Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Podiatrists in India. You will find Podiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Podiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarika JambhulkarYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, My age is just 26 years and my weight is 128 I am struggling lot in my daily life. I can't reduce weight. I tried all diet and I can't go for walk as I already met with accident so. Fracture in femur. If I walk little I get pain and swelling in leg joints. I am planning to go for sleeve gastrectomy surgery. My family just lower middle class. We can't afford 2 lakh 3 lakh and all. I heard that sleeve gastrectomy surgery is doing in free of cost in aiims Delhi. Can you please give me some suggestions and procedures. Thank you.
My mum is 58 years old. She has a problem with her feet. Her big toe is bending n it looks like swelling on the other side and she says it hurts.
my son is suffering problem in hair with raddish, itching, dandruff, pain likewise psoriasis or egzema. have u treatment of it.
Can women get colon cancer? Would drinking more water help with my indigestion? Could I still have gall stones if I'm a healthy young male? I have constipation and bloody stool, is this alarming? What are the symptoms of liver disease?
Is there any laser treatment available instead of operation of gallbladder stone? If it is there how much it will cost?
I am 35 years old women. I have right foot pain from last 10 months. So what can I do for thus problem.
Sir I have sore throat for more than 18 months and no improvements I hav to clear my throat every time and I hav no pain no swelling problem but I cannot shout loud and this problem is not goin sir m really afraid as I was reading online abt throat cancer please advice me m really tensed now I hav no problem I hav nasal dripping and sore throat and my mouth also gets dry do I hav any serious problem sir I am too scared I dnt drink and smoke I hav my gallbladder removed.
Hi doctor, I am 47 yr lady My problem is I get swelling in my feet quite often with severe pain running through my leg ,veins are also clearly visible means they are more visible now in my both feet . I have hypo thyroid also. I had menopause few months back. Can you please guide me.Thanks
Hello sir, I am 32 year old male. Want to know that I have some swelling area under my left arm. And I am feeling uncomfortable from this from last few months. Please advise.
I have scalp issue from past 8 years .I visited many hospitals .MD dermatologist took treatment issue was not solved. Some said it is seborric dermatitis .one doctor said dry eczema scalp I used medicines like coal tar, ketoconazole selenium ,anti dandruff shampoos and costeriods some homeopathy doctor said it is psoriasis. One Ayurvedic doctor said it is psoriasis. When I shave head and shampoo it well every thing is gone and scalp will be clear after few weeks returns and scales will increase as my hair will grow every day I will wash my head still doesn't it dead skin scales smelly .I have huge hair fall at one point of time I used to loose more than 300 hairs per day. Now my hair are thinning day by day. I lost hair from little bit sides And over all hair volume decreased right side I lost most of the hairs. I need the best treatment .my age is 29 years male. Right I am not taking any medicines, shampooing daily when it is not itchy or not greasy I will grow ash and shampoo alternate days .shampoo I using is of baba ramdev herbal Rita shampoo.
By the heavy work my foot was swollen. I am unable to walk. What I have to do to get rid of this problem? Please advise.
Eczema is an autoimmune disorder wherein the skin overreacts to certain triggers in or outside the body resulting in inflammation and lesions. Eczema is also known as atopic dermatitis. The skin becomes dry, patchy and rough, and it tends to form itchy and red blisters. Eczema is usually caused due to inflammation; in most cases, allergy triggers eczema. It has been observed that quite often, patients who suffer from eczema have a family history of allergy. In some cases, patients having other allergies, may also develop eczema. Apart from this, low immunity triggers this disease.
- Red patches over skin
- Dry rough skin with blisters
- Intense itching on skin, with occasional bleeding
- Formation of a thick leather-like layer over the affected areas of the skin
- Discharge of an oozing watery and sticky liquid from the affected area, in case of wet eczema (In case of dry eczema, there is no watery discharge; the skin stays rough and dry.)
Treating eczema with homeopathy
Treating eczema might be possible by taking several medications. But treating doesn't mean curing. People who suffer from eczema know how irritating the disorder is. So they want a cure for eczema, which is possible with homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is known for curing eczema, from the root. Basically, homeopathy helps to improve the immune system, as low immunity is responsible for causing allergies. When immunity is built, and low immunity quits from overreacting to several reactions, eczema is cured.
Here are five homeopathic medicines suitable for treating eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for treating wet eczema, when there is thick, oozing watery and sticky discharge. In most cases, the patient with this type of eczema suffers from constipation and obesity. He or she might be sensitive towards cold. Their usual skin becomes hard and cold, but the affected area remains dry and rough. The remedy is prescribed mostly to women with menstrual disorders.
- Mezereum: This is the suitable for patients with eczema, which tends to form a leathery crust on the head. The patient might feel intense itching especially at night.
- Hepar sulphur: This is suitable for eczema with formation of pus. The patient is usually too sensitive to cold. Intense itching, sneezing and sensitivity towards cold are the symptoms, which indicate the need for this medicine.
- Dulcamara: This is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for eczema, which aggravates in damp or cold weather. Thick formation of yellowish crust and intense itching are the symptoms, which clearly indicate the need for this remedy.
- Sulphur: This one is suitable for eczema with burning sensation along with intense itching. Symptoms usually worsen in summer and the skin feels rough and dry. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.