Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am 25 year old and I am suffering from pain for last two weeks on my left arm. So what should I do?
I did sex on 17 July nd my period date was 26 July I did pregnancy test twice nd it was negative nd after this I had period on 12 aug means 15 days late so I am worry about pregnancy pls help.
My father is diagnosed and got know that his haemoglobin is low and the rating is 10 .he has very weak always having severe pain in back and legs dctr advised to take medicine at least for 15 days but the medicine is very costly so he has only taken for 7 days .my father is farmer so can't afford such costly medicine and I'm also a student so can't help him financially but I can spend 500 rs for him so kindly tell me any fruit or dry fruits which I can give him for haemoglobin and something for energy as he his farmer he have to do lots of physical work.
I have sinus pain. I try to resolve this problem by many method but I am unable to do so. Please give me a good suggestion.
I want sex about. When the time sex do than get pragnency fast, after period, before period, period in between 15 days.
My weight is 98kg age 44, height 5.7" early discharge when make relation with partner. Suggest me best.
Hello doctor, my name is Suresh. I'm 22. I am very thin. What are the food that have to take. Suggest me some vegetarian and non vegetarian foods. Thank you.
I am 41 years n diabetic. I take volglistar GM2 every day morning n evening. My fbs is 253 n PPBS is 298. How to control my sugars thru diet kindly help.
My hair is very hard nd damaged. So give me my hair silky nd shiny so please give me some suggestions.
I punched a guy 3 days back. My hand got swelled and its paining while I move my hand. How can I help myself.
If any person is suffering for his/her any pain in back or thoraco lumbar region do a x-ray 1st and consult with orthopedic ?
Stress fractures are small cracks that may appear in a bone. It occurs due to repetitive application of force in the same area. It is very common among various sports such as running, tennis and football. It may also occur due to osteoporosis as this disorder weakens the bones and allows stress fractures to occur easily.
The majority of stress fractures occur due to overuse of a specific muscle. The bones and the muscles used in a specific movement do not get time to recover, thus leading to stress fracture.
Causes: The major cause of stress fracture is change in physical activity, such as a sudden increase in exercise. The other factors that may lead to stress fracture are -
- Poor conditioning: If you are starting an exercise regimen without proper preparation, then it may cause stress on the muscles. It is important that you condition your body before doing any intense activity to prevent injuries.
- Bone insufficiency: Various disorders such as osteoporosis reduces bone strength and increases the likelihood of a stress fracture. If you have low bone density then you are at a higher risk of having stress fractures.
- Change in surface: Change in surface like shifting from running on grass to road tends to cause more stress on the legs, thus increasing the likelihood of a fracture.
- Improper form: Performing any exercise with improper form may lead to a number of injuries. It is recommended to learn the correct technique before exercising, so you may use a spotter or a trainer to guide you.
The symptoms of a stress fracture are:
- Pain: You may experience dull to severe pain if you have stress fractures. The severity of pain will depend on the severity of the fracture.
- Swelling: Pain may be accompanied by swelling on the sides and the top of the foot.
- Tenderness: Stress fractures may cause tenderness in the muscles around the affected area.