Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarad Mehta
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarad MehtaYour feedback matters!
I have damaged the eponychium layer of skin of thumb finger, by biting the cuticle layer of thumb which was somewhat got removed, now skin near nails is not healing and looks somewhat dark, provide me some home techniques for healing skin and to make thumb skin normal.
I am. 21 years old I had a black spots on my face. How could clear this. pimples on my chicks. please suggest me.
I have chicken pox mark in my face for 1 and half years. But the black mark of pox in my face is not going I have tried many thing but none is helpful. Help me what to do to remove thes pox mark.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
Sir mujhe meri pitti ki problem h body m garmi hote hi pure body m pitti ho jati h bhot check kraya but thik nhi hui phle toh cold m hoti thi but ab garmi m bhi hone lg gye bhot badh gye h please help thodi garmi lgte hi ho jati h.
Hello, My face looking is very impressive but my skin is oiling face. What to do? Please give me a answer.
I am suffering from skin diseases since about 4 years. Sometimes in the form of Ringworm, most of the times rashes and itchiness that brings cuts down there in pubic areas. Also I suffer from mouth ulcers that appear deep inside my mouth on the tonsils or surrounding area. Another terrible thing I face is that some of my fingers get very dry on finger-folds and get cracked. Blood comes out. Not only embarrassing but these things are very very painful. I have tried many doctors many medicines but all were temporary solutions. None of those qualified specialist doctors (duffers rather) could finish my problems and just kept on charging huge amounts as fees. I am fed up. Fully fed up. I wanna end this suffering or end myself. Its very shameful. I avoid handshakes. I stay isolated with people most of the time so that my problems do not enter into other's life. Please help me out somebody if you can. I am a poor person who cannot afford to waste money in temporary solutions with stupid selfish doctors who do not even talk properly in mannered way. They don't even clarify what and why am I suffering all this. They just open mouth for the fees. 500. 700. 1200 rupees plus the medicines expenses. That all for a few days. Problems bounce back again. I hate taking medicines now. I want a permanent solution and end these skin problems. Please please please help me.
I am an assistant professor. And I usually write with chalk. My skin of hand is getting sry day by day .Why is my skin so dry ?suggest me somethings so my skin don't get dry?
Freckles are not always unwanted. While some people can't stand them, a few people find them cute. However, everybody loves clear skin and to achieve that it is essential to bid farewell to freckles. Freckles are tiny brown spots that are caused by an increased production of melanin in the skin cells.
People with sensitive skin are more prone to freckles than others. If you're looking for a way to get clearer skin, here are a few remedies to help you deal with freckles:
- Use sunscreen: The first step towards fighting freckles is to prevent them. Freckles are a result of exposure to the sun and hence using a good sunscreen every day is a must. Choose a sunscreen that fights both UVA and UVB rays. The more your exposure to the sun, the higher the amount of SPF needed.
- Bleach them with lemon juice: Lemon juice is the best form of natural bleach. Apply freshly squeezed juice or bottled lime juice onto the skin and leave for 15*20 minutes. Do this twice a day to see your freckles fade. Along with bleaching the skin, the citric acid also helps tighten the skin and makes you look younger.
- Increase your intake of vitamin C: Vitamin C helps lighten the skin. Apart from the limes and lemons, kiwis, tomatoes, bell peppers and papaya are good sources of vitamin C.
- Use sour milk and sour cream: Sour milk and sour cream contain lactic acid that inhibits melanin production and lighten the skin. Wash your face with sour milk three to four times a day. You may rinse your face with water a little while after each sour milk wash. Apply the sour cream on your face as a mask and leave on for 15*20 minutes. This will help your skin absorb the lactic acid.
- Mask them with honey: Apply a mixture of honey and warm water over the freckles. Let it sit for a while and then rinse with lukewarm water. Follow this by rinsing your face with cold water. Alternatively, you could try a mask of honey and yogurt. Leave this mask on for at least half an hour.
- Try a fruit peel: Along with eating them, you could also put fruit directly on your skin to fight freckles. Blend fruits like strawberries, papaya, pineapple and cucumber and apply it on your face. As it dries the top layer of skin sticks to the fruit and is peeled off. With repeated use, you will notice your freckles fade away.