Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Santosh Kothari


Homeopath, pune

29 Years Experience  ·  1000 at clinic
Dr. Santosh Kothari BHMS Homeopath, pune
29 Years Experience  ·  1000 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! 'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! 'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Santosh Kothari
Dr. Santosh Kothari is a renowned Homeopath in Camp, Pune. He has been a practicing Homeopath for 29 years. He is a qualified BHMS . You can meet Dr. Santosh Kothari personally at Neulife Homoeopathic Pharmacy in Camp, Pune. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Santosh Kothari on has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BHMS - D.S.H.Medical College, pune university, pune - 1988
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Neulife Homoeopathic Pharmacy

No. 297, Basement of Multi Apparels. Landmark: Opp. KFC, camp, pune Get Directions
1000 at clinic

Neulife Homeopathic Pharacy

shop no 3, sunshine court society, opp HDFC bank, kalyani nagarpune Get Directions
1000 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Santosh Kothari

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have been suffering from leg pain for a long time. I had visited a doctor and he gave me some vitamins d3 tablet as my vitamin d3 level is very low. It is 16. But the pain doesn't go. I have no strength in my legs. Is it a neuro problem? Or other. What should I do?

Physiotherapist, Noida
Quadriceps strengthening exercises- Quad Clenches: Lie flat on your back or sit upright on a chair with leg kept horizontally on another surface. Now, tighten the muscle on the front of the thigh by pushing your knee down. You should feel your thigh muscles clench, Hold for 3 secs. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Short Arcs: Lie flat on your back or sit upright with your leg placed horizontally on a flat surface like a chair or bed. Place a rolled up towel under the knee. Pull your toes towards you and clench you thigh muscles. Slowly lift your foot up off the bed until your knee is straight (keep your knee resting on the towel). Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower them on the chair. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Straight Leg Raise: Lie flat on your back. One leg and knee will be straight and other leg should be bent. Pull your toes towards you and tighten/clench the muscle on the front of the thigh, locking your knee straight. Lift your foot up in the air, about 6 inches off the bed. Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower the leg. The knee must remain straight the whole time you are doing this exercise.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, My wife got delivered a baby girl 15 days back. She is getting excess milk through her breast. Some kind of tightness comes in her breast & due to same suffering some pain in her breast. Kindly advice as your prompt reply really helpful for me.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Lucknow
Hello lybrate-user, your wife should keep the baby on breast milk only. No top feeding. Do hot water foamentation of breast to make the breast soft, express out the excess milk with the help of breast pump available on medical store and discard this milk.
101 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My breast size are decreasing. They look small now since around two years I am facing this problem. I tried push ups to increase my breast size but I hardly see any difference in them now. Please suggest me how to grow my breast bigger again?

Advanced Aesthetics, M.Ch - Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon, Indore
To the best of our knowledge no medicines or creams work to increase the breast size. Enlargement can be done with fat grafting or silicone breast implants. Breast enlargement. Silicone implants are the gold standard world over, very short operative procedure with very gratifying results. The creams and capsules have never actually worked, but since every one is not immediately ready for surgery so the companies use these gimmicks to market their products. If there is lack of substance then augmentation with a silicone implant is the best choice and a gold standard procedure. It is a day care procedure and you are discharge in a very short time from the hospital and it brings about an instant change in breast size and self esteem. Almost 10 crore implants are in use and so it is extremely safe. No one wants surgery unless it is necessary. There is no medication to give the results. No one wants surgery unless it is necessary. There is no medication to give the results. No creams or pills actually work except psychologically. Surgery is the only answer. The surgery is almost painless because there are enough medications to keep the pain under control.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My skin is very dry I used to apply moisturizers cream and all things but scales are visible at my skin what to do?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Diploma in Dermatology
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Hi lybrate-user, as you have mentioned that you are having dry skin. Please inform is there any specific season when you feel your skin is more dry. Dry skin can be an early sign of pre psoriasis and should be managed properly. To start with coconut oil is best remedy for dry skin to be applied after taking bath. It is safe for long term use. If you have tried it and still feel that you are having dry skin problem
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Suffering from cervical spondylitis and lower back pain resulting in weakness and pain in left arm and leg.

Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
Apply massage oil and take steam. Give enough rest to your hand. Hope your bowel habits are clean. Do exercise of neck and back. Ayurvedic treatment will help you.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback


MBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Neurology
Neurologist, Hyderabad

Epilepsy is a common illness and therefore, we commonly encounter women with epilepsy (WWE), who are either pregnant or contemplating pregnancy. There are a lot of apprehensions and misconceptions regarding managing epilepsy in this group of WWE. Here, I wish to highlight some of the important aspects of managing epilepsy in women who are planning a pregnancy or are currently pregnant.

1. If a woman is seizure-free for at least two years, she can consider withdrawing anti-epileptic drugs (aeds) under the supervision of neurologist, and then plan for pregnancy.

2. If a woman has seizures, it is better to continue aeds during pregnancy, as the risk to the baby is several times higher with seizures, as compared to that with aeds.

3. Sodium valproate has the highest risk to the developing baby, and it should be avoided in pregnancy.

4. Aeds such as levetiracetam, lamotrigine, oxcarbazepine, topiramate, etc are safe and may be continued during pregnancy.

5. The lowest effective dose of aed should be used.

6. Try to use only a single anti-epileptic drug, if possible.

7. Folic acid vitamin supplements should be used in pregnancy.

8. The dose of anti-epileptic medication may have to be increased during the last three months of pregnancy.

9. Ct scan of the brain should be avoided, as far as possible, during pregnancy, as radiation exposure due to it may harm the baby.

10. Mri brain is reasonably safe for baby, especially after the first three months of pregnancy. So, if needed, it may be performed.


Hi sir/ ma' m, i' m 25 yr old, from last one to two months i' m suffering from memory loss. I. E. If someone says me anything to do I started to do that work but if any other interrupt me n says another work, I done 2nd but forget to complete 1st one. If I have something with me, maximum time I forget that anywhere, I feel so much stress, pls tell me what to do.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear , these incidents has nothing to do with memory loss or some organic problems. Busy people do forget things. If you are stressed, anxious, you forget many things. That is not loss of memory. That is stress, anxiety and being busy. Therefore do not misunderstand. Counseling definitely can help you. Let me know if you are willing for telephonic counseling sessions. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having pain in my teeth from last few days and blood also coming from it. What should I do to overcome it?

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
The type of treatment you have for toothache will depend on the cause of the pain, so your dentist will examine your mouth and may carry out an X-ray to try to identify the problem. • If your toothache is caused by tooth decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. • If your toothache is caused by a loose or broken filling, the filling will be taken out, any decay will be removed and a new filling put in place. • If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection. • If your toothache can't be treated using these methods, or if your tooth is impacted (wedged between another tooth and your jaw), it may need to be removed.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Dr. I'm 21 years old. I had abdominal pain n my doctor said tht I have jaundice. My question is tht is it common to have abdominal pain in jaundice. N how much time it will take to recover.

General Physician, Pune
Yes when liver is enlarged generally in jaundice pain is experienced generally it get subsided in 3 weeks time in infective hepatitis common cause of jaundice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am suffering from fever for last 3 days and coldness please tell mee which medicine is completely better me.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Take homoeopathic medicine belladonna 30 at hourly interval 3 times in the morning and arsenic album 30 at hourly interval 3 times in the evening for 4 days. Take light and easily digestible food and complete rest. Drink lots of water to hydrate and eliminate toxins from your body.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Which food every best for sperm count Increase I have 22million o I am married no baby please Give solution for my problem.

Dear lybrate user, a single sperm cell takes about 4 months to mature fully before it is being ejaculated. So I would request to continue the following medication for at least 6 months:- 1) add 5 drops of each of homoeopathic selenium 1m + homoeopathic aurum met 1m + homoeopathic zincum met 1m in a glass of water & drink it early morning before brushing your teeth daily. 2) mix 1 tablespoon of ayurvedic dhatupousthik churna in a glass of lukewarm milk & drink it after breakfast daily. 3) take 30 drops of homoeopathic sterlin-m (repl company) with water after lunch daily. 4) after dinner mix 4 pills of unani jiriyani with 1 tablespoon of unani majun arad khurma in a glass of lukewarm milk & drink it before going to bed. This combination of homeo-herbal-unani remedies have effectively increased the sperm count in about 95% of patients who are suffering from oligospermia as per my experience. You should abstain from any sexual intercourse or masturbation during the first three months of medication. I advise you to check your sperm count by conducting semen analysis after every three months of the aforesaid medication.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife suffering from swollen feet and fingers along with swelling at back neck. Report for glucose fasting f plasama is 90, uric acid serum 4. 80, thyroid profile t3 free ft3 2. 44, t4 1. 11, tsh 3. 876 all are normal. May I know what is the reason for these swelling.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency. Sleep on a hard bed. Use no pillow under the head. Any way Take CALDIKIND PLUS 1 tab daily for 10days Paracetamol 250mg TDS x 3 days Contact me after that. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. It may have to be further investigated.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My name is p. Narendar and suffering from height and my age is 21. My height is 5feet. I can increase my height or not.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello,Medication will not help at this age, you should try Exercise like stretching swimming regularly yoga like Tadasan and Sarvang asana. play Basket ball regularly. Take proper balanced nutritios and protein rich diet. *Mix two tablespoons of ashwagandha powder in a glass of warm cow’s milk. 1. Add sugar or jaggery according to your taste and mix well. 2. Drink it every night before going to bed at least for 45 days to increase your height. I suggest you to follow these exercises on regular basis in order to get result.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Suffering from urine pass. And semens pass. Urine pass in five minutes approx. And semens (cum) sometime return back no passing. Suggest me please. Thnx.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Take plenty of water daily Take Tab himplasia by Himalaya 30 1 1 Chandnasav 20 ml twice daily with water Re Consult me on Lybrate after 15 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi am 23 years old guy. I get sexual urges so I do masturbate daily by watching porn. I have noticed that I have hairfall issue. Is that because of the masturbation? Pls help me out.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please stop masturbation totally It is not good for health It decrease your oaz and saptadhatu It exhausts your urogenital system prematurely It affects your overall health causing multiple problems including hairfall also
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 I would like my wife get pregnant and we have try twice but no result now we are going for third time what will problem?

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Don't get disheartened. Third time is not 'enough, so consult doctor if you have difficulty and we have to find out the exact problems by some tests and then we can start treatment easily
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have become lazy. I always sleep at 10 pm but I didn't wake up early. My sleeping hours gone upto 10 to 12 hours. Please help.

MD - Internal Medicine, FUPDA, FICP, FIACM
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faizabad
It is because you have not made any ambition in life. Fix a target and try to fulfil it all the laziness will go away.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have lot of pimples at my forehead. I take a lot of medicines but no improvement. please give some useful suggestions.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
Take the following treatment - 1. Take 4 tablespoon of aloevera juice with one tablespoon of honey after dinner. 2. Take 4 tablespoon amla juice + 2 tablespoon honey on an empty stomach in the morning. 3. Take chandraprabhavati 2 tablets twice a day. 4. Avoid junk, bakery & spicy food. 5. Maida is very harmful for body, so avoid it. 6. Have all your meals on time. 7. Drink lots of water 8. Fruits rich in vitamin c and green leafy vegetables help in acne.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 year old male and I have pain at my shoulder since last 2 days. Tell me what should I do?

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicine rhus tox 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week and update.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(15 ratings)

Dr. Vidyasagar Umalkar

chaitanya Homoeo heart care clinic and research centre , 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment