Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh SangleYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, I am suffering from acid reflex problem with heart burns. Taking pantoprazole medicnes and it gives temporary relief only. When stop using tablets, the problem raises. Give me a permanent solution. Thanks
Pblm in ear I cannot pop up properly and air blockage, pressure and pain and ringing occurs in ears. Mri and ct shown nothing but having so much tightness and ear pain of pressure. Some gule liquid type mixture in ears occurs .Can it be nerve tightness of ear. please prescribe me some medicine so it will helpful for me.
I am 18 years old. 15 days ago I had ovarian cyst surgery. (laparoscopic open). I am a virgin. Everyday at least 2 times I thought abut sex I wll get wet sometimes I unable to release the semen. And I am a peppermint lover. I will eat a lot will I be ok with that.
My dad has got diabetes from my grandmother. Doctors told that it would come by hereditary. Do I also get diabetes by hereditary & is there any way of escaping from that hereditary disease?
I am 17 year old from one week when I eat or drink any thing then I felt that it is coming out from my throat but it let me explain I am feeling that the food that I eat is coming back from my stomach and also I chew and eat food properly I feel that it stops in my throat from downwards.
I am 18 years and I have too much headache. Though I consulted doctors, its of no use. please help me.
I am a 26 years old Male. I had sex with my girlfriend once in 4-5 days almost. The problem is Sometimes My penis just does not feel excited some times and I sometimes have normal sex and other times. We have good sex like 15 -20 mins. So I am bothered about why does it happen sometimes That my penis does not get enlarged? please let me know the possibilities. I think there is some problem with my skin which is over my Penis or may be I haven't masturbated in the right way when I did?
I am suffering low back pain and checking digital ex-ray then doctor says sciatica now suggest me any exercise for sciatica.
Hi, I have a swelling under my armpit. This has occurred before. Three or four times. This time under the right armpit. It doesn't stay for a long time. Disappears in a week's time. But occurs once or twice two months. Can you please help me with the problem. Please respond
I am 47 years having problem of erect dysfunction and unable to have sufficient sex. Due to increased prostate. Please advise me ayurvedic treatment so I can lead healthy sex life.
Having beautiful nails is not necessary only for looking good, but they need to be clean for health purposes too. Just like your skin and hair, you need to take care of them so that they are healthy looking. They are exposed to environment and there are many ways by which your nails get damaged. Thus, here are a few tips that are easy to follow to keep your nails look great and keep them healthy!
- Care for your cuticles: During a manicure avoid trimming your cuticles. They are meant to be the barrier for bacteria and when you cut them, it may result in painful infections. With the help of a cuticle pusher, you may moisten them and push them back, but do not cut them totally. Even when you are having a conventional manicure make sure that you protect your cuticles by dabbing some olive or almond oil so that the reaction of chemicals that come in contact with your skin becomes minimum.
- Use moisturizer: Even your nails need to be moisturized and hence while you rub lotion on your hands put some of it on your nail and cuticles too. By using hand wash regularly you tend to dry your nail bed. Thus, after every wash, it is necessary that you use some moisturizer. If possible, use some coconut oil for rubbing on your nails. You can use cuticle cream too and rubbing that every day on your cuticles will help in keeping them moisturized.
- Provide nutrients to your nails: Yes, even your nails need nutrients to be healthy. Take biotin that is also referred as vitamin H. Studies reveals that it helps in preventing nails from becoming brittle. It may not grow your nails faster, but it provides the necessary support to your nails so that they do not split, crack or tear away.
- Wear gloves to protect your nails: Make it a practice to wear gloves while you are working with detergents, whether during dishwashing or anything else. Detergents have harsh chemicals that will leach away nutrients and moisture from your nails. Thus, it’s better to protect before than taking care later. “Prevention is better than cure” you know!
- Avoid using harsh polish: In nail polishes, you will find toxic chemicals like toluene, dimethyl, dibutyl phthalate, and camphor, diethyl phthalates, and formaldehyde. These nail polishes are dangerous for health. Instead try alternatives that do not contain such chemicals and are easy on your nails. Before you purchase them read the label carefully.
After following all these, if still you are not satisfied with the quality or health of your nails, it is better to get advice from an expert.