Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh MishraYour feedback matters!
I am a 21 year old adult. I wanted to ask what are the benefits of using whey protein and what are its side effects. And if I consume whey protein how much quantity should I take? please ans in grams how much should I take whey protein ?
Can I have protected gay anal sex if I have a std is there any problem if I have std and goes for anal sex with protected condom.
Dear sir please tell me any tablet name for long time doing sex participation I am struggling for sex.
My wife faced a surgery for hernia in stomach region before three months. Recently she is suffering from a small pain in the area below the surgery. What type of medicines we have to use for her. Is this pain is common how much time it takes to recovery sir.
My age Is 20yre I m masturbating from last 5 years every day there ill n problem after marriage and how to control.
I have this problem of masturbation every morning I masturbate I can't get rid of it, two I don't know how to have conversations with girls I feel lonely inside me I need help .
I have problem of mouth ulcers from past 25 years nd I have also constipation problem. I take medicine from many doctors but nothing work. Gender: male, age: 47 yrs.
Hello Doctor, Me and my hubby are trying for a kid since 3 months. Now from 2 days I am feeling a bit of itching sensation near my vaginal opening. It's a light itching but uncomfortable. Please suggest me how to get rid of this.
Please let me know if there is any way by which penis size can be increased and it carries no side effects.
I have tried weight loss medicines and diet also nothing work what to do? also I have headache noo medicine works. Please suggest whst too do.
I am 27yr old female. I keep getting frequent headaches. Specially one sided. D only way I can control is by taking pain killer. Its that severe. It aches so bad tat I hv 2 untie ma hair. I cant even comb ma head. I cannot eat anything when its aching because when I chew food it pains evenmore. Kindly help me. I cannot Afford going 2 hospital due to poor financial conditions.
Aged 54. Diabetes patient. Three teeth fell down up and down side. I cant take hot or cold drinks.Often i affected gum swelling either right or left side. Using herbal tooth paste and soft brush only. Recently one doctor given prescription as: Tab ZERODOL sp ; T. METROGYL 400gm ; cap TRESMOX LB 500 mg & T. CYRA-D all for three days. But on that day i can have no problems. But again its giving problems. I only take chicken monthly once. Please give permanent solutions. I belongs to lower middle class family.
I am 54 year. Old and have type 2 diebtese since last one year. Now it is under control. Metformin 1000 tablet once daily after dinner was taken. Now it has been reduced to 500 mg once daily with dinner. The sugar levels are 100-110 fasting and 125-150 pp after two hrs I have severe heel pain in one foot since last three months. Is it because of diebtese? any remedy for it. Regards.
Hello sir, My wife have chronic dysentery diseases . Please inform us what type of date should be taken in day and night.
Colitis is characterized by an inflammation of the large intestine (colon). It is generally caused due to reduced blood supply, autoimmune reactions (wherein the immune system erroneously starts attacking the body’s healthy tissues) and infections in the large intestine.
Symptoms of colitis
1. Presence of blood traces in the stool.
2. Acute colitis can itself be a symptom of hemorrhoids (inflamed and swollen veins in the anus or the rectum)
3. Tenesmus (constant urge to empty the bowels) is also quite common
4. Occurrence of abdominal pain in regular intervals, thus resulting in diarrhea
5. Constant abdominal pain
6. Fever and sudden chills throughout the day
Types of colitis
1. Inflammatory bowel disease: This condition is characterized by inflammation of the intestines or all the parts of one’s digestive tract
2. Microscopic colitis: This involves inflammation of the large intestine (colon), resulting in a cramping sensation that can be painful
3. Chemical colitis: This condition is caused due to prolonged exposure to certain harsh chemicals which results in intestinal swelling and inflammation
4. Ischemic colitis: The most common form of colitis, this occurs mainly due to an insufficient blood supply to the large intestine
5. Infectious colitis: Caused due to certain bacterial or parasitic infections
Treatment for colitis
1. Medications such as acetaminophen and ibuprofen can be recommended to ease the pain
2. The drug ‘Loperamide’ can control the diarrhea. However, this should not be consumed if there is presence of blood in the stool
3. Colitis reduces your appetite. Thus, it is important to maintain a healthy diet in this regard. Avoid consuming dairy products or high fiber foods because they further inflame the large intestine.
4. Colectomy (surgically removing a part of the whole of the colon) is recommended in the most severe of cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.