Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh ParmarkarYour feedback matters!
Hello, sir, me chahta Hu ki Mera face, oil free and clear Rahe or pimples na ho to please, koi solid cream bataiye n darkness door ho, face ki.
Hi Doctor, I am having lots of hesitation to visit a hospital in regards to my issue. I am having a pain near the anus/rectum portion. I could find a bulge in that area and it is paining always. No bleeding. Kindly tell me what is the problem and proper medication. Note: I am a marketing person and travel frequently. So, always I have the fear that what will I do if I need to go to toilet while travelling. So, I use the toilets at least 3 times a day. This might be a reason for the problem I guess. Regards
Suggest me any solution or hame made ways to reduce black spots and wrinkles on my face. I did not care much of that earlier, that's why it is so. Only veg solutions will be appreciated.
Is there any cream to remove black dead accumulated on your body? If not then how to remove it. Its intense. Thanks.
I have black marks on my face I consulted many people they say these are permanent marks and would not get removed as they are present right from birth but these developed on my face in past few years any solution to remove them.
I have black spots on my face which feels me awkward so can I have some ayurvedic tips to improve it.
My wife is getting bleeding from bottom (anus), doctor without checking says it is symptom of piles. Is it?
My mother have a great problem due to heat . She can't go in sunlight even the heat of sunlight is harmful for her. She got energy and dark spots on skin. please tell some natural way.
Sir my name is chetan, working a factory. My face color is becoming darker. Tried man's face cream. Still it is no impact . Please suggest me some medicine.
I have pimples on forehead and cheeks. Skin gets oily on T-Zone. Dry around the lips. Can you suggest some medicine or ointment to solve for the pimples. It would be really great.
How should I get rid of pigmentation around my lips ? The area around my lips is darker than my face colour .
I have fibroadenoma in my breast can I have the treatment for this please suggest also suggest me the foods. Thanks in advance.
Staying out in the sun too long can cause you to suffer from a host of skin problems such as age spots, wrinkles and even increase your risk of developing skin cancer. During the summer months, you need to take extra care of yourself as the sun is at its peak at that time. Here's what you can do in this summer to ensure that your skin remains protected:
1. Avoid the rays of the sun between 10 am and 2 pm - The strength of the UV rays depends on a number of factors such as reflective surfaces, height, and time of day. The sun's UV rays are at their strongest between 10 am and 2 pm. If you're outdoors, seek a cool area to protect yourself from the damaging rays of the sun. You could stand under a tree or use an umbrella to shield yourself from its ultraviolet rays.
2. Don't use tanning beds - Several studies reveal that tanning beds can cause skin cancer. According to these studies, individuals under 30 who use tanning beds increase their risk of melanoma (the most deadly of all skin cancers) by about 75%.
3. Increase your fluid intake - One of the ways in which you can beat the sun and protect your skin is by increasing your fluid intake during this time. On an average, one should have about 3 liters of fluids every day, which is about 1.5-2 liters of water and 1 liter of fluid from solid foods. From summer foods like watermelon and berries to beverages like fruit juice, milk, etc and liquid-based meals - all these avenues should be considered.
4. Have a proper cleansing regimen - To help your skin look fresh even during the summer months, you should exfoliate regularly. When you do this, all the dead skin cells are removed, giving your face a youthful and fresh appeal.
5. Use a sunscreen all the time - To protect yourself from the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun, you should never forget to apply sunscreen when going out. Ideally, a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 should be applied thoroughly to your skin 30 minutes before leaving your house. More importantly, it should be applied again every 2 hours.