Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh GoyalYour feedback matters!
I am 39 years old and I have no child all treatment we made also biopsy but results are I have only 10 percent sperm I this sperm are not been dileverd some blockges and I am not insufficient money from high medical treatment please advise me what to do to became a father?
I have felt one of my breast has swollen & without pain is it a symbol of cancer. My weight is not getting increase.
I hve medical abortion 15 days ago and till now my bleeding is not stop yet I hve ultrasound also but there is no pregnancy. So how to stop that bleeding?
Hi My friend is married for 2 months now and his wife has missed her periods and she is 10 days late. Yesterday they have performed pregnancy test using prega news kit but they found only one line which means it's negative. They are a bit worried so please any one can suggest whether there are any chances of pregnancy and how far is the accuracy correct of the prega news kit. Please help them with your valuable advice. Thank you.
Hi, I know about 14th day ovulation and I am having sex daily from 7th to almost 20 day but still not getting positive result for pregnancy. So can you please tell me what to do?
My wife has running in 9 mnth pregnancy. Nd the Dr. Given date of delivery is 11/jan/17. Nd the sonography show that baby is breech. Nd Dr. Say it can be operation delivery. What to that delivery can be done by normal?
A girl aged 29 years having problem with white vaginal discharges since last two years, presently she feel a considerable weakness and discomfort and backache. I need your support and guideline to get treatment.
I had married last 4.5 years but till date not had pregnancy. I had visited doctors also and told everything is good and there is chance to get pregnancy almost 100%. My age is 35 years.
I have been experiencing menstrual bleeding for 10 days now and I think I'll be going into my 11th. I have recently taken birth control pills for the first time. This is also the first time this has happened to me. What could be wrong?
Blood came in both male and female after intercourse. Then any problem for sex. If so then how many days should wait for intercourse with each other. And it pains still in male.
It's been 10years of our marriage & we don't hv a baby. 11/2 year back I got a miscarriage after three months. Till then Im facing problem of viginal infection. plz help!
Please suggest safe abortion pills Still am feeding to my 9 months baby so I don't want right now now 42 days.
Hi doctor. I am 10 weeks pregnant and I feel like doing sex with my husband however we don't do it but I do get organism when we do foreplay. Is it ok to do foreplay in pregnancy. He rubs my vagina which makes ne get excited. Is this safe?
When the lazy weekends hit, most people are tempted stay in bed all through the day and skip the daunting task of bathing. But there is a host of reasons why one must never think of skipping the bath, and it does more than making one feel fresh and smell good; it is a great way of serving to keep fit and healthy.
- Reduction of muscle tension: A simple warm shower can help in the reduction of muscle tension and relieves overstretched muscles. It helps in healing sores by relaxing them and improving elasticity or flexibility of the muscles particularly when an individual takes a bath after exercising.
- Improvement of blood circulation: Indulging in a warm shower or immersing oneself in a tubful of water can increase the flow of blood through the limbs and aids in the nourishment of the damaged cells. With the growth in circulation of blood, the blood pressure reduces, and the function of the heart is also improved.
- Reduction in blood sugar levels: Research says that people with diabetes, who regularly immerse themselves in warm water for about 20 minutes have witnessed that their blood sugar levels reduced by about 13 percent. The participants of this study had also lowered their regular insulin intake by 18 percent.
- Improvement of the immune system: Along with the warm water bath, cold showers can also proffer several benefits. A study showed that one must take a cold shower to stimulate the vascular as well as the lymphatic system for the production of more and more number of immune cells so that it can combat infections and this would reduce the probability of falling sick to a considerable extent.
- Treatment of depression: For individuals who are prone to suffer from depression, a cold shower can aid to a high degree. As a person immerses in cold water, the nervous system gets activated and increases the level of noradrenaline and beta-endorphin which is known to reduce depression. A cold shower also transmits electrical impulses from the brain which can trigger an anti-depressive effect.
- Improvement of reproductive health in males: Those individuals who are willing to improve libido must take a cold shower regularly. A recent study conducted by the Thrombosis Research Institute showed that the male reproductive hormones increased to a significant extent in those who take cold showers. On the other hand, men who take hot water showers can have lowered sperm count since the motility reduces when the testicles come in contact with hot temperature. But the normal levels are restored once the person starts taking cold showers.
- Helps in the reduction of stress: By taking a bath, one can get rid of all the tension and worries. Chromogranin and cortisol levels reduce to a significant extent in people who consistently suffer from depression and anxiety. Bathing regularly helps in removing the toxins from the body. Individuals who sweat a lot must never skip a bath. The body removes out toxins through sweat and thus, taking a shower would decrease the perspiration odour. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.