Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarika Sorte
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sarika SorteYour feedback matters!
I want to ask that oiling is necessary dor dry hair but after oiling my hairs got too much dandruff and itchy scalp.
Sir me face bahot dull rehta hai all time oily skin h and weakness v bhi bahut hai please suggest me.
I am 16 years old young boy, from this few days I am facing some breathing problems at night, and feeling very weak. I got asthma so I need a permanent cure way to get reed from asthma. So I need some suggestions periodically for getting cure from this situations. Thank you.
What are the possible health side-effects of taking oral isotretnion 20mg a day for 3 months? Please help me.
Hello doctor i'm using pandrem + cream to brighten my face skin and it works even I can brighten my skin as much I wish using this cream but the problem created by this cream is pimples on my face please advise me how can I brighten my skin removing pimples suggest me any medicine or cream to brighten and to remove pimples.
I am 55years old male having diabetes Fasting blood sugar level 130-180 n Hba1c level of 6.3. I take semi glynase 2mg before meals both morning n evening but some time sugar level drops to 70 n gives me lot of problems. Other parameters which are not in range in my recent blood report areTC/Hdl cholesterol ratio 5.1Vldl cholesterol 42.74Thyroid stimulating hormones TSH 8.6625-OH vitamin D 5.83.
Most people think that having a smoking habit adversely affects only the lungs and the heart. But apart from known links to lung cancer and heart disorders, smoking also causes skin damage. The intensity of damage is directly proportional to the number of cigarettes one smokes in a day and the number of years one has been smoking for.
Here are 7 of the horrible things that smoking does to your skin
1. Premature ageing: the process of skin ageing is accelerated by a smoking habit. The chemicals that are ingested through the smoke cause your skin to age much faster, making it look loose, dull and coarse, with uneven colouring. Most smokers have a muted orange or grey tinge to their complexions.
2. Wrinkles and lines: the nicotine from smoke constricts blood vessels in the outer layers of the skin, thereby cutting off the supply of oxygen and nutrients. This causes the skin to develop visible fine lines and wrinkles at a faster rate.
3. Scarring and pigmentation: since blood is not flowing properly to the outer layers of the skin, it is more susceptible to broken capillaries and veins, which can cause dark scarring and pigmentation on the face and other areas.
4. Darkening of the lips: constant exposure to heat from smoking causes stark darkening and pigmentation in the lips, which also become dry and coarse.
5. Delayed wound healing: the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals in the blood causes cuts and wounds on the skin to heal at a much slower pace with an increased risk of infection, blood clot formation and death of skin tissue.
6. Increased risk of skin disease: smoking makes the skin prone to various diseases and conditions like psoriasis, which happen as nicotine adversely affects the body's immune system.
7. High chances of skin cancer: skin cancer and oral cancer are the two lesser known variants of the diseases that can be caused by smoking. Skin cancer is far more common among smokers than among non-smokers.
The harmful effects of smoking on the skin are not entirely discernible until after 10 years of prolonged smoking. Fortunately, your skin starts to heal itself when you kick the habit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.