Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Very good doctor... And this app has helped me to get appointment..
I have holes and pinched marks on my face so can I use derma roller to resurface. So is there any side effects? Then is there any alternative!
I am so skinny so what should I do to gain weight and my skin is oily. What is the treatment for pimples and suggest precautions.
I have a problem from my birth which is skin falling problem my skin falls from palm of my hand and feet so what iz the treatment?
Hi Doctor, I have a problem of dark circle under my eyes I want to remove is there any cream for it.
I am 29 years old and I am a working lady .i was a very fair person .but now my skin looks dark and dull and always remains oily .i want to regain my fairness back .please help me.
I am using skintight cream fir 2 years and after knwng abut the side effects of this I am stopped using it but after some time my kine become darker and darker day by day soo can you please tell me the solution for this please doctors I need help doctor.
My hair is becoming dead and hairfall is also increasing. Sometimes they are dry and sometimes they are very oily. I want my previous hair back. What should I do?
I am too fair like ghostly reflection while tanning my eyes becomes darker and darker like aging even after applying sunscreen but my face remains same before I was not that much fair but when I rest in my house for a month my colour increase how to get a solution for bringing back my original colour not too fair.
Sir. Please prescribe me any medicine which can reduce my melanin at least by a little percentage as I was fair before but due to mental stress n hard water use my clr has decreased now. Please give me a permanent solution for this as I am going to get married and this is worrying me alot these days. I dnt want to get v v fair but just improve my colour. Or please refer me to a nice cosmetologist in hyderabad as it is very urgent. Thank you.
I wants to tell you about my skin whitening problem this problem is started from the month of july and increasing day by day please tell me the solution of my this problem?
Am having black color over my forehead since so many yrs. I dn so many things to remove. Wat is the best to remove black color n become fair. please rwl me.
Hi, I required few suggestions to become fair and good looking, I request you to provide me some remedies for it.
Hi I am 23 years old male. Last few months I used a hydroquinone fairness cream (melacare. Due to sweetness and itchiness in my private parts I stopped it. Now there is some white spots in my balls and itchiness becomes radish. My ball's skin tone also has changed from black to white. I am afraid it may be some skin problems or genetic problems.
My problem is dryness on my face whenever I wash my face it gets very dry and lips too what should I do now please help.
Helo doctor my age is 23 and I am getting wrinkles on my forehead. Please suggest me some home remedies.
Acne is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. Acne is a teenager's biggest worry. However, it can occur at any age.
Some causes that make your skin prone to acne are:
- Hormones: Changes in hormonal balance can cause acne, especially in the beginning of puberty. In some cases, women are affected by acne when the menstrual cycle stops. The acne caused by hormonal changes may also be genetic in nature.
- Diet: Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn't cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
- Stress: The severity of acne can be correlated to the levels of stress a person is facing. While scientists are yet to figure the exact relationship between stress and acne; it is known that the cells that produce sebum or oil also act as stress receptors. Studies suggest that when a person is under stress, these cells produce excessive sebum that clogs pores on the skin leading to pimples.
- Misc factors: Bacteria, excess oil, blocked pores, and dead skin cells are the primary reasons behind acne.
- Medication: Any medicine that contains lithium, androgen or corticosteroids can worsen this skin condition. Acne is one of the side effects to a few types of medication such as corticosteroids and anti convulsants. However, this is not seen very often. On the other hand, drugs that contain hormones such as androgenic steroids almost always cause an acne breakout. Treatment for acne depends on the severity of the condition and its persistence. Mild cases can be easily treated with over the counter medication, but if your acne is severe and not affected by these medications, it best to consult a dermatologist.