin and acts as a cleanser. It helps to remove the impurities, sweat, and dirt that clog the pores from the skin surface. You can prepare a thick paste of gram flour and water/rose water. Apply the paste on the affected area or rashes and keep it for 10-15 minutes. Wash away with cold water.
2. Baking soda:
Baking soda has antibacterial properties that prevent infections and also help to smoothen the burnt area. Mix half a spoon of baking soda and water. Using a soft cloth, dip it in the solution and gently rub over the affected areas. Rinse after a couple of minutes.
3. Raw potato:
A raw potato is a rich source of starchy compounds and helps to reduce the burning sensation of sunburn/heat rash. It acts as an emollient that softens the skin and reduces the redness. Slice a raw potato and place it on the affected area. Leave the potato slice on for 15 minutes and then rinse the face with cold water.
Papaya is a rich source of antioxidants and enzymes that have healing abilities and helps to treat sunburns and rashes. It also acts as an exfoliator to unclog and clear the pores. Slice the papaya and mash it. Apply the paste on the affected area for a few minutes and let it dry. Wash it with cold water.
5. Coconut oil:
Coconut oil is hydrating and therefore helps to nourish the skin. Anti-bacterial in nature, it helps to smoothen the skin immediately and also renews the skin. Apply coconut oil on the rash or affected area and leave it for some time. The skin shall absorb it and get nourished.
I want to know a complete diet plan for my 4 months baby what to feed and when the correct time he doesn't take breastfeeding.
Jab me apne husband ke sath intimate hoti hu to vagina me irritation hoti h bahut jyada. please tell me why I have irritation. and treatment also.
- Do give your child snacks that are low in sugar like vegetables, fruit cheese, or cereals. These do not cause tooth decay like sweet snacks do.
- Do limit snacking between meals. When eating many snacks, the acid in the mouth is high. High acid levels can help make a cavity.
- Do limit the eating of soft, sticky sweets that get on and in between the teeth, like chewy candy or raisins. Sticky foods stay in the mouth longer and the acid can decay the tooth.
- Do brush your teeth after eating. It is important to prevent getting cavities. Wait 30 minutes after eating before you brush.
- Do try to avoid sugary foods like gum, hard candies, and suckers that stay in the mouth for a long time.
- Do reduce the damage that can be caused by sweets by serving sweets with other foods or drink. Saliva or water in the mouth helps reduce the damage sugar can cause to the teeth.