Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanyam GadkariYour feedback matters!
I'm student of 19 years old, i'm not getting why my skin is getting dull even after taking much care, I wash my face with gram flour I use products of biotique please, suggest me something.
Hi i Small cyst in right breast at 12 o click position Clarified lesion in the right breast at 3 o click position BIRADS - II Few small well defined hypoechoic areas seen in the left lateral chest walls BIRADS -II.
My son age 20 yrs has small boils like, on his full back, some of which are puss filled. Over a period of time they subside completely and dark brown marks remain without any medication, and again erupt after 10- - 15 days. There is no itching or any trouble due to that but his back skin looks very ugly. What is it due to.
Hi i am 27 male working now I have got heat ball in face right near my cheeks down to my ears what can I do.
I have a mouth holes, that happens in every weak like pimples, mouth and thong holes like red and white holes.
Hello docter! my lips is not pinkish and plumpy. Always getting dried and it looks disgusting. How to make my lips pinkish?
Hello doctor, actually Yesterday I went to Water park. Usually I am Fair but due to so much of chlorine water in water pack my face nd hands have became Tanned, so pls help me out" how to bring back my natural fairness again?
I don't know what spots I'm getting In my face. Whether it is black or brown orr red bt its look too ugly. Hw to check and any treatments.
Dr. is bakson fairness cream safe is it available on online shopping cart please tell me how to use it will it me for that we have to use face wash and we have to apply.
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils. It is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. It is known to aggravate during damp monsoon months and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is very commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterise this skin ailment.
Let us look at the ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Anti Allergy Medication: One of the first and foremost methods of treatment includes the prescription of medication. Medicines like anti allergy drugs and anti-histamine drugs are known to be useful, especially in the early stages of the ailment which starts as an allergic reaction. Cetrizine is one of the most favoured anti histamine drugs in this case. Other medication like Diphenhydramine, Fexofedaine and Loratidine can also be prescribed to soothe the pus filled boils and painful symptoms as well as itching sensation.
- Creams and Lotions: The dermatologist can also prescribe cortisone creams as well as ointments that can be procured over the counter. Also, hydrocortisone and similar low potency steroids can be used for this condition.
- Immunosuppressants: These are also prescribed to ensure that the flare up and spread of the condition does not happen. This can also prevent the risk of cancer, kidney disease and high blood pressure by numbing the immune system when it comes to reactions toward certain prescription drugs.
- Phototherapy: This kind of therapy is used for severe cases. In this method, ultraviolet lights are trained on the site of the flare up so that the immune system's responses that lead to Eczema may be contained and prevented. This treatment requires a few sessions for the Eczema to clear up completely and also, in order to ensure that bacterial infections do not strike in its aftermath due to the accumulation of debris or bacteria.
- Alternative Ways: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
There are various ways to deal with Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.