Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh WaghmareYour feedback matters!
My mom is getting pains in the joints specially hand n back. Even if she does a little heavy work it's starts paining. Her age is abt 50 yrs. If she is under medications the pain goes away temporarily but as soon as the period for medications is over it start over again. Kindly suggest what need to be done.
Why is my shoulder pain every day please say me doctor I am feeling very painful I don't no why pain my shoulder.
I have a desk job that is 12 hours work in front of PC and in last 6 months I've got back pain. Can you help me find a solution with it.
We are giving dizole tablet 250 mg to my father. To prevent him from drinking. We are giving this medicine from 6 months and my father is suffering from joint pain, loss of appetite etc. Is this tablet is harmful.
Is there any permanent solution for cervical spondylitis I'm having lot of pain in my neck it burns actually X ray shows gap between bones doctors suggested to go for MRI cervical spine but I dint do please suggest.
Because of joint pain, not able to walk properly. Even not able to keep the legs straight. Any suggestion or any advice regarding medication?
I am 20 years old boy. I am pursuing my final year b. Com. I have back pain since 3 months.. I like to drive bike. I don't know what to do the same. So kindly request you to give me some suggestions.
My mother is 49 years old, she is having back pain from last one months. Sometimes she feel alright and suddenly she feel the severe pain. Mainly she feels pain when she stands up or sits down.
I'm suffering from severe shoulder pain for last 3weeks. I went on several hospitals and one doctor suggests surgery. Is it necessary?
Hi, My mom has knee pains. We consulted couple of doctors. If she use medicines then she feels low pain but when she stop taking medicines she again feel pain in her knees. Please advise with a good solution by which she can walk previously without any pains. We can not afford knee replacement.
What are the symptoms of osteoarthritis in relation to the different affected areas?
An osteoarthritis is a form of arthritis which means unexpected inflammation of the joints/muscles, which is usually very painful. This form of arthritis is not curable, and the only thing that you can do is to take measures to reduce the painful effects of the condition. The symptoms of the medical condition often occur gradually and are chronic and long lasting in nature. Some of the body parts that get affected easily are:
- Hips- pain is felt in the groin area or buttocks at the hip joint.
- Fingers- bony growths at the edge of joints can cause fingers to become swollen, tender and red. There may be a pain at the base of the thumb.
- Knees- a 'grating' or 'scraping' sensation occurs when moving the knee.
- Feet- pain and tenderness are felt in the large joint at the base of the big toe. There may be swelling in ankles or toes.
Some of the most common symptoms which are more common to all body parts are as follows:
- Chronic pain - The arthritis related pain is very intense and chronic in nature, and it has an ever increasing trend if proper care is not taken. This pain can appear in any body joint of a person and it can cause visible inflammation or swelling in and around the muscles of that particular joint.
- Body stiffness - Another characteristic feature of this medical disorder is that there is stiffness in the normal movement of the joints and muscles. This symptom also results in a lack of flexibility of the concerned person.
- Inflammation and tenderness - Osteoarthritis is such a condition which is observable by the naked eye, as it shows signs like inflammation and tenderness. Inflammation can be noticed if a joint has a considerable amount of swelling.