Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh PalkarYour feedback matters!
Hi I was suffer from kidney stone 1 year ago. But some time feel light pain in stomach. Tell me what I have to do. For remove kidney stone permanently. I am waiting for you reply. Thanks.
I am 54 suffering from a urine problem Since last 2.5-3 yrs. Whenever I need to urinate but it takes a long time approximately. 5-7 minutes to complete the session. Also I am diabetic but regular taking medicine it's under control. I was tested for two times for prostate size check up. But it was normal. Please help now with the problem and prescribe medicine for cure this problem.
After have a baby, she have losses skin problem in their private part, due to this she can't hold urine & if she laugh or jump or running then urine passed away. At the delivery time she had some stitches at private part. So please suggest if any surgery or solution available for the same.
Urin mai infection hai mai koi medicine nhi leti hu mai khane mai pulse ,fruits, vegetable leti hu koi medicine ho urin infection k liye please tell me.
My friend (boy) & another boy did anal sex. Now my friend is having little pain in anus & when he pooped. A little blood also came. As such there is no injury or problem. But pl suggest what he should do. Can he have sex with that boy again or not?
Which are the govt. Hospitals in delhi offering a kidney stone treatment without incision or cuts or keyhole such as RIRS, URS, Cytoscopic or ESWL?
I am curious and confused I secretly penetrate perfume tubes and toothbrushes and bananas into my rectum But I also have fantasies of having sex with girls especially fellow school mates I hate feeling gay and I want to stop but I can not I watch porn lots of them ,but never watch gay porn .gayporn does not arouse me Also I masturbates alot like everyday. I started with only masturbation but now both. I have started doing this gay staff 2007 I did it once till 2012. But it had gotten worse last year that I did it once every week except during very busy weeks like exam weeks. But now I do it like four times a week. I hate doing it .i realy hate it. I am not interested in having sex with guys. I always fantasize doing it with girls but after that this urge of gays comes over me. I do not picture myself a gay but I do not see how to stop it. I do gay staff when masturbating its like it helps me gate to orgasm fast. I am a christian and I hate myself for doing it. I have never spoken to anyone about it coz its immoral. I watch female orgasm porn match. Do you think I am gay? How do I stop it? I hate doing this coz it is eating up my confidence especially when initiating intimate relationship with girls.
I am getting toilet just after drinking water within 10 minutes for the first time and next within 1/2 hour. So let me know whether there is problem in my kidney. Please help me in this regard.
I am a 28 year old female & have fissure for last 6 month. What should I do for get rid of & also for the best solution.
Main 24 saal ka ho aur muje yeh bemari he. Jab bhi main peshab karta ho to peshab karney 5 to 7 mints again tora sa peshab aata he please es k ley kuch batai.
What should be the duration of hoemopathic medicine for fissures. I am 47 years old. More than 10 years old fissure but showing results with hoemopathic in the last 3 months. Please help.
I am 20 years old, male. I am getting yellow urine from few month. I am not feeling any other problem. Can you tell me what should I do.
Hi mam, my daughter is suffering from fissure problem from past 1.2 years. We are giving her lactulooz 5ml b. D. Along with dietary changes. The problem is she still doesn't pass stool on daily basis, due to which the initial part of stool becomes hard and difficult to pass. What to do?
Bladder cancer can be caused by a variety of factors, which include genetic factors, inheritance, drugs, chemicals, environment related factors and smoking. In fact, smoking tobacco is one of the major causes of bladder cancer around the world. The chemicals present in tobacco can irritate the bladder lining which ultimately leads to bladder cancer. Besides smoking other important environmental factors might be chemotherapy, exposure to chemicals from newspaper, dye, leather, paints industries.
Symptoms of bladder cancer are as follows:
Most often it occurs in people more than 50 years of age. It can present in different ways, but common symptoms being :
- Painless hematuria - reddish or brownish colored urine with or without clots Increased frequency of urination Pain while passing urine .
- Difficulty in passing urine
The diagnosis requires a proper imaging workup including ultrasound, CT scan and urine examinations. Following the initial imaging, a biopsy is required to confirm the diagnosis and stage the disease. This is done by cystoscopy under anesthesia.
Treatments for bladder cancer.depend on the stage of cancer. Broadly bladder cancers can be categorised into Non-invasive and Invasive cancers.
- For non-invasive cancers: It requires recurrent cystoscopic surveillance and resection. For those with high risk of tumor recurrence or progression, intravesical chemotherapy or immunotherapy might be required.
- For invasive cancers the various treatment choices are:
- Surgery: For localised tumor which are amenable to resection perhaps surgery is the best possible treatment. This is a major undertaking where in whole of bladder along with accessory organs is removed. The surgeon may offer choices for reconstruction between neobladder (refashioning bladder with patient's gut) or ileal conduit (fashioning a stoma over which bag can be worn to collect urine). Following surgery a regular follow up is required and the prognosis is good.
- Chemotherapy: This modality is reserved for patient's where surgery is not possible or they have metastatic disease (disease spread to other body parts).In this method, medications are used to target and destroy cancer cells.
- Radiation Therapy: This might be and option for patient's that are not suitable for surgery. Radiation therapy uses gamma rays to destroy cancer cells in the body The key to good prognosis in bladder cancers is early detection timely intervention and good follow up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.