Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh WaghmareYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 32 years old male, I am suffering from backache leg pain my uric acid level 7.9 give me treatment and exercise. Please help
I am San khan. I have some back pain from last three months. I can sleep I ant after rid from this. Please help me to rid from this problem.
Hello Dr. My mother in law has been suffering from severe heel pain in the left foot. Though we have consulted a few doctors it has not helped. Please advice.
Hello doctor I am 21 years old male. Nowdays I feel body pain and backache alot. While sitting in office suddenly my back started paining and moreover now my whole body is paining it happen 1-2 times in a week. Please suggest me and anything serious.
Sir my knee is paining since least one year when I am doing some heavy work it start paining what is the solution sir for this.
I am 12th student. I have back pain from last 3-4 month. Some doctors told me its T.B. But some says its not t.b. Whch test shld I take? My TST is 16 mm.
Feel pain in middle part of spine. And when I stand a lot for example go for shopping I get frequent lower back pain. Please suggest.
I had high viral fever with acute joint pain I was hospitalised for 6 days n now I have pain in my feet and legs. I am not able to walk properly It is already 15 days.
I am 58 yrs old and I have been taking metformine 500 for the last 6 months I have back and neck ache running nose and anxiety my heart beets is also increased.
Hi my name is'mahesh' I'm 22 I'm suffering from backache since 2 months s suggest me to recover from its give me any suggestion you would prefer.
Back pain is something that affects many people all over the world. Persistent and chronic pain seems to be one of the most common complaints. Middle back pain is back pain that is felt in the thoracic vertebrae region, which is located between the base of the neck and top of the lumbar spine. The ribs attach to a long, flat bone in the middle of the chest called the sternum and wrap around the back. In case, there is a nerve around there is squeezed, disturbed, or injured, you are likely to feel pain in different spots where the nerve goes through, for example, your arms, legs, chest and the stomach.
Some of the most common causes of middle back pain are as follows:
- Middle back pain can happen as a consequence of injury or sudden damage or it can happen through strain or poor stance after some time.
- The most widely recognized reason for middle back pain seems to begin from soft tissue problems or muscular irritation. These can emerge from poor stance, lack of strength, prolonged sitting in front of a computer, utilizing a heavy backpack, overuse injuries, (for example, repetitive movement), or injury, (like a whiplash damage brought about by an auto crash or as a consequence of a sports injuries).
- The middle back is a moderately normal site for inflammatory, degenerative, metabolic, infective and neoplastic conditions.
- Middle back pain and its dysfunctions are connected with various conditions, for example, essential and optional osteoporosis (particularly vertebral cracks and hyperkyphosis emerging from vertebral bone loss), ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis and Scheuermann's infection.
- Muscle strain, overuse or damage to the muscles, tendons, and discs that are backing your spine can also cause middle back pain.
- Weight on the spinal nerves from specific issues, for example, a herniated disc.
- A fracture in one of the vertebrae can also cause pain in this region.
- Osteoarthritis created by the breakdown of ligament or cartilage that cushions the little joints in the spine.
- Myofascial pain that influences the connective tissue of a muscle or gathering of muscles.
- In uncommon cases, pain might be brought about by different issues, for example, gall bladder disease, cancer or an infection.
- Getting hit hard in the back can also cause chronic pain.
- Lift something too heavy may cause pain and a sudden pressure in this area.
- A compression fracture of the vertebra can also bring about intense or chronic pain in the middle back. The injury may bring about a fracture, however in ladies over age 50 without critical injury or somebody known to have osteoporosis, an unconstrained vertebral fracture is possible.
Other contributing factors to injury include lack of strength which can be treated by a Pain Management Specialist using non-surgical methods.