Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh GoyalYour feedback matters!
Not having periods this month. My periods time is between 1-10 every month. But this time till now nothing.
Here are some tips to help you out.
1. Never be angry at the same time. If your partner is angry, try to maintain calm and put forth your point when he/ she is in a better mood.
2. Prove your point, but with love. You can make your partner understand your side of the argument with affection.
3. Tell one good thing to your partner everyday. And believe it or not, it makes a lot of difference.
4. Find time to flirt with your partner. It will definitely help.
5. Don't discuss a third person in your bed room. Keep all such discussions for your breakfast
6. Give a helping hand to your partner when he or she is under work pressure and heavy stress.
7. Go on a holiday together at least twice a year. And please do not be the good angle to include anyone else along.
8. Don't dig the past. It is a bad habit to keep reminding your partner of his/her past mistakes. Understand that it really hurts.
9. Don't sleep unless you resolve a fight. Whatever the issue may be. A calm discussion and some show of love and affection can always bring an amicable solution.
10. Be understanding. It is the key to any relationship. Be the person before whom your partner can be most relaxed and natural. Love without being judgmental. It works!
Hello Dr. my wife actually we are trying to a baby but we always fail we don't know what is problem.
Hello doctor I am very confused about the pregnancy of my wife my marriage date is on 18 nov 2015 and she want to be pregnant please tell me what I have to do and how to do sex and how many days in a month.
Hello doctor, I had sex with my girl friend with safety, but still we are scared that she is having pregnancy, we almost done 9 times in this past one month, after her menstruation of last month, are der any possibilities to become pregnant, I have used safety, twice I have inserted without condom, but that was jus for few pullings, but I did not cum in her vagina, I din release sperm in her without condom. Jus for 2/3 times I jus inserted and started again with condom, so do that leads to pregnancy. If so how shud we get normal to ignore pregnancy? Pls help me doctor.
I am 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant and my due date is on August 24. But for last two days I am having severe pain in my vaginal area both inside and outside but the baby movements are frequent and normal. Some pressure like pain while walking and standing. Is it normal?
Hi, doctor I am 41 years old. I have a menopause problem. I also have high blood pressure. Pls suggest me some thing to get regular period.
Why urinary tract infection stops pregnancy. I'm tried from ovulation day than 5th day I have a urine infection. So i'm expecting that I get pregnant but not my periods has comes yesterday. So it this the reason for not i'm get pregnant. And I wants to ask like my previous period date is 19 June and now my period has comes yesterday i.e.15th July so now when is my ovulation day. When I again start to conceive.
I am 18 year female. My last period was on 21st December 2015. On next day, I was having sex without condom. Yesterday I tested pregnancy and found not pregnant. The problem is my period didn't came again till now. What I do, Please Help me.
Hi. I'm house wife and I have problems of Breast. I need help. I have to do hard work daily but very uncomfortable feel gets pain in breast.
When tissues that usually grow inside the uterus, start growing outside the organ, it is called endometriosis. Painful periods, pain during sex, pain while urinating or bowel movements, extreme bleeding, fatigue, infertility, diarrhea, bloating and nausea are some of the symptoms of endometriosis.
Treating endometriosis usually depends on the following factors
- Severity of symptoms
- Severity of the disease
- Future plans for children
Depending on these the doctor might opt for any of the following treatments
- Medication for Pain: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe some pain killers like Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy is effective, but once you stop them, your symptoms may come back. Some of the hormone therapies include:
- Hormonal Contraceptives: Birth control pills, vaginal rings and patches are useful in controlling the hormones that are responsible for tissue build-up outside the uterine cavity.
- Medroxyprogesterone: This drug stops menstruation, which in turn stops the tissue build-up and put an end to all the symptoms. But on the other hand, gaining weight, low bone production and depression are some of the common effects of this drug.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) antagonists and agonists: Hormones that stimulate ovaries are blocked by these. They bring down oestrogen levels and hence prevent menstruation.
- Danazol: This drug prevents menstruation and symptoms of endometriosis by blocking the hormones that stimulate the ovaries. However, Danazol may not be a favourable option because of its side effects. The drug should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Conservative Surgery: If you are trying to get pregnant, but you already suffer from endometriosis, then removing endometriosis surgically is a viable solution. Your uterus and ovaries will be preserved, which might increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Even suffering from severe pain might find relief from conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: In extreme cases, the only way to deal with the symptoms is to completely remove the uterus, ovaries and cervix. Since a hysterectomy means you cannot have children, it is kept as the last option for women in their reproductive age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.