Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna Shah MotaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Well my Question is I want to be a healthy life last 5 years back I had jaundice but now I am cure with the problem but my health is I look older and my hair fall problem started. I want some advice about my liver health.
Sir,, I am a dealer in fine chemicals and scientific equipments, I am 50 years old. I had the knack of going to astrologers and trying to find my lifespan from astrologers. I have visited more than 50 astrologers, I had different lifespans predicted by them, I am now confused like which is correct. And after each diffrent prediction from each of them, on hearing bad prophecies from them I use to shudder at the thoughts of what wold be my future. Now from the last 2 years I have stopped visiting them. I am being prescribed PRODEP-60 and DEPAKOTE- 250 by phycatrist . Now can you tell me what my problem is and how to go about, also tell me whether continuing this medication for a long time is good or not.
I have often back pain. And unable to sleep properly because of this back pain. But I do travel in a bike regularly for my office and client places. And how can I reduce this back pain do I need any undergo and treatment. Thanks.
Description: botanical name of daruharidra is berberis aristata also known as indian barberry.
-useful in inflammation
-useful in eye disease
-used as rasanjan
-useful in vaginal discharge
-used as a blood purifier
-used in uterine inflammation
For more information visit our website www. Klik4cure. Com.
Hello. Dr. I want to increase my height to will you just tell me. What kind of products you must eat? Reply as soon as possible.
My hard erection has turned in to a soft one I am still having sex with soft erection but don't enjoy What to do (I masturbate daily)
My face has shrunk I am handsome But My face is like a triangle shape I don't take tobacco or anything People makes fun of me Please doctor I need your help. Else I will suicide myself Please I need your help please I need your help.
Hi I am 29 years old and unmarried. I have problem of night since 6-7 years earlier it happened 2-3 times in weak but now it gets leaked out 2-3 time in month, however I have never had sex so far. My confidence is very low to talk any girl but when ever I talk or chat any girlfriend over the phone or face to face, liquid type of source leaks out in my penis and my penis doesn't get charge properly as it was age between 18 to 25. I am very upset about it and my sperm is thin. Does it make cause of losing sperm cells. Kindly suggest me what should I do to recover from this problem and get sex power and good stamina.
my age is 22 my problem is that when I sleep with my gf I fall in 5 mint after that I am not going hot for 1-2 hour after sucking licking my penis by my gf. What to do I can not understand. My penis size is approx 5 inch is it ok. Give me any tips to get bigger and stay long.
Hairfall is his main problem. He had tried many oils to prevent that. No anyone working. Could you give me a solution sir?
Sir I have patchy beard on cheeks I want to grow a full perfect nuc beard. I am thinking of using minoxidil 5% lotion is it safe to use and how I can get this lotion.
I am 28 years old I have joints pain and back pain almost all the time. I am not on any medication or pain killer. Used to drink alcohol, but from past 3 years I am not drinking it. Please suggest best treatment possible. Thanks.
I have preeclampsia, in pregnancy my bp rises, and stop my baby's growth, finally he died in overy. Can any one have a idea before I conceive to face that problem or reduce these permanently. Please Give me ans.
I want to make my hair straight by permanent hair straightening I have dandruff and hairfall too is straightening gud for my hair if not suggest better way for me.
Premenstrual syndrome or PMS is a common phenomenon that happens to over 75% of menstruating women. It refers to a set of symptoms that a woman experiences 7 to 10 days within the onset of her monthly period. The symptoms often cause great discomfort to the woman, but disappear soon after the period gets over.
The symptoms include muscle cramps, headache, body ache, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, mood swings and a lot more. This is not a pathogen related disease. It is caused due to hormonal imbalance before the start of menses in women. The level of female hormones i.e. estrogen and progesterone fluctuate inside a woman’s body prior to the menses. They are believed to have an impact on certain chemicals released by the brain. Therefore, women experience these symptoms during this time of their monthly cycle.
You don’t need to depend on strict medication to get rid of these symptoms. They can vanish if you make some changes in your lifestyle. Here are some natural ways to get rid of these symptoms:
- Check your diet: In order to enjoy a healthy period, you need to avoid certain food items. Trans fats and hydrogenated fats can increase these symptoms. Cut down on the sugar content of your meal as high sugar level can give birth to some of these symptoms like mood swings, headache, nausea, etc. It is also important to check the water content in your body. It is advisable to avoid salt as too much water retention can be bad. Too much consumption of caffeine can cause depression and anxiety.
- Go for a holistic and balanced diet: Women must include sufficient amounts of minerals and vitamins in their diet to avoid PMS. Try eating foods that are rich in magnesium such as bananas and leafy green vegetables. Also consume Vitamin A rich foods, mainly yellow and orange vegetables.
- Take up some light exercises: Light aerobic exercises may help you in getting some relief from bloated stomach and pain. But, don’t exert yourself in doing stressful exercises.
- Try some heat: Applying a heat pad can provide relief from muscle cramps and abdominal pain. Heat dilates the blood vessels and improves flow of blood through them. This provides relief from any sort of pain.
- Drink right: It is true that too much retention of water in the body can worsen PMS. But it is advisable that you drink sufficient amount of water during the periods or before it starts. As experts say, water itself can hinder water retention in your body. Besides water, go for herbal drinks like a cup of hot ginger tea. Some herbal drinks can work wonders in preventing PMS.
- Sleep well: Adequate night sleep is a must for menstruating women.
- Oil message: Use lavender oil and cypress oil to avoid muscle cramps and tension. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.