Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sankaran
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SankaranYour feedback matters!
ED or erectile dysfunction is a common sexual problem that a lot of men experience worldwide. Unfortunately, it's not just an old man's problem. A vast majority of young guys also fail to perform in bed. ED, especially at a young age, can be a horrible experience. It can blow your confidence and make you highly depressed, which can make recovery difficult.
Most young guys experience ED because of performance anxiety and nervousness. A single failure does not mean you have ED. In such a case, forget about it and in all probability, you should be able to do well next time you get intimate with your partner. However, if the problem persists, then you should seek help.
Fortunately, it's possible to get a rock solid erection even without using harsh drugs.
Here are some simple and easy ways to help you get rock solid and longer lasting erections naturally:
1. Adopt a Healthy Lifestyle
Trust me, your lifestyle plays a very important role in improving your sexual performance. Lack of exercise, overeating, drug abuse, smoking, drinking alcohol etc. are some of the factors that can result in reduced sexual potency in men.
Here are some simple lifestyle changes that should help you get rock solid erections:
1. Increase Your Physical Activity - Lack of exercise affects your body in two ways. First of all, it results in poor blood flow in the body and secondly, it leads to plaque built up in arteries. Regular exercise is, therefore, necessary to boost both blood flow and energy levels so that you can get rock solid erections and also help you perform better in bed.
2. Stop Smoking - Smoking is a highly detrimental for your sexual health. It can constrict arteries and reduced blood flow to the penis resulting in soft or weak erections. Another complication that can arise as a result of smoking is that it can destroy valve mechanism in the penis that stores blood in the penis. Fortunately, this damage can be restored if you quit smoking before the age of 40.
3. Stop Use of Soy Products - Soy and soy products can take a toll on your testosterone levels. It can raise estrogen in your body and this, reduce testosterone secretion.
4. Get Enough Sleep - Lack of sleep is a libido killer. Most men do not understand this but sleep deprivation can lower testosterone by building stress. Low testosterone not only leads to a drop in libido but also leads to weak or soft erections.
5. Manage Stress - Too much stress can take a toll on your sexual health. Getting a rock solid erection requires a perfect brain and body connect. Some of the main ways to beat stress include yoga, meditation, tai chi etc. Moreover, exercise is also a great way to bust stress. Adequate sleep also helps reduce stress.
2. Try Natural or Herbal Male Enhancement Pills
- One of the best and most effective ways to boost sexual potency in men is with the help of herbal or natural male enhancement pills.
- Such pills are an excellent combination of herbs, amino acids and other nutrients that not only give a boost to blood flow in your penis but also stimulate testosterone production.
- Such pills are getting increasingly popular since they are safe and effective. They do not have negative side effects. Apart from ensuring rock solid erections, they can do wonders for your libido and ejaculatory control too.
I have right parotid gland swelling since 15 years. Already it was diagnosed as not cancer type. Is there any nature cure for this gland swelling.
Hi, my daughter is 14 years old and she is having thyroid since she was 10 years, is thyroid curable in young age or will she have any problem at the time of pregnancy or to conceive.
I'm suffering from allergy. It's came only winter and rainy season. Its like skin rashes. Its so itching. Its came daily from 6 pm to 9 am. I think its atmosphere problem.
Erectile dysfunction is an unfortunate situation that all men would like to avoid. Erectile dysfunction is clearly related to a man's penis health, and there are several factors which can bring it about. There also are numerous conditions and situations associated with it. Now a recent study suggests that men with a bipolar condition may be at an increased risk of erectile dysfunction.
What is bipolar disorder(BD)?
BD is one of many medical terms with which the general public has a general acquaintance but may not have a great understanding of. Sometimes called manic-depressive illness, BD is, according to the National Institutes of Mental Health (NIMH), "a brain disorder that causes unusual shifts in mood, energy, activity levels, and the ability to carry out day-to-day tasks."
When a person has BD, they are frequently subject to changes, often sudden and severe, in their mood, energy and activity levels. If they are experiencing a "manic episode," they are in a very "up" mood, seemingly very happy and energetic. A "depressive" episode means the opposite - a "down" feeling where they feel sad, listless and hopeless. The severity of these moods can change, and a bipolar person can switch between them rapidly sometimes; this is what is known as experiencing "mood swings."
Scientists are still studying and learning more about BD, including what causes it. There definitely seems to be a genetic component, although genes alone are not the only cause. Their also seems to be a difference in the way the brain of a bipolar person is structured and functions, compared to the brain of a non-bipolar individual.
Bipolar condition and erectile dysfunction
- A study from Taiwan, entitled "Newly Diagnosed BD and the Subsequent Risk of Erectile Dysfunction: A Nationwide Cohort Study" looked at the data associated with 5,150 men at the time when they were newly diagnosed with BD. The doctors then found data on two non-bipolar men for each identified bipolar man, matching them based on various characteristics (age, background, etc.) They then looked the two groups to see what they could find.
- In the control group of non-bipolar men, erectile dysfunction was present in 0.95% of the group. Among the men newly-diagnosed with bipolar disorder, the rate was 2.12%. (Men who were newly diagnosed with bipolar order were used because they would not then have been receiving treatment for their bipolar disorder. Once they begin receiving mediation to treat their bipolar disorder, it is possible that the medication could be the cause of erectile dysfunction, which would skew the results.)
- The study does have limitations, of course, and both the 0.95% and 2.12% rates of erectile dysfunction are much smaller than would normally be expected. So it may turn out that men with bipolar disorder do not have a greater risk.
- But whatever the case, a man with bipolar disorder or erectile dysfunction (or both) should see the appropriate medical professional to obtain treatment and help. An early diagnosis means that an effective treatment plan can be developed more quickly.
- Even if a man has neither bipolar disorder nor erectile dysfunction, he still needs to keep an eye on his penis health. Daily application of a top tier penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. The best crème will contain both L-arginine and L-carnitine. L-arginine is an amino acid which helps produce nitric oxide; this in turn helps penis blood vessels expand to accommodate increased blood flow. L-carnitine has neuroprotective properties which make it ideal for protecting the penis from loss of sensation from rough handling or over-aggressive activity in bed.