Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sarfraj KhanYour feedback matters!
I have gaps between my teeth which are at front of my mouth. I am feeling uneasy and guilt with these gaps when I went outside. How can I recover with this problem. And how much cost it is. And how many days it will take. Please give me feedback.
Are Trifluoperazine and Clozapine compatible with each other or are they contra-indicated, as I am on those drugs to counter my Schizophrenia? I am put on thee drugs recently. Please confirm.
I am suffering with hairloss from crown area for 3 years. Now my scalp is clearly visible. How can I judge its cause and cure?
I have suffering with diabetes from last 8 yrs . Me Age is 37 yers. On sunday I checked my HBA1C is 8.3 % & Fasting gluose is 113 . I had used Gyalo M2 forte at evening & Morning .Please suggest what type of medicine & exercise can be help to reduce the blood sugar
Kidney ki promblm hai report me jo aaya hai creatnine 12.8, urea 252, gfr 4 hai hme kya karna chahiye parhej me kya dhyan denas chahiye krpya kuch bataye.
I just got my mri reports and it says that loss of usual cervical and lumbar lordosis curvatures. Partial disc desiccation with mild posterior disc bulges are seen at c-4 -c5 and c6 -c7 level indenting the thecal sac. Disc desiccation with diffuse disc bulge is seen at l5 and s1 level intending the thecal sac. What should I do. I am male 30.
Hi doctor. i am continuing with that acne & pimple ointment. But still now I don't feel any difference. Since am getting marriage by the month of September 1st week. Requesting you to help me to make my skin clear like my old skin. Whether it's possible for me get clear skin in a month? My face is full pink pink. Pink acne. Full face. Please help me.
I did sex with my gf but I release fast about in a minute what I have to do so I play longer with my gf.
I am 28 years old men my hair's are falling and one side Na lil bit bal. Please sugest me what I do. And I want face another soap.
I am not getting my weight going up so can you help that by taking medicines should I gain my weight or I will gain that weight automatically. Please guide me please I want to gain knowledge on that.
I am having dry cough for the past one month. dr. prescribed to take antibiotics 1 course. i have completed but still cotinuous. i am not able to sit in office if coughs comes.
Thyroid conditions are conditions that affect the thyroid gland which is a butterfly-shaped gland in the front of the neck. Thyroid conditions have become a common ailment among most women in India nowadays. Because of hormonal imbalances a number of symptoms, including anorexia, unhealthy weight gain, loss of energy, weakness and fatigue are experienced or opposite symptoms like an increased metabolic activity, a rise in pulse rate, loss of weight and palpitation may be felt in the case of hypothyroidism.
Irrespective of whether you are suffering from hyperthyroid or hypothyroid, Ayurvedic treatment has some viable solutions that are aimed at elevating your health condition.
Ayurveda and Thyroid
Ayurveda explains a disease named 'Galaganda' that is caused due to an imbalance of doshas and symptoms of these are similar to Thyroid. Thyroid imbalance can be controlled by the following treatment regimen that includes:
- Dietary regulations: Charaka mentioned the disease under 20 sleshma vikaras so one should avoid foods which increase kapha like curd, milk, soybeans. In addition, you must avoid foods which are injected with growth hormones to grow them in size.
- Herbs for regulating thyroid: The herb named Purple Mountain Ebony is purposely helpful in the treatment as well as proper functioning of the thyroid gland. In addition to this herb, you must also intake Punarnava, Brahmi, Jatamansi, Gokshura and Shilajita for alleviating your thyroid problems.
- Home remedies: If there is swelling in any part of the body caused due to thyroid imbalances, then it can be properly treated by applying a fine paste of Jalakumbhi over the affected area. The juice of this paste can be administered in a small quantity of 22 grams in a span of 24 hours. It helps in those cases where the reason of Thyroid imbalance id iodine deficiency as it increase the amount of iodine in the body which helps to fix various problems in the body. If you are experiencing a lack of energy and weakness, you can use coconut oil for boosting the sluggish metabolism of the body.
- Yoga for treating thyroid: There are various Yogic postures, which are believed to help in the maintenance of the thyroid gland. You can practice sun salutation, fish pose and shoulder stand for alleviating your condition and get rid of all types of health issues caused from thyroid imbalances. If you wish to get a personpersonalization of your health condition, then it is imperative to pay a visit to an expert who can recommend proper Ayurvedic treatment methods for you.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What are the Ayurvedic medicine to get increase sperm count that will helpful to achieve and maintain erection?
I am a patient of disease retinitis pigmentosa since 20 years. please give me some suggestions for treatment.
What are dark circles?
Dark circles are shadowy patches under or around the eyes.This can make your face look aged, tired and discoloured. Dark circles may also be accompanied by puffy eyelids and redness of eyes.
What are the causes of dark circles?
- Emotional stress such as anxiety and depression
- Inadequate sleep, as a result of staying up too late or suffering from insomnia
- As a result of some prolonged sickness
- Excessive caffeine consumption
- Alcohol abuse
- Exposure and damage due to ultra violet radiation
- Drug abuse
- Not removing make up properly
- An unhealthy diet which lacks the necessary nutrients
- Melasma or hyperpigmentation
How can dark circles be removed naturally?
- It is important to get enough sleep. A minimum of 7-8hours of sleep should be sufficient to rejuvenate and replenish your body cells.
- Drink water. The optimum level of hydration helps to prevent dark circles and many other body disorders.
- A balanced diet helps to renew cell growth, repairs worn out tissues and slows down the ageing process.
- Light massage promotes blood flow and improves circulation.
- It is important to quit smoking and reduce alcohol consumption.
- Green teabags help to reduce the darkening around the eyes.
- Cucumber slices also help to remove dark eye circles.
What treatments are available for removing dark circles?
- Medicated eye creams especially, those containing retinol, azelaic acid, hyaluronic acid, hydroquinone and vitamin C
- Chemical peeling that is especially, directed at the area around the eyes
- Microdermabrasions a non-invasive non-chemical technique that makes use of a spray of micro-crystals in order to remove the superficial layer of dry and dead skin cells.
- Platelet rich plasma therapy is a new modality of treatment for under eye dark circles in which platelets separated from the patient’s own blood is injected in the area around the eyes, which then releases growth factors to give a more youthful appearance.
- Radiofrequency skin tightening.
- Fillers are often used to smoothen the skin, giving it a more youthful look.
- Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment. It makes use of injections which inject gaseous Carbon-dioxide into the skin’s subcutaneous tissues through a needle.
- Intense pulse light therapy (IPL) is a non-ablative and a non-invasive mode of treatment that uses high intensity waves (pulse) of visible light to improve problems such as age lines, wrinkles, freckles, age spots and other blemishes.
- Cheek lift sometimes corrects dark circles
For the complete treatment of dark circles, it is important that a holistic approach is taken towards finding out the cause and customizing the treatment plan. To get rid of your dark circles and make yourself look 10 years younger, visit a Dermatologist at the earliest!