Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Tip 1:- Take ½ teaspoon of gram flour and add a pinch of turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon of lemon juice, ½ teaspoon of tomato juice. Mix to form a paste and apply carefully, leave for 20 minutes. Wipe with a cotton ball soaked in water and pat dry.
Tip 2:- Grate ½ a cup of cucumber and extract juice. Soak cotton wool pads in this and place on eyelids. Relax for 20 minutes.
Tip 3:- Grate a cup of raw potato and extract the juice, dip cotton pads and place on eyes for 20 minutes.
Tip 4:- Soak 2-3 almonds overnight, grind into a smooth paste, apply this paste on the under eye areas and leave for 30 minutes. Wash gently. Do this regularly for 3 months.
Tip 5:- Massage the area with almond oil; do this twice a day for at least 3 weeks. You can also use Vitamin E oil.
Tip 6:- Make a paste with fresh mint leaves, apply and leave for 20 minutes. Wash.
Tip 7:- Drink plenty of water and sleep for 7 – 8 hours.
Tip 8:- Drink a glass of tomato juice with a teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
Sir I am 19 years old male .I have eat many fruits and vegetables and take medicines also but my dark circles under eyes is still.Please do help.
I am 19 years old, male from india. I have born with light skin tone. Due to exposure to sun my hands, face and legs were become dark and my inner body is light. How can I regain my skin color on the parts which are exposed to sun.
I am suffering from pigmentation I am already consulting skin doctor for the same now my skin is irritating becoz of applying lot of cream.
Hello sir/mam, my color is fair but I have very black neck. I don't know what to do. I tried home remedies but there is no use. Please suggest a cream or other remedy to get rid of this black neck. Please help me.
Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. Many find their skin to be losing its radiance at an alarming rate.
Water is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and can have positive impact on your skin. Dehydration can take a toll on your skin, leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated. Following are the benefits of water:
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arises over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.