Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjiv WalanjYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 8 years old. She has suffering cough problem and disturb to take air in morning 3 am. Dust, hot temp, cold, is problem. A minor sound is release from chest when she take air. More cough is deposited inside the chest. Not disease food properly. Discontinue stool.
I'm pregnant of 6 months. I am suffer from sinus tarsi syndrome from 10 days. Wat can I do for this. Suggest me any remedy. How many days it will be there during pregnancy.
My 2 year old son frequent cough n cold. But is active.What are the signs to Chek allergies or asthma ?
Hi. I am 17 years old. I am suffering from cough since last 2 months. The doctor prescribed a nasal spray known as'fluticasone furoate nasal spray. I was relieved with it for a few days but the cough has started again with sputum. What do I have to do now? do I have to go to a superior hospital? Please guide me.
As my asthma problem I taken "wysolone-20" for 3 week. And now suddenly I stop it. Is it injurious for my body? What should I do?
I have constant cold and cough, streptococcal infection with chronic sinusitis. I want to get some ayurvedic medicines advice.
My father is suffering from fever from last 2-3 month, in 1998 he is suffering from TB but he completed his course of medicine. We thought he again having TB we done sputum for AFB which is negative we done sputum culture gram stain it's also negative, but one doctor after seen CT chest and x ray declared that he have TB again, so my question is is it possible that without sputum positive a person can be tb declared and what happens if he not having tb and we given tb dose to him ,is it harmful. Recently I done cbnet test it is also negative and tb specialists declare he have no tb. What to do can't understand.
Im having this problem of wet cough and sneezing daily. If I touch my nose, I start sneezing. When I wake up in the morning I cough alot and remove lot of phlegm from nose. Which medicines should I take. Im taking cifran 500 as antibiotic and deriphyllin retard 150 and 10 mg of cetrizine. Please suggest me good medicines apart from the mentioned.
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.