Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santosh Goyal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh GoyalYour feedback matters!
I have missed my chums for about a week. Have got done urine pregnancy test which was negative. What is the procedure for medical abortion and cost. How I find if there is some other problem or pregnancy?
M pregnant about 4 month 1 Week. I having low placenta according to ultrasound report. What do or not to do under this situation.
I have periods on 27th bt still I did not get I have tried papaya jaggery and ginger tea also bt no result wat would be the problem.
I am 34 yrs. Old. I was married 02 year back. My wife age is 30yrs. Per abe tak humlogo ka sambhog nhi ho paya hai. Kafi kosiso ke bavjood hum sumbhog nhi kar pa rhe. Kindly guide.
I had miscarriages twice, 2nd one was last year, now I want to plan again. Got some tests done and now doctor say I can try, but still I am not confident if third pregnancy will work or not. Need some guidance on that part.
Hello I was taking Folic acid 5mg, now it is my second trimester, doctor prescribed Fefol Vit ( iron+vitamins with 0.5mg Folic acid) and Osnate-D (Ossein mineral complex+vitamin D). Now should I take Folic acid 5mg with these two tablets?
Is it safe to suck the penis just after removing the condom. My concern is the lubricant on the condom through penis will go in mouth & then in stomach.
My wife is 8 months pregnant I want to live with her at delivery time in the delivery room with doctor Because my wife have some problems I can't leave alone at this time It is possible that I can live with her at any type delivery like surgical or normal in the delivery room Can I get this facility there in your hospital Can you allow me in delivery room.
Moles are the most common form of physical identification proof, but are often unwanted. Moles and freckles are common skin irregularities that make a person consider cosmetic surgery. Moles can be described as non-cancerous skin lesions that develop when dark skin cells are bound together in small clusters. Almost everyone has one or more mole on their body. However, freckles are simply skin discolorations that appear on light skinned people. There are a number of ways in which moles and freckles can be removed.
- Dermabrasion: This is a procedure where a small wheel is run over your skin to remove the top layer. Dermabrasion is performed under anaesthesia and is a very effective way of removing freckles and flat moles.
- Laser Surgery: Laser surgery involves the use of concentrated beams of light to remove the topmost layer of skin. As this top layer is removed, freckles and light, flat moles are also destroyed thus leaving you with a clear complexion. In some cases, multiple sessions may be required to completely remove moles and freckles. Laser surgery is not recommended for large moles or moles that protrude out of the skin.
- Shave excision: This is a surgical procedure that involves cutting off the raised section of a mole with a sharp scalpel. It does not require any sutures, but may not remove the entire mole. This surgery is often suggested in cases where a mole had grown to protrude from the skin but the discolouration itself does not bother the person. There is a very low risk of scarring associated with this procedure but the mole may recur.
- Punch Excision: Small protruding moles can also be removed with a punch excision procedure. Here, a doctor will use a small cutting apparatus in the form of a small, cylindrical punch to twist and remove the entire mole. One of two sutures may be required to close the skin in this area.
- Surgical Excision: This procedure is suggested in cases of large moles. In such cases, the surgeon will remove the entire mole and close the skin with sutures. This procedure may leave a scar behind, but in most cases, this scar is not very prominent.
In rare cases, moles can be malignant and hence it is not recommended to try removing a mole at home. For this reason, you should always a consult a surgeon if a mole appears suddenly appears or begins to look suspicious. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!