Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santosh Waghmare
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh WaghmareYour feedback matters!
Sir my age is 22 Sir I am suffered with knee pain. It increase in cold time. And in left knee it is very painful please give me some suggestions.
I am feeling some little pain in my elbow some time when I hold any object tightly with straight hand. And I feel my elbow week. Request please advise.
I am 60 years old and a couple of months ago I have met with an accident but it recovered soon but still after a month a severe pain is there in my left arm instead of ointments and painkillers with injections? How can I get rid of this pain .
Hello. I am getting pain in my hands frm neck shoulder to palm on both hands and getting pain in both legs. Feeling head heavy and getting pain in head also and neck also heavy. During night time its more. Plzzz guve me some hint why its hapng.
I am 32 years old male. I get frequent back pains .Some times whole spinal card pain happens. How to treat it.
Sir my age is 22 years(male) and this is my mri report of my right knee. Impression: 1. Complete acltear in its proximal segment 2. Complete tear in posterior horn of lateral meniscus 3. Grade1 tear of m. C. Please 4. Moderate joint effusion for which I had to undergo an acl surgery on 9th june, 2014. Currently my problem is that I have not regained my thigh thickness. N I feel worried if dis would be permanent. Currently my physiotheripst uses muscle stimulator as a part of therapy. How much timeit would take?
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.