Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santosh Goyal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh GoyalYour feedback matters!
Every woman desires to experience the sweetness of motherhood but unfortunately, some fail to get it. It is because either they have low fertility or because they have developed a disease or disorder like endometriosis and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) due to which they fail to conceive.
Endometriosis is always associated with infertility. To get relief from troublesome problem is to get pregnant earliest may be by IUI if tubes are patent or by IVF. Endometriosis is conditions which lead the womb cells (endometrial cells) to develop in other parts of the body because of which women experiencing this disease fail to release the menstrual blood and also fail to conceive. But these days nothing is impossible it this medical advancement era. There are many ways and methods by which one can conceive.
So here we are providing a useful set of information on some of the best Fertility treatments.
- Intrauterine Insemination or Artificial Insemination: It is a normal process in which the sample of a prepared sperm from the husband or the partner is injected directly into woman’s uterine cavity during ovulation.
- In Vitro Fertilization: In this process, specific medication is used for the stimulation of the ovaries which lead them to produce more eggs in a while. Then eggs are then removed and fertilized with the husband or partner’s sperm in a laboratory. The fertilized eggs are placed for 3-5 days to develop an embryo and then the embryo is transferred to woman’s uterus.
It is considered as one of the best and last stop infertility solution which proves to be a boon for a sterile couple. As in this process, fertilization takes place outside the body because of which there is no problem of conception even in the condition of any blockage and also minimizes the risk of endometriosis-related infertility. The endometriotic deposits produce and releases toxin into the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries thus the egg gets toxic and fail to fertilize the sperm.
In such condition, many patients rush for many other infertility treatments like fertility medications, intrauterine insemination, etc and when they lose hope of getting the desired result then they find a ray of hope by this ultimate treatment. There are five times more chances of conceiving by this method regardless of the age of women and the stage of endometriosis. The treatment is a boon not only for woman grappling with endometriosis but also for other critical issues like severe male infertility factor, blocked fallopian tubes, and reduced ovarian reserves. In such cases instead of wasting the money on other treatments doctors advice for IVF.
IVF minimizes the chances of miscarriage and also increases the chances of having a healthy baby. So if you are grappling with any such infertility issue than this informative guide may aid you in the journey from infertility to hearing child squeal at your home.
Meri shade ko 10months hue he 1st time 2 months me pregnant hue thi. But baby Abbort karna pada. Wife abhitak pregnant nae ho rae he pls suggest treatment for me.
Hi, I am 25 recently I had a sex with my partner for several time since last month. We haven't used any precautionary steps but he was sure that the sperms didn't released inside the vegina. I want to conform the pregnancy before the periods arrived actual period date would be around 7th of every month and before that I use to get pain in my upper area of my breast before 10 to 12 days every time but i haven't observed this time. Could you please suggest me what I need to do to conform the pregnancy.
For vaginal irritation, showed to gyane and she wrote a medicine" augmenting 625 mg" which she said to take after urine test. I don't think I have a urine infection, can this medicine be taken for normal vaginal irritation.
Me and my husband paln for a baby. I have mucus discharge with cramps after ovulation window. Am I pregnant?
Your stomach is lined with a mucosal membrane known as the mucosa and due to a variety of factors, it may become inflamed. This inflammation may cause a lot of problems and complications which are grouped under gastritis.
Symptoms of gastritis
- Upper abdominal pain
- Reduction of appetite
- Blood in the stool amongst the others
Gastritis can be quite debilitating and limiting for the people affected by it.
The Ayurveda approach
Ayurveda is a holistic form of medicine which takes into account many factors rather than just the physical disposition and symptoms that strives to cure the patients of the illness in a well-rounded manner. To this effect, Ayurveda helps you treat this problem with multiple angles of attack such as herbal medications and special cleansing therapies among many others. Let’s take a look at some of the methods usually employed in various combinations among the patients.
- Changes in diet: Consuming any diet which has a lot of spicy and rich foods over prolonged periods may result in gastritis and other problems. If you already have gastritis, then certain other types of food also need to be excluded such as tea, coffee, sour foods, chilies and buffalo milk among others. These food groups are excluded as they may increase the acidity of the stomach which may cause an escalation of the problems. Some of the foods that may help with gastritis are grapes, pumpkins, bitter gourd, pomegranate, melons and cucumber, etc.
- Natural remedies: Some natural remedies that can be very effective in dealing with the symptoms of gastritis are mentioned below
- Ajwain and rock salt have been an age old remedy in treating multiple gastrointestinal disorders and can be effective in this case as well.
- Lemon juice is also very effective in treating symptoms or gastritis and also reducing inflammation.
- Take amla, ginger, and licorice either in a raw form or as a dried option or mixed with other things such as milk or honey. These help in regulating and reducing the acidity within the stomach.
- Ayurvedic medications: There are many specialized Ayurvedic medications which can be used to treat gastritis such as:
- Amalaki choorna
- Avipattikara choorna
- Sootashekhara rasa
- Sukumara Ghrita
- Dhatri Lauha
However, you should consult a specialist Ayurveda doctor as they can prescribe the correct medications for you after studying your specific symptoms.