Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Whether having unwanted pregnancy tablet may result in microcephaly in my child. I had that tablet in 2 months after a day bleeding came but scan reports baby is fine after 4 months completed report says cranial anomaly, further scan report result was microcephaly ,can you guess the cause.
Doctor, at the end of 9 month of my pregnancy. How much weight is required to gain? at present I have completed 5 month n my present weight is 50 kg.
Polycystic ovary syndrome is the most common hormonal disorder among women of reproductive age.
PCOS causes irregular menstrual cycles, excessive body or facial hair and polycystic ovaries as it's main symptoms.
The cause of PCOS is not known. Some women with PCOS are less sensitive to insulin than other women. Insulin resistance can cause the ovaries to produce too many male hormones. The resulting hormonal imbalance can cause symptoms of PCOS. Currently, PCOS has no cure, but a variety of PCOS treatments can help alleviate the symptoms of this disease, including fertility.
PCOS symptoms -
-irregular or missing menstrual periods
-excess or unwanted body or facial hair growth
-thinning hair on the scalp
-weight problems, often including weight gain around the waist
-skin problems, including skin tags, darkening skin and acne
-birth control pills to regulate menstruation
-ovulation induction to treat infertility
-treatment for hair loss
-removal of other skin problems
Lifestyle and prevention
A healthy diet low in refined carbohydrates is important, as this can help regulate blood sugar levels. Exercise can also help the body regulate insulin and keep excess weight off. Losing weight is challenging with PCOS but doing so can help reduce the male hormone levels in the body, and some women will begin to ovulate naturally. With a proper diagnosis, lifestyle changes and PCOS treatments, women can get relief from this condition and the overwhelming health problems it can cause.
Hi doctor. Am planning sex with my gf without safety .my gf date is on 1 October. We are planning sex on up coming friday .does it is safe or not.
Hi my wife is pregnant in sep 2015 and period is 14sep15, I want to know due date of delivery so please tell me.
My wife had a symptoms of thyroid. Is thyroid will privent pregnancy. My friends told me that chance. Is it true?
Dear sexologist, I want to sex first time. I am very much confused on vagina long and hole size. Which size of penis is good for vagina enjoyment and also tell me how much depth penis hole to inside anus. I know now all female like long size penis. But how much. Help me.
Actually some white fluid is always there on my wife's vagina from last 2 months! she has had sex till now! we are gonna have it for the first time! and I don't know whats this white thick liquid! first I thought it was because of excitement but later its been seeing everyday! so what should we do?
I am a 41 yr old female having hot flushes on my face very often before and after my periods are over. Its giving me sleepless nights. My periods are also limited to 2 days with normal flow. Please help.
Radiology is a specialized branch of science concerned with the treatment and diagnosis of diseases through high energy radiation or X-rays. Interventional radiology also known as vascular radiology is a subspecialty of radiology. Interventional radiology involves the use of a variety of techniques for diagnosing or treating a particular disease. Some of these techniques are Ultrasound, MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) and X-ray among the others.
Radiology has several advantages. Six prime advantages of Radiology are mentioned below:
- Radiology and Interventional radiology are sometimes completely non-invasive or less invasive methods of diagnosis and treatment. These diagnostic and treatment procedures involve the use of digital imaging or photographic images and needle insertion.
- Radiology is a less expensive method of treatment as compared to other surgical or medicinal treatment procedures.
- Blood vessel diseases like narrowing of arteries, which obstructs smooth flow of the blood, hemorrhage, blood clots and vein blockage can be easily treated with the help of radiology.
- Radiology can effectively treat benign or malignant tumors. It destroys the tumor in situ (original position of growth) and also counters tumors that has spread to other parts of the body due to metastasis( the process through which cancer cells spread from its original position to the other organs of the body).
- The procedure of radiology can also be used for inserting feeding tube into a patient's body or for the purpose of draining out fluids from the abdominal region or chest.
- Radiology is considered to be a popular treatment for treating different stone diseases such as kidney stones or gallstones.
All radiological procedures are conducted by or under the supervision of experienced specialists known as Radiologists.