Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
2. Take 10ml of flax seed oil daily
3. Avoid alcohol as it causes dehydration
4. Keep your weight in normal range.
From the starting of my period I am suffering the irregular period. Now I want a baby, so what should I do?
Here are some of the benefits of diet pills which you should know about:
1. Improved metabolism- The most important characteristic of a diet pill is that it helps in increasing the metabolism of the body which in turn results in losing fat rapidly.
2. Lowers the acid-alkali levels- Overweight and obese people are more likely to have unbalanced levels of acid and alkali. Thus, taking diet pills would not only help in reducing weight but also getting rid of the excess acid.
3. Lowers your appetite- Consuming diet pills help in suppressing your hunger. It makes you feel full. Therefore, you can avoid consumption of extra food when you don't need to eat.
4. Breaks down fat- Taking FDA-approved diet pills would help in getting rid of fat in a much easier and faster way. In such a case, you won't require going to the gym anymore.
5. Boosts energy levels-Taking diet pills help in increasing your energy. It makes your everyday tasks and chores much easier and quicker. It reduces depression and increases physical activities, which in turn helps in reducing weight.
6. Improves cardiovascular health- Your cardiovascular health depends on your weight. If you are obese or over-weight, you have high chances of suffering from a heart attack. Therefore, taking diet pills would indirectly improve your cardiovascular health because loss of weight would mean reduced pressure on the heart to pump more blood.
Me and my gf had sex after 3 days of mens that on 13th sept and 14th sept she take an ipill. In 20th sept she start bleeding for 4 days. That time she got average bleeding. Not so heavy not so low. After that till now she do not get her period. Is there is any chance of pregnancy.
There are more than 100 types of arthritis and related conditions, and have all have risk factors, individual features, behaviors and circumstances that are associated with the disease.
There are risk factors that are not modifiable. That means there is nothing you can do about them. Being female and having a family history of arthritis (genetic profile) are two examples of factors that make people more likely – but not certain -- to get some types of arthritis.
In contrast, some risk factors are considered to be modifiable. They are the behaviors and circumstances that can be changed in order to reduce risk, delay onset or altogether prevent arthritis. Here are just a few examples arthritis and related diseases and associated modifiable risk factors:
Osteoarthritis – Maintain a healthy weight
Rheumatoid arthritis – Do not smoke
Gout – Eat a healthful diet, low in sugar, alcohol and purines
In some cases, preventing a prior incident can significantly reduce the risk of arthritis. Avoiding sports injuries through proper equipment, adequate training and safe play can prevent ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) tears that may lead to osteoarthritis in a few years or several decades later.
Right now, because scientists don’t fully understand the causes or mechanisms behind these diseases, true prevention seems to be impossible. However, there is real hope that someday some or all types of arthritis and related conditions can be prevented. The breakthroughs may be closer than they seem. Consider this: Many types of arthritis are thought to result from a combination of genetic predisposition and an environmental trigger, such as a virus or toxin. Discovery of the trigger for a type of arthritis may be the key to its prevention, even in someone with genetic risk.
I would like to know more about anal sex, I want to perform it safely. Please guide how to do it comfortably for the first time. Also tell us what are the steps we should follow to make it very ease and very comfortable penetration like in we see in the movie. If fishers problem was there in the past, will it affect now. How to eliminate initial hurdles? Ejaculate in anas is harmful?
I am a 19 year old female. I had sex and about less than 48 hours after sex the guy told me that he had come inside me. I immediately took an Ipill. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Hi I am 20 and I am having irregular periods problem my last period came on 24th feb after that till now no periods because of that I am becoming fat also my tummy is comming out please suggest.
I am a female of 21 years old am not having a continuous period cycles foram about 6 months and I usually do masturbation did there any relation between masturbation and period cycle?
Can a girl get pregnant on 1st day of period. She has normal period cycle of 28-32 days and her boyfriend didn't discharge inside.
I have undergone the laparoscopy two days before doc said uterus mouth is so tight dat may also be the cause of infertility and they loosed it during laparoscopy and saying there s a chance .my doubt is once if uterus mouth is loosed it will remain the same hereafter and can easily conceive.
Agr meri first pregnancy me stich lga hai to kya meri 2 pregnancy me bhi stich lgana hoga. Kya tab bhi bed rest hoga. Normal nahi ho sakta.
I am 17 year old girl I got intimate with my bf last week he touch my vagina but did not ejaculate nor put finger in it we had wore clothes he just rubbed his penis on my vagina I don't think so sperm has reached there but still have doubt shall I get periods what will happen if I am pregnant.
Sir ,Is there chance to make pregnancy after taken of I pills twice. I lover taken two times it after sex with .we want children's so please guide which medicines we suppose to use for my lover .please advise me.
A sip of tea to begin the day can banish the dregs of sleep and energize you for the day ahead. Tea is not only tasty, but has a number of health benefits as well. The most basic way tea helps the body is by hydrating it. Here are a few other benefits of a cup of tea.
- Soothes the digestive system: It is not only for taste that the Chinese like a cup of tea after their meals. Tea, particularly herbal tea can soothe the digestive system and aid in digestion. Ginger tea can additionally fight nausea.
- Clearer skin: Tea is rich in antioxidants that can detoxify the body and rid it of free radicals. This in turn helps fight signs of aging such as age spots, wrinkles and fine lines. It also keeps the skin firm and prevents sun damage.
- Improves heart health: Drinking a cup of tea regularly can help keep your heart healthy. This is because tea is a major source of flavanoids for the body that neutralizes free radicals. This also improves blood vessel and endothelial function and regularizes cholesterol levels. Green tea is also said to lower the risk of heart attacks.
- Weight loss: Tea has no calories of its own, just like water it keeps the body hydrated without affecting your weight. Thus, drinking a cup of tea instead of having a snack can temporarily fill the stomach and curb hunger pangs without any calorific gain. Also, oolong and green tea are said to increase metabolism rates, which further helps in weight loss.
- Boost dental health: When had without sugar or honey, tea can boost your dental health. Green tea protects the body against gum disease and can lower the risk of oral cancer. However, too much tea can stain enamel and spoil your smile if you do not maintain good dental hygiene habits.
- Reduced stress: Cortisol is one of the leading causes of stress. Tea can help reduce the amount of cortisol produced in the body and thus help you relax and fight stress. Lowered cortical levels can also slow down the aging process.
- Boost immunity: Herbal tea can also help boost the functionality of the immune system. Dandelion tea is said to aid the immune system in fighting ulcers, bronchitis and pneumonia. Chamomile tea has chemical compounds that increase the production of white blood cells. Similarly, ginseng tea encourages the production of both white blood cells and interferon.
Though it has a number of health benefits, like anything else, tea should not be had in excess. So, limit yourself to a cup or two a day.