Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Podiatrists in India. You will find Podiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Podiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 44 year old male. Couple of months before I got injury to index finger of the right hand by accident. The finger got swollen and I am unable to bend beyond a certain limit. I visited doctor and he asked to take x-ray. It seems no fracture. The doctor asked me to do some simple exercise to solve the issue as this is a small issue. But after 2.5 months exercise, I am still having the swellings and the index finger is bend also. Unable to move the finger freely. Please suggest for me.
I have stone in my gall bladder. Should I operate it it will be removed by medicine or some Ayurveda treatments.
I had a left knee pain and swelling 15 days back and now the swelling has come down but the pain is still there and i feel the stiffness and unable to fold the leg completely. Some doctors said its Arthiritis and some said soft tissue tear and some said nerves problem. Please Guide me in this regard.
I am having pain in my leg get hurt in accident hurting went I am moving it up and down what to do doctor ?
I have a stone in my gall bladder for last 35 years and never had any pain. Should I get it removed or let it be as it is.
I am playing crickets and I slip in the ground and that's evening my ankle get swelling an pain is also present.
Hello. My wife has 4mm stone in Gallbladder. Is it harmful if she is willing to get pregnant? Please help.
My wife is of 56 & has sevear pain in her legs & it is swallown up. May be because of some musculer. What can be done?
Swelling at fingers and big toe with pain, swelling at shoulder joint and wrist with pain, severe lower backache, suffering from spondiolities from last 10 years.
I am 54 year old, male.I have pain and stress in the muscles or veins at back side above the knee. It is not regular but happens sometimes. Also feel pain early morning in the ankles.
I am having a little pain and swelling in my left leg. Which medicine should I take? Any home remedies?
I am 72 yrs, suffering from swollen knees with severe pain and back pain far last several years. As I live in hilly area i. E . Himachal pradesh, india, I have to move to 2nd floor of my residence and vice versa. I feei tired soon. What are the remedies of my ailments?
Hello I have recently diagnosed with a gallbladder stone of 8 mm. I asked doctor and he said that surgery is the only option to get it out along with gallbladder. I looked up google and found some links where they say that I can remove stone from gallbladder if I drink olive oil and lemon juice mixture. Now my questions are 1. If I go for surgery will there be any impact in future, since I have stomach problems very commonly. 2. Is it true that I can remove stones by drinking olive oil and lemon juice? If yes are there any harmful or dangerous consequences that can happen. 3. Ever since I got diagnosed I am facing problems with urinating. It is coming very frequently and improperly. Kindly help.
Eczema is a common chronic skin condition, which is characterized by skin inflammation and irritation. The most prevalent type of eczema is Atopic dermatitis. It is not a communicable disease and is usually caused, owing to immunological alterations within the body. Eczema can be cured if the persistent immunological disturbances get corrected by internal medications like homeopathy treatment, which is known for providing safe and effective treatment. The presence of red, inflamed and itchy skin can trigger psychosocial and emotional stress in the patients suffering from eczema and can become a dominant cause of severe discomfort.
Homeopathy treatment for eczema
In homeopathy, Eczema is considered as an external demonstration of an internal disease; it requires internal and deep cleansing to tackle the problem effectively. The treatment of eczema begins with the assessment of initial symptoms in order to identify the root causes of the disorder effectively.
The fundamental characteristic of homeopathy treatment is that it targets:
- Genetic components
- Coping mechanism with sentimental triggers
Major advantages of homeopathy include:
- It treats the disturbances of immune system and treats the roots of this disease
- In most of the cases its effects are long lasting
- It is non-toxic and causes zero side effects
The following are effective homeopathic remedies to treat eczema:
- Excessive itching: Sulphur is a Natural Homeopathic medicine, which is considered one of the most effective remedies for eczema. It provides instant relief from burning sensation and excessive itching. It is also beneficial in the case of eczema that has worsened due to the indiscriminate usage of external ointments.
- Weeping type of eczema: Graphite is an effective homeopathic medication that treats the weeping type of eczema that usually occurs between fingers or toes, behind the ears and scalp. It provides effective relief from eczematous eruptions that discharge sticky fluid and eczema that develops on eyelids.
- Dry eczema in knees joints and bents of elbow: Sepia officinalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for eczema in knees and bends of elbow. It provides relief from severe scratching that occurs due to dry skin.
- Gastric or urinary trouble: Lycopodium clavatum is an effective remedy for patients suffering from some sort of urinary or gastric trouble. It is also known to provide effective relief from severe itching and bleeding resulting from eczematous eruptions. It also provides relief in cases of deep fissures and hardening of skin.
Related Tip: "What Causes Eczema? + Ways to Prevent Eczema Outbreaks"