Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev JainYour feedback matters!
When I run or walk for one or more kms. I am getting severe pain in right side of my ribs. Why is this ?
My mom and dad both have muscle pain in calf, they are of the age 50, 55. Can you plase justify me the causes and what precautions I can suggest them. Please inform me you can prescribed me medicine also with small exercises
I have a pain from the back of right shoulder to elbow and then a sensation loss in the right hand third and little finger. What is it due to and what remedy should I use as treatment.
I am suffering from knee pain, ankle pain and low hip joint pain sine six months, I have got checked my uric acid content and it is found to be 7.0 at six months before. Now the uric acid content is 4.7 and RA factor is -ve. Still I am having the same kind of pain. Please revert with your suggestions.
During periods knee pain occurs. However last time there was stomach pain and last to last time there was back pain. What should be the reason of these changing symptoms. Is there something like" that body part is gonna pain in periods which is weak" or like I am gonna have knee/back/stomach related issued in ma old age? cant the periods be had without pain?
There is gape in my neck spinal bone which bone is start from neck n go through shoulder to arm n I am having so much pain.
I am a male 41 years old. I am having backache for the last 2 years or so. Sometimes pain gets shifted to my legs also. I am taking ayurvedic medicnes for the same due to which I am having some relief. But still getting up immidiately from the bed, sitting without support, sitting on ground, lifting even 5 kg of weight , all these normal works are a pain for me. I had taken xray in which doctor told there is gap in spinal cord due to which this pain is occurring. Pl suggest exercise /solution for this problem
I am having back pain so am taken a treatment of pain killer after that my back pain was not stopped so am having anxiety about that pain so please help me.
I am having knee pain on the inner side from quite some time It usually is very severe in the night when I sleep on my side and knees are on top of one other. The inner side gets very sore and pains a lot and can't sleep well. I am 38 and have been taking Calcium 500 mg per day since I had my baby 2 years ago.
I am college going student. I am having a severe pain in my right shoulder I changed my sag too, then too it persist. What it may be due too?
I am having gout problem on my right thumb please let me know which medicines I should take and what precaution I must take to control gout ?
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.