Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santosh Jagtap
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh JagtapYour feedback matters!
I am homosexual, I attract on same sex, how I improve my male hormones. I wanna normal please suggest me.
My fasting blood glucose 130 My post pr blood glucobse 147 My HbA1C 6.30 Serum creatinine 0.84 Blood urea. 23.0 Urine Albumin absent Glucose. Nil Micro. 3_4 Pus cell/HPF 1-2. Epithelial cells/HPF are seen Kindly muze bataye ki sugar huva hei ya urine infections hei meine ek din pahle sankasti ka pooja tha meine meeta zada kaya tha.
I have reddish appearance in my urine since 4 months continuously? why is it happening? is it a symptom of any fatal disease?
The largest prospective cohort study evaluated the impact of coffee consumption on all?cause mortality and involved 229,000 men and 173,000 women, who were followed for up to 13 years (N Engl J Med 2012;366:1891).
After adjustment for smoking status and other potential confounders, associations between coffee consumption (either caffeinated or decaffeinated) and reduced all?cause mortality were evident at relatively low levels of consumption (2 to 3 cups/day).
Compared to non?coffee drinkers, the risk of all?cause mortality among men and women who consumed 2 to 3 cups of coffee daily was 0.90 and 0.87.
The apparent benefit of coffee was similar for individuals with high levels of coffee consumption, including those who drank six or more cups of coffee per day.
I have been noticing for the last 3 days that I get some kind of heavy ness / pressure on my right side of the face (right half of the face) it comes and go This problem started 2 years back when there was a slight touch of bells palsy (not the major one) as per the doctor. Than I consulted a neurologist he said their is nothing to worry about. It's like a phase that this kind of situation appears and then it is back to normal. Please assist.
While you may be worried about being affected with coronary diseases just because your forefathers suffered from it, there are various factors that are absolutely in your sole control. With a little change in lifestyle and following a well-regulated routine, you can easily keep your hereditary cardiac diseases at bay.
- Take a Healthy Diet Regularly: Increase the amount of green leafy vegetables and colourful fruits in your regular diet as they are rich in phytonutrients and other anti-oxidants, vitamins, fibres, minerals as well as anti-inflammatory molecules that would increase your immunity.
- Regulate Your Blood-Sugar Level: Studies show that blood sugar is a great contributor to cardiac diseases. So try to replace your high-carb diet with loads of fibre, protein and healthy fats to keep your blood-sugar level in control.
- Increase the Intake of Fibre: Try to increase the amount of fibre in your food chart by having lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and soya so that it amounts up to at least 50 grams a day. You may even include fibre supplements in your diet.
- Stay Away From Processed and Junk Food: We know you are crazy about fast food, but you must also include sodas, processed jams, fruit juices and soft drinks as well, which are the greatest contributors to diabetes and in turn lead to heart diseases.
- Increase the Intake of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Try to include cold-water fish like sardine, salmon and herring along with flax seeds and sea weeds. This 'good' fat would keep your cholesterol level in check and lower down the amount of malicious LDL levels and transform them into harmless LDL particles.
- Get Rid of all Hydrogenated Food: This implies that you should abstain from having cookies, margarine, baked stuff and crackers. Don't be fooled by the label saying, "no trans-fat" and instead look for healthy coconut, olive or sesame oil.
- Abstain from Consuming Alcohol: Alcohol can do no good to any organ of your body. Instead, it triggers the amount of triglycerides, causes fatty liver and creates sugar imbalance in your body. By reducing alcohol consumption you can reduce inflammation, which causes various chronic diseases.
- Have good quality supplements: Along with having a healthy diet and workout, you must try to take in multivitamin and mineral supplements regularly to keep fit and active all around the year.
- Exercise Regularly: Researches report that a minimum of half an hour's exercise is required by our body regularly. After all, the heart is a muscle, and you must work out regularly to keep it healthy for a longer span.
- Manage your Stress Levels: Stress alone can lead to a fatal heart attack without prior signal. Take the time out to indulge in yoga, meditation, tai chi or anything that would keep your stress levels under control and help you to lead a happier, healthier life.
These 10 easy ways will help you to prevent cardiac diseases; but you must consult a responsive cardiologist at the earliest.
From the last years I'm peeing alot. After every 30 mins or an hour ive to pee and the pee also come in good amount and clear in colour. Also when I pee I felt that there's some pee left in it. I don't drink too much water and really I drink less water daily then I pee. Please help me. It's ruining my life. In my exams I've to left half paper dur urination since I don't even drink water 2 hours before exam.
Hi, I am looking for some medications to get impotent. I am 26 year old healthy male. But I am a womanizer. I tried to control but not able to succeed. I heard there are some drugs which can cause temporary impotence for some time. If you could suggest me some drugs that would be helpful to me. Thank you.
I had sex with a girl, before that I took a tablet to improve my performance, it was my first time. Now my dick is itching and some sperm is automatically coming out on face of my dick. My health is also weak. Please suggest some medicine and precaution to be taken for betterment of my health and of this issue.
I am 35 year old married man. My problem is quick discharge in sex but I have good tightness. I never take any madecin. What I should do?
I am 64 yrs old. I taking metformin 500 twice daily since the last nearly two years. Is there any side effects for using it continuously. My sugar level is 113 before and 180 after. Please advise.
I'M having very high abdominal pain. I can't sleep at yesterday night. Stomach os paining at regular intervals. May inknow d reason for it and preventive measures.
Hello mam I am 37 years old healthy gym regular but suffer from PE only badly who ejaculate in few seconds. All tests done are ok tried few ayurvedic but of no use. Now my wife also complains of not enjoying. Pls suggest some medicine. Should I use OTC gel or tablet that never used earlier. My problem is from teenage time. I get exited while having sex. Pls help.
When I am travel from home to market or other place there is a ache in my head. My age is 19. What do?
Hi, my last 3 sex experience wid my gf was not satisfactory. May be it's premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Haven't had such type of problem earlier. Please help me here?
Getting your teeth cleaned may give you more than a sparkling white smile -- it may give you something to smile about, like your health.
In a large study, people who had their teeth professionally scaled at least once every two years were 24% less likely to have a heart attack, compared with those who skipped the hygienist. Scaling cleans between the gums and the teeth.
And their risk of stroke dropped by 13%, says study researcher zu-yin chen, md, a cardiology fellow at the veterans general hospital in Taipei, Taiwan.