Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh ParmarkarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with some problem from the last 5 years is tan on my neck I had tried in so many clinic but no use can you give any suggestion or what to do ?
A pet dog has bitten and teeth scratch mark appeared on the leg of my 8 years old daughter. Dog is vaccinated in March this year. Tetanus inj is administered to her. Is anti rabbies injections are necessary?
I have a dark spots on my face what can I do I have used so many creams but no effecting till now what should I do can you suggest good example to remove pimples and dark spots I am having a oily skin.?
We received the test report today for my wife of t3 t4 and tsh T3 is 92, t4 is 5.7 and tsh is 7.43. Currently she is taking 25 MCG thyronorm tablets daily. So please suggest your opinion.
I have skin problem In my hands. Black color, rough skin, ityness whole day, burns when I go in sunlight.
Hi my name is vikas and I am college going student. My face skin is so oily prefer me cream and I have lots of work thts by I am walking in day Thats by my face colour is so dull prefer me a cream to fare face skin.
I have red and black spot on my skin specially on hand and middle joint of arm on both hand without any itch what should I do to remove these spot and type of itching.
Hi I am a 29 years old female my skin is looking damage now a days like darkness, roughness, and wrinkles also. Please suggest some idea for my skin. I m using louts sunscreen lotion spf 40 and vico feshwash.
The colour of my underarms are really dark. I want a flawless skin in my underarms. Can you please suggest me some ways for the following.
An overproduction of oil, combined with dirt, bacteria, dead skin cells or residual make-up, usually lead up to clogged up pores, that appear black in colour, to show up on your skin. These are called blackheads. Though treating blackheads is not that difficult, it is always better to prevent them.
Here are some tips to prevent blackheads:
- The basic thing you can do to keep blackheads away is to wash your face regularly. It is important to keep your face clean, to prevent oil and dirt build-up, which clogs pores and lead to blackheads.
- Use gentle cleansers that contain salicylic acid.
- Never wash your face with hot water; use lukewarm water instead.
- If you have oily skin, use oil-free cleansers. If you have dry skin, use cream or glycerine-based cleansers.
- Avoid bar soaps since they tend to clog pores.
- Washing your face is important, but make sure not to over-wash. Washing your face frequently will irritate skin, strip it off its natural oils and cause more breakouts. Washing your face two-times in a day is sufficient.
- Always remove your make-up before you go to bed. Cosmetic products or make-up, if left on skin for too long, can lead to clogged pores.
- Use gentle make-up remover or cleanser to remove make-up.
- Keep your make-up brushes or cosmetic sponges clean to prevent bacteria that can cause clogged pores.
- If you lead a very active lifestyle, always shower after laborious activities. Sweating generally leads to an overload of bacteria, which ends up causing blackheads.
- After washing your face, don’t forget to apply moisturiser. Sufficiently hydrated skin actually helps keep blackheads at bay. Always use a moisturiser meant for your skin types. For example, if you have oily skin, don’t go for heavy creams; choose oil-free lightweight creams instead.
- Since excessive dead skin cells are also a cause of blackheads, it is imperative to exfoliate regularly. Gently exfoliate your skin to remove bacteria and dead skin cells to prevent blackheads.
- Exfoliating will prevent blackheads, so if you already have blackheads, simply exfoliating won’t do.
- Choose gentle exfoliators as harsh scrubs can irritate your skin.
- Having oily skin means your battle with blackheads is never-ending. The best way to combat blackheads, is to use products that absorb extra oil.
- Weekly clay masks, counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid treatments can be extremely beneficial.
- Lastly, if you do think you see a blackhead on your nose, don’t touch it! Touching or picking it will only spread bacteria and oil, causing more blackheads. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.