Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Hi, My penis size is 5 inch I want grow up size 7 inch how I do it and medicine name etc my girlfriend like long penis so I want to grow my penis size can you help me?
Here are 7 tips for men to keep in mind for maximum sexual health:
- Eat a healthy diet a many men are surprised to learn that what they eat can affect their sexual performance, but it does. By eating healthy foods that are rich in nutrients and low in fats, you will keep your sexual system in good working order. Strive for plenty of fruits and vegetables, lean cuts of meat, whole grains and low-fat milk.
- Stop smoking many doctors agree that smoking can be a major cause of sexual dysfunction in men. Studies have found that a major of men who suffer from ed are smokers, and that smoking can also reduce sperm count and quality. Smoking damages the small arteries that feed blood to the penis, making it difficult at times to maintain an erection.
- Reduce your alcohol intake while you may enjoy the buzz you feel when you drink alcoholic beverages, you are putting yourself at risk for ed. Alcohol may make you feel sexier by lowering inhibitions, but it also reduces libido, causes erection problems, and often times impairs the ability to have an orgasm.
- Learn to manage stress in your life stress can leave you feeling exhausted, worried, uptight and very nervous, and can also lead to sexual problems as well. If you allow stress to manage your life, instead of the other way around, your life will soon feel as if it is out of control. Learn stress management techniques, find ways to handle anger and sadness, and you will be doing your part to maintain your sexual health (and your sanity).
- Do kegel exercises usually associated with women, kegel exercises can increase sexual enjoyment in men as well. Kegels are a way to strengthen the muscles that connect the base of the penis with the tailbone. These muscles act to control the flow of fluids through the urethra, so by learning how to control them, you can delay ejaculation to heighten your orgasm. To learn how these muscles feel, try stopping the flow of urine the next time you urinate. These are the muscles you need to tighten, so to do kegels, just squeeze the muscles, hold them for a few seconds, and then relax them. By contracting these muscles, you gradually build up their strength, and your pleasure.
- Avoid illegal substances unfortunately, some men will take illegal drugs to get high, thinking that it will enhance their sexual experience. But it most cases, it has the opposite effect. If you want to avoid ed, then avoid illegal substances.
- Maintain a positive attitude medical studies prove that men who have a positive attitude towards life also enjoy a problem free sex life as well. So, adjust your attitude to a positive one, and enjoy the benefits!
Hello Doctor. I've frequent stomach problems, I feel unusual cramps. I feel the heat down my tummy. I was admitted recently as I was diagnosed with Diarrhea. This being one of the symptom of cancer has moved me.
I use the tab. Crina NCR 10 mg for endometriosis. How many days I use and there is any alternative? Please suggested me homeopathic medicine.
M having thyroid since 1 year gained 15 kg weight m under homeopathy treatment for thyroid now my TSH is 9, I want to conceive want to reduce my weight.
I am having some smoking habit 2-3 daily what to do for health issues to do health of body parts affects and remedies . Some times having 90 ml liquor is it harmful to body parts ?
I m fetching a problem over 3 months. My testicles hangs too low from my penis. Earlier it was not happened 2 me. It was started when I had skin disease on penis. I was in treatment under skin specialist and the skin disease was cured but the testicles hanging problem is still occurring. What should I do?
@stick to a regular sleep schedule. Support your biological clock by going to bed and getting up at the same time every day, including weekends.
@ avoid naps. Napping during the day can make it more difficult to sleep at night. If you feel like you have to take a nap, limit it to 30 minutes before 3 p. M.
@ limit caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine. Stop drinking caffeinated beverages at least eight hours before bed. While alcohol can make you feel sleepy, it interferes with the quality of your sleep, and nicotine is a stimulant.
@ avoid late meals. Try to avoid heavy, rich foods within two hours of bed. Fatty foods can take a lot of work for your stomach to digest and spicy or acidic foods can cause heartburn.
@ get regular exercise. Regular exercise can improve the symptoms of insomnia, but it's not a quick fix. It takes several months to feel the full effects. Aim for 30 minutes or more of activity on most days but not too close to bedtime.
@ develop a better bedtime routine
@ it's not just what you do during the day that affects the quality of your sleep, but also those things you do to prepare your mind and body for sleep.
@make sure your bedroom is quiet, dark, and cool. Noise, light, and heat can interfere with sleep. Try using a sound machine or earplugs to hide outside noise, an open window or fan to keep the room cool, and blackout curtains or a sleep mask to block out light.
@avoid stimulating activity and stressful situations before bedtime. This includes vigorous exercise, big discussions or arguments, or catching up on work. Instead, focus on quiet, soothing activities, such as reading, knitting, or listening to soft music, while keeping lights low.
@ turn off screens one hour before bedtime. The light emitted from tv, tablets, smartphones, and computers suppresses your body's production of melatonin and can severely disrupt your sleep. Instead of emailing, texting, watching tv, or playing video games, try listening to a book on tape, a podcast, or reading by a soft light.
If by following these measures, still if there is difficulty to get a sound sleep, homeopathic medicines can be taken for some time to relax the body and assist in getting sleep. These medicines do not have any side effects and are not habit forming. There are various medicines to help insomnia, viz. Passiflora, kali phos, piscidia, nux, coffea, etc, but there prescription depends on individual case.