Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeevani Pawar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeevani PawarYour feedback matters!
We are trying for a baby since fer years. After trans vaginal scanning and other tests, the doctor told that me and my husband do not have any problem, only the natural fertilization is not happening. I have regular periods. I do not have any problem in uterus. We also follow the ovulation chart but still not able to conceive.
Hello sir, my wife is taking the t. B. Medicines from nov 5th 2014 to till now antd it will go up to 2ndjune 2015, last period of my wife was 19th feb 2015, on testing we get she is pregnent of more than 10 week, the chest x ray was take twise during this situation 7th march 2015 and on 14th april 2015, when we go tothe gyno she cconsult for abortion. I am upset of this. Can x ray harm the baby? can t. B. Is dangerous for pregnency? pleas suggest.
Hi From a long time I have been experiencing some problems with my sex life at the time of excitement I could not be able to erect my penis at adesired level. I have been experiencing inguinal herniya from my childhood what should I do.
Prenatal vitamins are designed to deliver an extra dose of the essential nutrients a woman needs to support her growing baby. The most crucial nutrient in early pregnancy is folate, which is often lacking in the standard American and Indian diet but plays a vital role in the development of the baby's brain and spinal cord.Cooking especially the way Indians do can damage major part of folate being heat labile
Other useful nutrients in prenatal vitamins include:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamins B12 and B6
These vitamins help to nourish your body and provide essential nutrients that may be lacking in your diet, especially if your pregnancy has made you a fussy eater or morning sickness has limited what you can keep down. A multivitamin allows you to absorb nutrition quickly and pass the benefits along to your developing baby.
Choosing the Best Prenatal Vitamin
Over-the-counter vitamins are plentiful in drug stores, supplement stores and even grocery stores. Knowing what to look for can help you choose the right brand for your budget and your needs.
Here are things to consider:
- Skip the prescription. Prescription-based prenatal vitamins aren't much different from what you can buy over the counter, but they can be much more expensive.
- Choose only tested and vetted products. Because vitamins are considered supplements, they are not vetted by the FDA. For the best results, choose a vitamin brand that has been approved by an independent regulator, like NSF International. This will ensure that the product has been quality tested.
- Prioritize folate. Folate, or folic acid, is the most important nutrient in prenatal vitamins and is one of the things that makes prenatal vitamins different from other multi-vitamins. You'll want a dose between 400 and 1,000 micrograms of folate.
- Look for minimal ingredient lists. Some supplements will be packed with extra "junk" ingredients that act as fillers or binders. Try to minimize your consumption of things like artificial colors, talc, magnesium silicate, titanium dioxide and carmine. These ingredients add no value to the supplement and can potentially pose toxicity problems if taken in too high a dose.
You may also wish to purchase supplements made with all-natural ingredients rather than synthetic nutrients. Food-based nutrients may be somewhat easier to digest and gentler on your stomach than synthetic vitamins. You can review the packaging to determine how and where ingredients are sourced, allowing you to make the right choice for your needs.
Saving Money on Prenatal Vitamins
For many women, cost is an important factor in choosing the right supplement. Because it's recommended that women start taking prenatal vitamins before they start trying to conceive and then throughout pregnancy, you're looking at up to a year or more of vitamin usage. For this reason, you'll want to choose something easy on your pocket book without sacrificing quality.
You can also help your vitamins to be more effective by supplementing them with a healthy diet of natural whole foods. Avoid taking your supplements on an empty stomach, and be sure to discuss any specific nutritional concerns or questions you may have with your doctor.
I had done sex with my husband and he want baby but I don't want baby now. So I took anti pregnancy pills but I vomit it within one hour. And again there made relation between us and again I took medicine. And again same thing happened but this time I took anti pregnancy pills of i-pill which can be taken after one week of sex. And now I got my periods on 28 but it's not the same like always. It's color is blackish and flow is very very less. I want to ask that there is any chances of getting pregnant or not.
My skin is pale. Cold hand n feet. No appetite. Weakness, sometimes having low Blood pressure . Joint pain back pain. N not having periods for more than 1 month. please tell me whats the reason of not getting periods. What to do now.
Hello sir, I did sex with my girl friend on 4 may. After that her regularly period comes on time for 2 time. But this time her period not come on time .sir, is any kind of problem is come. Sir is she pregnant?
Indigestion refers to the discomfort in your upper belly or abdomen after you have eaten your food. Indigestion in many cases has an underlying problem like gastro esophageal reflux disease, ulcers or disorders of your gall bladder. Indigestion is also known as dyspepsia in medical terms.
The causes of indigestion due to the presence of any diseases or underlying medical conditions consist of the following:
1. Problems like ulcers
2. In rare cases it could be initial symptoms of stomach cancer
3. Chronic pancreatitis
4. Thyroid disease
5. Infections in your stomach and irritable bowel syndrome
6. Pregnancy could also result in indigestion
Some of the lifestyle habits that can cause indigestion are mentioned below:
1. Excessive consumption of alcohol
2. Smoking cigarettes
3. Stress and fatigue in daily life
4. Consumption of foods with high fat content
5. Regular and excessive intake of fried and oily foods
Medications can also cause indigestion and some of those could be:
1. Steroid medications
2. Thyroid medicines
3. Certain of antibiotics in heavy doses
4. Oral contraceptives and estrogen replacement medications
5. Non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen and naproxen
Sometimes indigestion may not be related to the factors mentioned above and yet persist within your body. This type of indigestion is known as functional or non ulcer dyspepsia. You should contact a medical professional immediately if the symptoms of indigestion include some of the following:
1. Back pain
2. Jaw pain
3. Heavy sweating and anxiety
4. Indigestion that lasts longer than one day
5. Severe and sudden pain in the abdomen
6. Problems when you try to swallow food
7. Vomiting or presence of blood in your stool
8. Sudden loss in your weight
9. Skin and eyes turning yellow in color which is a tell tale sign of jaundice
In case your indigestion persists for too long and doesn’t respond to conventional treatment, your doctor might prescribe some of the following tests.
1. Ultra sound tests of your abdomen
2. Blood tests
3. Upper endoscopy
4. Physical examination of your digestive tract and the stomach area
5. Questions by the doctor about what symptoms you may be facing and how they are manifesting within your body