Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Veginal dryness after remove both ovaries due to small cysts pain in intercourse Please advice so that can I enjoy sex. Thanks
Im 27 yrs old. My period was delayed up to 2 months. I consulted a doctor and had an ultrasound sound and she told me that its pcos problem now i am taking medicines but m my problem has not yet solved. I want to know is their any natural remedy to this? I don't want to have pills as my joints started to pain after having those medicine.
Hello Dr. I had sex with my partner right a day after last day of period on 26 Nov 2016, and gave unwanted 72 within 18 hrs, but her period is not arrived so far ,and did urine pregnancy test on 1 Jan 2017 shows negative result, again did on 2 Jan again shows negative ,test has done with early morning urine sample, I am very scared, is there chances of pregnancy, why period is not arriving, wht to do. No sign n symptoms has ever seen ,no implantation bleeding has seen. please suggest me wht to do.
I am suffering from hypothyroidism for last 3 years. Got married November 2015. I am bothering about pregnancy. It's 8 months already passed and I am not getting pregnant. Please suggest some medicine or treatment. Is everything normal with me or I need to bother?
Hello doctor, im 24 years old n I had sex with my bf jus on last day of my period. I took ipill within half an hour, coz of tension I took ipill again on same evening. I got heavy bleeding right after 6 days. Which lasted for 5 days. But its been 3 weeks and im having back pain dizziness constipation and a small lump on lower right abdomen jus close to navel. Is it pregnancy?
Actually I want to conceive in may 2016 I had an ectopic pregnancy and operated one tube and do not have much feeling at the time of sex can girl can also get pregnant with proper feeling of sex.
Contrary to popular belief, not all bacteria are harmful to us. Within our body, each 'human' cell is complemented by 10 microbial cells. These range from bacteria in the gut to viruses and fungi in other parts of the body. Gut bacteria help us to digest food, produce vitamins, communicate with the immune system and create small molecules that help the brain to function.
Thus, it is essential to have a healthy gut, by which we mean a gut with plenty of friendly bacteria. There are many different types of bacteria living in the gut. Each of these thrive on different foods. Thus to have a healthy gut, your diet should include a variety of cereals, fruits, and vegetables, etc. Here are a few tips to keep your gut bacteria healthy.
- Increase your fiber intake: A diet that is rich in fiber is the best way to promote the growth of diverse microbes in the gut. This includes fruits, vegetables, beans, lentils, cereals and nuts. Fiber also helps prevent constipation and has been linked to lowering the risk of cancer. To prevent the buildup of gas and bloating it is advisable to increase intake of fiber and drink plenty of water with all your meals.
- Include probiotic foods in your diet: Probiotics need not only be taken in the form of supplements. This can easily be incorporated into your daily diet. These can be defined as live bacteria and yeasts that help the digestive system. Yogurt is one of the most common sources of probiotics. Kimchi or fermented vegetables, miso, cheese, buttermilk, fermented condiments and lentil sprouts are other examples of probiotic foods you should include in your diet.
- Try having some carminatives in your meals: Carminative foods soothe the digestive system of the body. Some common carminatives are cumin, ginger, oatmeal, cardamom, cinnamon and fennel. While cumin helps with the digestion of black beans, cooked oatmeal lines the stomach and soothes it.
- Eat weight loss friendly food: Being overweight not only affects how you look, but also affects the digestion process. When you lose weight one of the first things you would notice is a lowered amount of abdominal discomfort as your gut begins to feel healthier.
This is because weight loss lowers the pressure on the lower esophageal sphincter. This does not allow the valve to open more than necessary and hence prevents food and stomach acid flowing back into the esophagus. Along with increasing your intake of fruits and vegetables, switch your cooking oil to olive oil and notice the difference.
Hello doctor said that my ovaries have follicles n I have little pain in my lower abdominal region so she gave me progesterone tablets to have my periods but after taking pills no periods and I have hypothyroidism. Expecting answer thanks.
Doctor I have pcos since two months. I have a regular menstrual period and are on time even after pcos. When is my ovulation day? Please suggest me the correct timing of intercourse. Do I ovulate. My eggs are gud gone through follicular study also but do not know whether it gets ruptured or bot.
Cancer indicates the growth of certain unusual cells, generally uncontrolled in nature, in any part of your body. It may also refer to a malignant tumor and it can affect any organ or any part of your body. There are many different cancers accordingly, such as lung cancer, bladder cancer, skin cancer or blood cancer. Ayurveda offers effective measures for preventing cancer.
Read on to find more about the tips and get better prepared to fight this killer:
- According to Ayurveda, having fresh foods can help you to prevent cancer. Consuming more of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits may prove to be helpful.
- Avoiding fat based foods or fried foods can be effective in preventing cancer. Strike off hydrogenated fats (such as cookies, peanut butter, crackers etc) or saturated animal fats from your diet.
- Exercising on a regular basis may be very helpful. Stretching exercises, walking, breathing exercises and aerobics are considered to be useful preventive measures for cancer.
- Meditation and yoga are also effective ways to prevent cancer. These can help you to reduce stress and remain calm.
- Drinking green tea regularly can be very useful for killing any growth of cancerous cells in your body and thus help you to prevent cancer.
- Cutting down on foods with higher quantities of sugar can help you to prevent cancer.
- Include foods replete in vitamin D and vitamin C or citrus foods as these help to combat many kinds of cancer.
- Incorporate spices like turmeric in your daily cooking regimen. The 'curcumin' present in turmeric coupled with a few other accompanying properties can help to prevent the growth of cancer cells in your body.
- Garlic, whether consumed raw or cooked, can help you to fight the killer that cancer is.
I had sex with my girlfriend without protection. After 2 hours of sex she had I pill and the very next day again she had I pill . Will it result in any kind of health issues? She can still be pregnant? Help.
Hi, I'm on my CD 21. Nw I'm getting white clear and slippery discharge. Someone said we can check about ovulation or else pregnancy through cervix position. Is it really works? How to check cervix position? Can you please tell me what that white clear and slippery discharge is? Actually we had intercourse yesterday, that discharge is due to intercourse or anything else? Thanks in advance.
I and my wife had unprotected sex yesterday we don't want children right now. She had emergency contraceptive pill 3 hours after our sex .after that we again had sex. Till now she hadn't exhibited vomiting or nausea or any other symptoms which will be shown after taking I pill. Is there a chance that she will be pregnant if so help me how to avoid it.
I had miscarage last mnth due to some reason but now I want a child but I do not knw what is my ovulation time? Can you suggest me.
The medicines that we see today, including the heavy antibiotics and the normal syrups, never existed century ago. However, people since inception have been taking a different form of medications for illness and other health problems. The power of herbal medicines cannot be overlooked at point time – prior to all the modern medicines, these herbal medicines even cured deadly diseases.
Once again, pharmacy is going into the herbal era to explore and bring out the human health benefits. This is because of the ease of use and yes, the affordability and the power to heal almost every human health disorder.
Unfortunately, we lack medicinal plant information and that is why never think of having some quick doctors (medicinal plants) at home. Indeed, everyone seems to be pleased and delighted with the importance of medicinal plants; are you intrigued to have a small healing garden of your own? I mean its fun and benefit for generations. People have always been inquiring about:
- Are herbal remedies safe?
- Which are the best healing plants?
- Is growing medicinal plants a great and beneficial hobby?
This excerpt deals with the most common medicinal plants and their uses – moreover, you would get to know about the list of medicinal plants which can easily been grown at home. For your knowledge and better understand, you can easily relate the information with medicinal plant pictures over the internet and grasp the idea in a better way.
In case of emergencies your little medicinal herbal garden would always stand besides you – for example, my mother was lucky enough to have aloe vera at home garden because I got burnt by the heater and during the cold nights there was no one to take me to doctor. Well, now you must check out the simplest yet effective medicinal plants that must be there in the garden:
1) Aloe Vera:
It can be gown under normal conditions because it just needs moist soil and sun exposure. The big leaves contain sap, which works amazingly against:
- Wounds and cuts
- Skin allergies
The intake of aloe vera juice can heal:
- digestive problems and appetite
- Chronic constipation
- ulcerative colitis
2) Marsh Mallow:
You must have an idea; it is the same plant from which edible marshmallows are obtained. The roots of this plant are extremely beneficial as they treat:
- Insect bites
- bruises and wounds
- Aching muscles
- Skin inflammations
Internally you can treat:
- Stomach acids
- Urine problems
3) Pot Marigold:
The best thing about this plant is it can be grown under normal climatic conditions. It is commonly known for its great benefits for the skin – however, it is amazingly for external uses like:
- Insect bites
- Sore eyes
- Wounds and stings
It also works best for:
- Infections (chronic)
- Varicose veins
4) Chinese yam:
This type of yam can be eaten to cure tonic effects in spleen and stomach. In addition, it helps in treating lungs and kidneys. You can also treat:
- Dry coughs
- Poor digestion
- Helps in weight loss
- Problematic urination
- Snake and Scorpio bites
5) Tea tree:
You must have heard about tea green a lot, especially for treatment against loss of hair and headaches. It contains amazing benefits like antibacterial, anti fungal and works best as antiseptic. In addition, it treats:
- Athlete foot
- fatigue syndrome
- Vaginal infections
- Acne and warts
- Insect bites
6) Lemon balm:
The leaves of this plant have mint like smell and provides nourishing image. It has big summer flowers, which can be rubbed against the skin for:
- Animal bites
- Mosquito bites
The nectar that is used with water in form of juice is beneficial for:
- Colds and cough
- Upset stomach
It is mostly known for its strong antiseptic nature. It is wonderful when it comes to the treatment of:
- Stomach gas
You must have used basil lot many times in food but have you ever tried it to heal flatulence? It has the power to treat:
- Lack of appetite
- Stomach gas
You must have had used sage in your food – interestingly, it has the capacity to treat:
- Skin infection
- Gum infection (mouth infections)
- Helps in digestion
- Helps in unblocking menopause
10) Fenugreek seeds:
These are very nourishing and carry great nutritional value – they can treat:
- Labor pain
- Digestion issues
- Drain ducts
- Diabetes (initial)
- Blood cholesterol levels (low)
- Refresh breathe
It contains allantoin, which helps in a replacement of body cells naturally. In addition, it can treat:
- bronchial issues
- broken bones (weak bones)
- severe burns
- cuts and acne
12) Turkey Rhubarb
It works well for the digestion problems and maintains balance in the digestive system. This herb is very gentle and treats:
- Menstrual problem
- Bladder problem
This herb is known for its natural ability to promote health and prolong the life. The roots can used to treat:
- Nervous disorders (relaxation of nervous system
- Increase the metabolism rate
- Improved blood pressure levels
- Improve diet
- Improve immunity
- increased hormone secretion
Peppermint is known as the world most powerful and oldest herb that can treat human health effectively. It is enriched with Vitamins like A and C – contains manganese and iron. The leaves can be used to treat:
- Upset stomach
- Treat fever
15) Milk Thistle:
It improves the liver function effectively – also it treats:
- bladder issues
- High cholesterol levels
I am a 31 years old woman & experiencing a severe pain on the right side of my nipple. Can it be a breast cancer? Pls advice.
1. Rehydrates the body
Because of its electrolyte composition, coconut water is also used to rehydrate the body in case of dehydration and fluid loss due to diarrhea, vomiting or excessive sweating. A good source of carbohydrates,
2. Promotes weight loss
Coconut water is an ideal drink for weight loss. It is low in calories and easy on the stomach. In fact, this light and refreshing drink contain various bioactive enzymes that aid digestion and boost fat metabolism.
3. Lowers blood pressure
Coconut water is considered good for controlling high blood pressure, thanks to its vitamin c, potassium, and magnesium content. Potassium, in particular, helps lower blood pressure by balancing out the negative effects of sodium.
4. Heart tonic
It helps lower low-density lipoprotein (ldl or the 'bad' cholesterol) and increase high-density lipoprotein (hdl or the 'good' cholesterol) levels, thus reducing the risk of heart disease.