Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
I am a 53 yr old male, I was diagnosed for hypertension in 2000. Since then I was on amtas at-25, when at kolkata in 2008 perindropil 8mg was added and subsequently now at kanpur my medicine was changed to amtas at-25 (od), s-amlopidine (bd), ecosprine 75mg (od). Now have swelling in my ankles and my left leg from the calf to toes swells up during the day. When I keep my feet up the swelling reduces.
I am 38 old male and married I affected some allergy in my male sexual organ and also some pain for intercourse Kindly advise.
I was suffered by cold, after that I get cough, in between I had heart blockage. After getting treatment of blockage I had no relief in cough, I took many cough syrup, but had no relief after 15 days.
My chest pain from 3 days & also stomach pains a lot. My heart some time choked with cough & feeling pain while breathing. Urine is dark yellow & it smells badly. What can I do? Please resolve my problem.
Mujhe kabhi kabhi shareer me bechaini hoti hai bohit zada mai puri puri rat nhi so pata kya reason hai eska kabhi shoulder me hoti hai back side neck ke neeche kabhi right leg mw hoti hai kabhi left hand me.
How much cost is of penis enlargement surgery? And is it useful I want to make my penis very big and thick.
I have fungal skin infection from last 6 months after that skin become black used flucon 150 and oint etc no improvement doctors repeating same treatment please help me?
Proper and sound hearing is essential for a healthy living. If you are suffering from lack or loss of hearing, chances are that you are missing out on life itself. Therefore, it is imperative that you undergo treatments in case you are suffering from any kind of hearing ailment.
There are various reasons that contribute to loss of hearing. Some of the common causes are:
- Increasing noise
- Genetically inherited
Over the years various surgical and non-surgical methods have surfaced that can help repair loss of hearing and damage. Among the other branches of medicines, Ayurveda is the most old and ancient method. It uses natural herbs in order to correct and treat hearing loss. This has proved to be extremely beneficial and potent and it cures hearing ailments with the help of a number of natural methods. Some of them are:
- Lukewarm mustard oil or sesame oil: If you are suffering from ache in ears or loss in hearing, try putting few drops of warm mustard oil and sesame oil in your ear and hold it with index fingers. At the same time store air in your mouth and let your cheeks contract and bulge for a minute or so. This ayurvedic tip considerably improves hearing and reduces ear pain.
- Radish juice and sesame oil: If you are suffering from sores and hearing problems, a mixture of the two can be beneficial. In this method, a small quantity of Radish juice should be boiled with a small quantity of sesame oil, till the juice absorbs the oil. This mixture should be administered twice a day in order to experience the results.
- Applewood oil: A variety of ingredients are required in order to create the resultant oil. Initially cow's urine should be boiled and the applewood powder must be added to it. This mixture should then be filtered and further added with sesame and goat's milk. This concoction is then boiled and the resultant oil should be stored and applied with cotton daily. This improves hearing a great deal.
- Mixture of neem and turmeric: In this method turmeric and neem leaves are boiled together. The steam should be taken as well as the water must be applied on the ears and surrounding areas. This has proved to be an extremely effective remedy in treating pus in the ears and consequent hearing loss.
- Mixture of Radish juice, turmeric, sesame oil and ajwain seeds: All these ingredients must be taken in selective quantities and boiled to get the resultant oil. This oil must be stored and used to treat loss of hearing and other ear diseases.
Related Tip: "6 Signs You Need A Hearing Test"
When ever I skip breakfast then I always have severe headache and feels to vomit in the afternoon. Can you please explain me the reason for the same & suggest me what should I do to get better in such condition.
My daughter 4 years old having flu cold frequently, now some swelling (like mosquito bite red patch, itching problem in her body, that will disappear after 15/20 minutes also. Pls advise.
I was a chain smoker. I have left smoking and its been 3 months. I am still coughing. And I have coughing problems. Earlier it was very much but now its less. I have gone through x rays and sputum test they all are normal. If I laugh flowlessly I start coughing. What should I do?
Hello Sir or mam I drink black coffee every morning so I just want to know that, is coffee bad for health and is coffee better than milk tea.
I have yellowish eye and in the evening I have severe headache? why this happens whenever I use my spectacles.
I feel heavy head in the morning. I want a diet chart in order to feel active and energetic full day. I am 32 year old, with a height of 5.8 feet. I weight around 72 kg. Please help me to be fit and to feel energetic.
Hello sir.. I am suffering from the pain of piles from few weeks.. It's too hard to get rid of it.. Is there any natural cure on it.. Please help me.
The medical name for the yellow tint on your skin and around the white portion of the eye is jaundice. However, jaundice is a symptom of a variety of underlying medical conditions, and not a specific disease. When the body break downs deceased red blood cells, a yellow pigment known as bilirubin is formed. Jaundice develops when your system contains excess bilirubin. Usually, the bilirubin, as well as the dead blood cells, are exterminated by your body.
Jaundice may symbolise a critical problem with your pancreas, blood cells, gallbladder or liver.
Jaundice isn’t a disease; it is a symptom. Thus if you have jaundice, it might indicate you may have any of the following complications:
Cirrhosis (Liver scarring mostly due to alcohol).
Hepatitis (Swollen liver that decreases its functionality).
An overdose or adverse reaction to certain medications.
The major indication of jaundice is yellow tinted skin and eyes. In serious cases, the sclera (white parts) of the eye can turn orange or brown. You might additionally exhibit other symptoms such as pale stools and dark urine.
If a concealed condition such as viral hepatitis is causing jaundice, you will probably experience symptoms such as vomiting and excessive fatigue.
Misdiagnosis is common when it comes to jaundice. Sometimes, an abundance of beta carotene (a type of anti-oxidant found abundantly in fruits and plants) can turn your skin yellow.
Since jaundice is a symptom of some other underlying disease, the treatment will focus on that disease. When your treatment starts, the yellow tint will disappear on its own.
If the jaundice is serious, blood transfusions might be needed to expel the excess bilirubin and rejuvenate the body’s red blood cells. However, if the body’s bile duct mechanism gets blocked, a surgery might be required to unblock the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.