Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SanktalYour feedback matters!
Got boy baby two months back. If we need sex means please suggest good precaution method and when need to take.
My wife is pregnant,it's 7 week now.the problem is that she is having more white discharge nowadays. does it have any harm to the baby?
I am 28 year old and I feel I may have conceived, reason being we tried hard in order to conceive. Today is 32th day and no signs of period. Could you please advise on below queries considering above factors- 1. I am experiencing trouble from past 3-4 days with loose motion, gases and indigestion. Can I take some common medicine available in medical shops for loose motion n indigestion? 2. Is it okay to eat fish/chicken if I really may have conceived? 3. Are these some kind of symptoms of pregnancy?
Why whitish nipple discharge occurs when nipples are squeezed and nipple skin became rough. Why this happens? What to do?
Me and my wife are expecting and she is currently in her 37th week. The doctor is out of town for 3 days in her 38th week. She gave us two options, one to have a backup doctor recommended by her. Another is an induced labor in the beginning of 38th week. Baby's weight is approx 2.5kg +/- 0.3kg. Adequate liquor is available. And baby is not in breech position. Head is tilted. We are worried if induced labor fails, she will be forced to go through a c section. What are the chances induced labor will fail? should we wait till she gets labor pains?
I have been doing the routine urine test done and each time the result is RBC 2-3 HPF and weak reaction. After that I have done KUB / CT Scan and Ultra sound along with urine Cytology and PSA blood all our normal. Out of 6-7 urine routine 2 results showed 5-6 RBC. The CT Scan shows 2 mm renal calculus below left kidney. As all results our normal fail to understand why is there blood in URINE. And also is it worry some and is Cystoscopy necessary to complete the process.
What is the chance of an abortion not happening completely with medications and what are the risks.Please tell.
Problem in periods after miscarriage. Date of miscarriage 8.5.17. Still periods not come. Please suggest.
Hi m married women it's been 1 years 5 months now. We r planning for a baby since last 3month, my periods were regular but frm last 3 month my period date variations s fr 7 days early r late n m expecting fr positive in pregnancy chk but felt bad last month also got period again we r trying is der anything I need to take precautions? My weight s any reason? N I started exercises treadmill daily 30 min. Pls guide me for baby n have done hormone test n all everything s normal.
Sir, I had sex with my gf, she is 18 year old and I'm20 year old. After her end of period we had twice sex, one is just after 2days and other is 8th days of her period, this was without protection. I'm worry about is she get pregnant or not?
My girlfriend is missing her periods every month. Please tell me what is the reason behind that. I sometimes do finger fucking for pleasure, is that the reason?
My GF is facing irregular periods. Can she be pregnant? What are the reasons for irregular periods? Are they normal and usual? Please help.
Whenever I do sex with my bf I feel it painful. We always use proper lubrication and foreplay but during intercourse session, first 1 minute is smooth butafter thatI feel so much pain and (jalan) in my vagina. Pls suggest me some medicine or some pain relief gel which can be used during sex.
Despite being an outsider in the industry, Kangana Ranaut has made her mark in Bollywood. The 'Queen of Bollywood' bagged the National Award in the best actress category for the third time for her double act in the commercial hit Tanu Weds Manu Returns. Ranaut is one of the highest paid actresses in India and is known for playing emotionally intense roles in films like Gangster and Woh Lamhe. But behind the fame and the glory, lies a story of struggle and constant perseverance. Kangana's rise to fame did not happen overnight, and her travails and triumphs have quite a few important lessons stored for all of us.
Here are 4 inspiring life lessons to take away from Kangana's real life story.
1. Be Yourself - Accept yourself and embrace the person you are. Making desperate attempts to fit in a social circle or trying to make people like you could turn depressing. Be yourself and don't compromise on your identity and be afraid to have a mind of your own. Kangana has constantly inspired us to be rebellious and to question stereotypes and sexism.
'People in the industry treated me like I didn't deserve to be spoken to and I was some unwanted object. I couldn't speak English fluently and people made fun of me for that. So dealing with rejection became a part of life...Today, when people say that I have made it and made it on my own.'
She said on an interview with Daily News and Analysis
2. Deal with your relationship problems - Stop tolerating abuse. Your partner is supposed to love and support you and not hurt you physically or emotionally. Don't be afraid of getting out of a relationship. It might be difficult and hard to deal with but it's best to get over with and start afresh. Ranaut was in a relationship with Aditya Pancholi, which turned sour after he assaulted her. Later she was also in a relationship with Adhyayan Suman and Nicholas Lafferty, an English doctor, which did not last either, but she always moved on with her head held high, personifying dignity.
3. Beat the odds - There might situations when your family does not support your career choices but don't let that stop you from going ahead with it. Believe in yourself and work hard on your goals. Kangana Ranaut inspires us to not give up easily. In spite of being an industry outsider, Ranaut made her mark with remarkable performances in Fashion, Queen, Woh Lamhe and Tanu Weds Manu. She quit pursuing medical and went for modeling instead and refused to take financial aid from her father. In short, don't give up on your dreams no matter how difficult it gets.
4. There is no end to learning - You can always continue with your interests even if you have a very busy professional life. Make time for your hobbies and interests as they expand your outlook. Ranaut learns Kathak as she enjoys dancing and considers it as a form of therapy. She also did a course on the technical aspects of filmmaking from New York Film Academy. She did not let her stardom affect her personal interests and wants to have a normal life.
'I don't want to lose my rights as a common person to learn and grow'
She said on an interview with Filmfare.
I am 23 years old and have high prolactin level for a year and a half which goes above 50. I have to take vrainstar 0.25 mg daily to control it. Otherwise I dont get periods. Is there any other solution?
I got married 3 months back but even after marriage I do yoga will that abort a baby formation while doing bends.
When we look at history of aids. It is originated somewhere and now it is spreading. Is other STDs like syphilis are born somewhere and spreading or can attack anybody at anytime, if so why they come?
Flax seeds prevent Breast Cancer
Flaxseeds contain several beneficial plant compounds:
1. Lignans: Lignans are present in almost all plants, acting as both antioxidants and phytoestrogens. Flaxseeds are the richest known dietary source of lignans. These nutrients function as phytoestrogens.
Phytoestrogens are plant compounds that are similar to the female sex hormone estrogen. They have weak estrogenic and antioxidant properties
Lignans are fermented by bacteria in the digestive system and may reduce the growth of several cancers, especially hormone-sensitive cancers such as breast, uterus and prostate cancers.
They have been linked to a decreased risk of heart disease and metabolic syndrome, since they reduce the amount of fat and glucose in the blood.
Phytoestrogens also help lower blood pressure and reduce oxidative stress and inflammation in the arteries.
2. P-Coumaric Acid: This polyphenol is one of the main antioxidants found in flaxseeds.
3. Ferulic Acid: This antioxidant may help to prevent several chronic diseases.
4. Cyanogenic Glycosides: These substances may form compounds called thiocyanates in the body, which can impair thyroid function in some people.
5. Phytosterols: Related to cholesterol,phytosterols are found in the cell membranes of plants. They have been shown to have cholesterol-lowering effects in the body.
Flax Seeds are very easy to incorporate into the diet. Grinding them is the best way to make the most of their health benefits.