Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeevani PawarYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex with my girl friend on maybe 4-5th day of her periods. In other words her last day of her period was just one day before we had sex. Obviously, next day in the morning she took a contraceptive pill. Now, is there even a slightest chance of her getting pregnant, if yes what should we do? Please help.
I m 21yrs old, me and my girlfriend had sex during her period. In d middle I got tired nd stopped, I m worried bout premature ejaculation. She missed her period nd its been 40days since last period. She has little breast pain n uneasy. I m worried, is she pregnant?
I get pregnant and I want to abort baby and I take medicine like misoprostol by taking this medicine I have my period on.
My girlfriend was suppose to have her periods last month June 24th but till 16/7/2016 she has not got .and secondly she has thyroid problem and she takes 75 mg thyronorm tablet daily. Kindly let us know what might be the problem.
Diabetes or madhumeha, is a serious disease that affects many people worldwide today. Diabetes, which is referred to as maha-roga is the excess of glucose in blood. As a result, you cannot consume sweetened food, get excess urges to drink water or urinate. However, Ayurveda has the most effective solutions to control diabetes naturally.
Read on to know what best natural medications are there to cure diabetes.
- Gymnema Sylvestre or Gurmar: It is one of the most effective remedies to diabetes. It is a hypoglycemic component, which makes it ideal for treating diabetes. It helps in reducing dependency on insulin by regeneration of residual beta cells of the pancreas.
- Coccinia indica: It is another herb, which regulates diabetes very well. This plant contains components, which after consumption of carbohydrates, prevent the sudden increase in blood glucose level. It can also prevent any adverse effect on other organs of the body due to diabetes. It is found to reduce oxidative stress amongst diabetes patients by surging the vitamin C levels in the plasma, and also prevents the fluctuations in fatty acid levels amongst diabetes patients.
- Azadirachta Indica or neem: It is one of the most common household antiseptics and a wonderful cure for diabetes. It enables high glucose tolerance, and also prevents diabetic neuropathy, which may cause severe fatalities.
- Morus Indica or Mulberry: It is a food that is experimentally proven to reduce diabetes. Daily consumption of mulberry leaves for 15 days at a stretch are beneficial in limiting approximately 38% of diabetes cases among its consumers. It also protects you against oxidative stress by building the antioxidant defense system of the body and is also known to correct any lipid profile abnormality. It also delays the possibility of the appearance of cataract as a result of diabetes.
- Momordica Charantia or bitter gourd: It is another common remedy found in most Indian households. Even though it is extremely bitter in taste, its medicinal properties are exemplary, and are extensively used in Ayurvedic medicines. It also targets the beta cells of the pancreas to help boost up insulin secretion by increasing their number. Bitter gourd also helps to release more insulin by way of regeneration of the pancreas.
- Eugenia Jambolana or Indian Jamun: This Ayurvedic cure reduces blood sugar level and increases the release of insulin. The extract of "jamun" seeds help in healing of wounds quicker, usually impaired by diabetes.
- Trigonella Foenum or methi: It is another household ingredient that serves medicinal purposes in case of diabetes patients. Even 1gm of fenugreek seeds could reduce diabetes sharply in a short span of 2 months. This benefit is because of the presence of diosgenin, a compound with hypoglycemic properties.
However, all these medicinal plants should be consumed under proper guidance from professional practitioners only.
Related Tip: "5 Tips To Control Diabetes Through Diet"
I am 10 weeks pregnant and during this period I had sex thrice is this harmful for the baby" s development or will it be dangerous in future? please Dr. Advise and tell me.
I had a miscarriage and had surgical abortion d and c procedure I bled for 2 weeks then I stopped this is awkward to ask as the doctor asked us try for after 2 menstrual cycle so on the 15th day after the d and c procedure I asked him not to insert the Penis inside but however the sperm fell on the clit area is there any possibility that I could be pregnant? Now it has been 5 weeks still I didn't get my periods. Is it ok to have a Child soon after d and c?
Mujhe irregular periods hote h Abhi b mujhe 4 months se periods nhi hue koi solution ISS problem ka.
I have been vomiting since last night for nearly 5 to 6 times and also feeling loss of appetite. I think it could be food poisoning or maybe I consumed unhygienic water or food. Can you please help me with it? Like prescribing any medicine or other thing which gives instant relief. I hope you understand my query and help me out.
Hi m 8 months pregnant, wearing glasses .no is -7.5 on each eyes .2 days ago I got to knw my 4.5 years daughter's eyes are also weak. Her no is -2 & -2.75.dr told me her power is cylindrical so neither it would increase nor decrease. Is it true? N is it possible dat my upcoming baby's eyes can also be affected becoz f heredity. please help me m so stressed.
If the lady is pregnant she will not have her periods in normal course and what are the basic symptom to decide she is pregnant or not.
Maine Dr. ki advice se apne wife ki 1st month period ruk gya tha pregnacy test kiya to positive tha to Dr. ki advice mephigest kit diya. 17 march ko period aya fir 7 april ko sexual relation banaye. Is month ab tak period nhi aya h.ab mai kya kru pls help me. Unko period kb ayega mai check kiya urin to negative aya hai.
I am 21 years old and I had sex with my boyfriend without any protection on 27th October night (after 12 clock -28th. But on next two days (28th and 29th) we used protection. I was not on periods when I had unprotected sex. I have taken the i-pill 2 hours before completing 72 hours (on 30th) Will it stop me from getting pregnant. Otherwise what should I do to stop me from getting pregnant? Please help me out.
Ideal south Indian diet plan for weight loss:
Have a glass of warm water with a dash of lemon. And afterward, you can take a cup of tea but without any sugar in it. You can have 2 marie biscuits. Your total calorie intake till now will be 91.
Having same breakfast daily could be quite boring. So here are 2 ideas for breakfast.
First is to have an omelet made of 2 egg whites along with 2 slices of brown bread. Total - 250 calories.
Or you can have 2 sprouts dosas with a cup of onion and tomato chutney. Total calories -220.
Mid morning snack:
It is best to have a cup of green tea and a bowl full of fresh fruits. Total - 40 calories.
You can have brown rice vegetable pulao, raita of cucumber and onion and mixed veggies salad. Total calories -305.
Another option for lunch is to have sambar, lady finger veg, 3 medium sized ragi balls, and salad.
You can either have coffee or green tea but make sure not to include sugar in it. Additionally, you should have some sprouted green gram sundal. Total - 105 calories.
Dinner should be a light meal. So make sure not to eat too much. You can have a veggies salad along with 1 medium bowl of thayir pachadi and millet khichadi. Total calories count - 335
You can have a cup of milk and 4 soaked almonds. Total - 95 calories.
The entire diet plans given above counts for 1191 calories which are sufficient enough for a day. If you consume more calories then you will probably be gaining weight instead of losing. So try to stick with this plan.
Before you begin with the diet plan, make sure to include exercising in your routine too. It is essential to have at least 35 minutes workout daily to keep your body fit and healthy. Only eating healthy food is not sufficient to lose weight. You can include anything that you find interesting in your workout regime like walking, jogging, swimming, skating etc.