Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjiv Sakharam KhandeparkarYour feedback matters!
He has dry itchy problem more. Day night the problem of itching. His skin is oily . He has problem of blood sugar. What's problem with him? Please tell me the best solution because he is very sad from itching.
I have skin problems. May be fungus my hips are getting blacked and that area is increasing day by day.
My lips is very dark and dry, I want to pink lips, what I do sir, pks tell me sir. Would be kind of u, thank you.
Dear sir. I have suffer from lipomas. Only 4-5 lipomas in my hand. So what I can do. Please help me. I have take homopethic medicine for many months. So no change no size will b reduce. So what I can do. Tell me sir.
I just want to know how to lighten up your skin to a quite extent? Is there any creams available or any cosmetological treatment which I should undergo?
Hi I am from Chennai I am having skin problem after scratch there is small size bulg appear inside the skin and white patched in the area of private part tell me what can I do.
Hi. My husband has very dark skin n one of his friend told him to use cosmelite cream is it good or is there any other good cream he can use.
I have skin problem from last year and it irritate in summer season and I also use medicine. Which give me some relaxation for few days. Then itching starts again I'm very depressed.
Hello Dr. My ultrasound report says- Liver- is mildly enlarged however of normal echoes GB, SPLEEN,PANCREAS, BOTH KIDNEY, urinary BLADDER AND PROSTATE are NORMAL. IMPRESSION- 1-mild nonspecific hepatomegaly. 2-Mild gaseous distended small bowel loops seen in mid to lower ABDOMEN. 3-Wall thickness and peristalsis of small and large bowel loops are normal. 4-Grossly normal scan of kub region and rest of abdominal organs. Plzz sugg. Me.
I have small black dots on my nose and a few on my face. What are they and how do I get rid of them.
I am a guy and I ve dark inner thigh and the skin over there is dry. So is there any medicine available for this? Suggest me something.
I am 23 years old, My skin is oily, I have pimples and have many black scars on my face. How can I remove my black scars quickly?
My grandfather died last week bcz of tht I feel very depressed which is causing dark circles on my face. What r the remedies?
I have pigmentation for around 2 years. Irs post pregnancy. I tried lots of medicines but nothing is working out. I still breastfeed my child. Is the pigmentation because of that?
Hi Dr. My face has no Glow and its very Darking day by day. My CBC level is best I drink 12 glass water too I take fruit n vegetables too Also talking multivitamin capsule Also applying multani mitti face pack 3 times in week. N aloevera gel Pls advised what should I do?
I am only 19 years but look like about 35. My face is too heavy my weight is 85 kg height is 5.5. please advise how to reduce weight & look younger?
Dear Sir, My self deepak kumar nayak, I am working industry area. My Age 30 years my face is black and oily. Pls give me medicine to fair my face.
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Hereditary factors and constant exposure to the sun which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or because of eczema (skin inflammation).
- Dark circles can also occur as a result of contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol might also form dark circles under the eyes.
Treatment for under eye dark circles
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily eliminated by means of the following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), microcurrent (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalizes the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect.
In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed.