Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjiv Sakharam KhandeparkarYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old male, having blood with stool. Blood is not coming mixed with stool, coming separately Condition of blood: normal fresh red liquid Condition of stool: normal yellow. No Pain At All. Is it cancer? I want the matter to be clear to me. But Today When I was Stooling there was no blood at all like before.
I have very dark lips. I do not smoke but take tea 3 times in a day. No alcohol as well. What to do.
Hi m a male or boys does not using anything on the face or body or not using any skin products is good not using it keeps our skin i.e face and body healthy and fair and clear and glowing please tel me please should I not use anything on my face and body please tell plz.
I am 27 year old female I have blemishes like jhaiya on my cheeks. My skin is oily. What should I do please suggest.
I was operated for anal fissure 10 years ago & there is no problem since then but recently I've been experiencing pain while passing stool & pain persists for @3-4 hrs. Pl suggest remedy. Thanks.
hello. Dr. My problem is about skin. My body colour is fair than my face. please suggest me some cream .and my skin became dull and dark and it happening after cosmelite cosmelite cream please Help I realy worry.
I have been seeing blood in my stool for 3 days. The stool comes out healthy, the blood seems to drip from some wound that I can not feel or see. The blood is red and fresh and comes apart from stool. Should I wait for sometime before consulting a doctor?
Hie my name is chaitali and I am 27 years old. Last year I have suffered from chickenpox and most of the red spots was on my head and face. Now after treatment spots are reduced but left with marks on my face and few scars too. My question is what should I try to reduce those scars and marks all over my face.
Fungal skin diseases are brought about by various sorts of fungi and are the main reasons behind an irritated skin. Fungi attack and develop in dead keratin, a protein that makes up your skin, hair and nails. The various sorts of fungal diseases are caused by various groups of fungi. Some common fungal skin infections include ringworm, intertrigo, nail infections, Athlete’s foot, etc.
The likelihood of fungal infections increase in the following cases:
- If you are overweight
- Not drying your skin completely after a shower or wash
- Walking barefoot in shower and wet locations
- In case of a pregnancy
- If you have a weak immune system
- If you suffer from diabetes
- If you come into contact with a person or animal with fungal infections.
- Due to a recent course of antibiotics
Fungal rashes can at times be mistaken for other skin conditions, for example, psoriasis and eczema. Fungal skin diseases can bring about a number of skin rashes; some of them being red, textured and itchy. The organism can influence only one region, or a few zones of your body. In the event that you get a fungal disease of your scalp, you might lose some hair. There are steps which can be performed in order to protect yourself from getting a parasitic skin contamination:
- Dry your skin properly after a shower
- Try not to share hairbrushes, towels or combs since they might be carrying fungi
- In case a family member has been infected with scalp ringworm, hats, pillows, combs or scissors should be soaked using water and bleach
- Allow your shoes sufficient time to dry out by alternating them every two or three days
- In order to keep moisture away from the skin, wear loose clothes that are made of cotton or other breathable materials.
- Socks, bed linen and clothes should be washed regularly to prevent the growth of any fungi
- In communal and wet areas like saunas, swimming pools, showers, etc., wear clean plastic shoes or flip-flops.
- If you have diabetes, try to keep your blood sugar under control
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.