Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I'm 23 years old female, my panty gets wet all the day and it smells very bad, I want to know the reason and how I can avoid this. please suggest me.
Hello, I am 21 years old, unmarried, never had any sexual activity. I am diagnosed with an ovarian cyst of small size (50 into 40 mm) . Last month I had my periods on 6th june and in I got my next periods on 14th of july. It lasted for just three days with very light bleeding like 3-4 drops each day. Normally my period lasts for 6 days with normal bleeding. I went to the doctor for ovarian cyst treatment, she gave me femilon and hizide tablets for 21 days, she said that I have to start taking medicines from second day of my periods. I started taking medicines. My periods ended on 16th july. Now from two days, I am getting 2-3 small drops of blood. Why is this happening? I don't have any pain. I sincerely request to give a genuine answer. Thanks in advance.
My sister is 21 year old. She is suffering from jaundice. Her last bilirubin test report was 2.66. Her previous report was 8.64. Which got lowered to 2.66 she was having medicine sorbolin n liv52. She didn't have fever in this whole period of 20 days. Suddenly today she is having 102 fever. Way can be done now? Can paracetamol be given in this jaundice with fever phase? Require help as soon as possible.
Bariatric surgery is a procedure that involves modifications to the digestive system so that the food intake can be restricted or the nutrients absorbed by the body is reduced. This surgery is recommended when exercise and diet may not cause the desired results with weight loss. Bariatric surgery is a group of surgeries that are procedure to reduce weight in the body.
The various types of surgeries that come under this category are:
- Gastric bypass: The most common bariatric surgery, gastric bypass is a procedure used to reduce the size of the stomach pouch in the body. Once the size is reduced, it leads to reduced consumption of calories. This procedure also causes alterations in the behavior of the gut hormones resulting in appetite reduction.
- Adjustable gastric band: This procedure involves placing an inflatable band around the upper stomach to make a small stomach area above the band. This causes one to feel full just after eating a small amount of food.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: In this procedure, almost 80% of the stomach area is removed surgically, resulting in a small stomach pouch being left. It reduces the stomach size, which cause an overall reduction in the amount of calories. Modifications also occur in the behavior of the gut bacteria linked with reduced appetite.
- Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch: This procedure involves surgical removal of a large area of the stomach along with bypassing a major portion of the smaller intestine. This procedure may reduce fat absorption of up to 70%. The behavior of the gut hormones change resulting in a decrease in appetite and improved satiety.
Various complications may result from this surgery such as -
- May cause infections in the body
- Clots may form in the blood
- It can result in bowel problems
- Ulcers can form in the stomach
Mam meri wife pregnent hai or 3 month complete ho chuke hain or starting se hi uske pet mein dard rehta hai or ek bacha pehle hi kharab ho chuka h please koi solution bataye. Or ek doctor ne bola tha iske blood milane k liye rs 2500 ka koi injection lagega.iske bareme kuch bataye?
I am a slim healthy 27 years old female (BPharm, MBA) married since 4 years. Since, Marriage I got uti infection which took 2 years to treat, simultaneously doctors gave clomifene. In second year I conceived but @ 2.5 months we had to do cutting as there wasn't heart beats other wise I had no problem. Some said since I was on high doses of antibiotics for whole month and I conceived at that time only, this may and the reason for no heart beats. After that I changed several doctors who continuously treated me with Clomid, etc. Many said I m now multidrug resistant. Follicular studies were also performed which later revealed resistance to increasing doses of Clomid. Also my cycles got disturbed and I gained weight. They said May be I'm pcos. Continued treatment- iui was performed once and it didn't succeed so I left all. Now I'm doin homeopathy since 2 year. Initially my cycles got regular 28-30 days. Now they vary little. All tests have been normal since starting of me and my husband. Hsg, n other tests too. What should be my course of action for conceiving? I don't want to take any drug as of now, I'm too much already stuffed. What can I do?
Hi Dr. 24 july my period date n 21 july I have lil pink discharge n den stop after 25 I test den I am pregnant report is positive vid two dark lines I have 8 year child. After six weeks Dr. do ultrasound there was no heartbeat only lil size sac show den she advice me wait for two weeks n test progesterone that was 3.6 she also gave me daily injection for it bt tomorrow 8 week complete n the sac was as usual no change in size n no heartbeat so she said abort hi krna hoga n I take medicine for it. Bt my problem is nw when next I plan for it again .she said after 3 months .i do 3 abortion which was my choice becoz I dnt want second child .but today I want n this happen vid me my thyroid is ok .dr said progesterone reason for this. Nw when I plan for baby I have start medicine for progesterone so that dis not happen again. Wat I do please help can I conceive early if I take medicines n all.
I am 32 years old since last 5 cycles I am suffering from headache during my periods and also found that my bp shoots upto 150 -160 previously I was not having such problems why it is now I m having 7 yrs old kid
I am a 22 years old sexually active women. Since last 2 days I am having burning sensation in my vagina, pain in the lower abdomen and bloating. Today I also experienced red urine. I feel like I have to pee all the time and the pee somewhat reliefs the vaginal burning. Please help.
Hi im 40 years old I have done ivf test 1st spt and after that I have a physical issue I have a fever and paining body so what I do I call my doctor he told me come 14th of spt. So what I do.
1. Take protein rich diet such as pulses, soya protein egg white etc
2. Do not starve take healthy snacks
3. Drink loads of water daily at least 6-7 litre
4. Do routine workout
5. Consider natural fat burners
6. Avoid fatty as well as sweet food
7. Limit your sleep to 6 hours for a day
8. Do not do over snacking between meals
The ovaries are the egg producing organs, an essential part of the female reproductive system, they are responsible for the production of estrogen and release an egg every month. If the egg is fertilized with a sperm it can result in a pregnancy.
Ovarian cysts are quite common among women. Ovarian cysts are known to be small sacs filled with fluid that are situated in the ovaries.
Causes of ovarian cysts: Among ovarian cysts, the most common one is called the 'functional cyst'. This type of cyst is generally formed during the process of ovulation, wherein either the eggs do not successfully release from the sac or the sac (follicle) fails to disintegrate properly after the release of the egg.
Certain factors that can cause ovarian cysts are:
- Age that is ovarian cysts are more likely to occur in women who have reached menopause
- Being overweight or obese
- Consumption of fertility drugs
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Family history of ovarian cysts and cancer
- Early menstruation, that is, the onset of the period before the age of 11
Symptoms related to ovarian cysts: Generally, ovarian cysts show no specific symptoms and are generally located during a physical examination or an ultrasound. But, in case you suffer from large cysts or those that have ruptured, you may experience certain signs like:
- Pain while having sex. Great discomfort may be felt, particularly when deep penetration is attempted.
- Pain in the lower abdominal and pelvic region. This pain may be intermittent or persistent. It can also vary from being mild to quite sharp.
- Irregularity in the menstrual cycle.
- An uncomfortable pressure in the lower abdominal and pelvic area.
- Acute pain in the pelvic area and the lower back all throughout the menstrual period.
- Pain in the pelvic area after a session of vigorous exercise or strenuous physical activity.
- A feeling of discomfort or pain while urinating or during bowel movements.
- Nausea, followed by vomiting.
- Pain in the vaginal area, or light bleeding.
- Problems with healthy bowel movements.