Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjeev Duvva
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev DuvvaYour feedback matters!
I am losing my skin colour so I want to be whiten on that please give me any soap or facewash to change my skin colour.
I am 24 years old female. I have one lump from inside anus to pernium. When I touche the lump it is a thick skin .inside that at one side feels like something is there.in lower part one is developing, it is like sheat. Earlier blood was in stool, I applied nitroglycerin ointment, now there is no pain or blood in stool. I think my stool has varying size. Please tell me what I have to do to eliminate lump permanently. Is surgery is the only solution. If surgery is done how much time will take to get better.
Nivea face cream ingredients here. Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit), Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum starts, Citric Acid, Magnesium start, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, citronella, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Parfum. Is there Have side effects? Harmful extracts?
I m 18 years old male I have dark circles and by sleeping more time causing swelling under the eye for me is there any remedy for this?
Adrenal gland cancer is a form of cancer which usually affects adrenals (tiny glands which sit above each kidney). The kidneys are situated inside the upper abdomen. The tumor usually develops in the outer part of the adrenal gland called the cortex. These hormones are called steroids and produce cortisol (hormone made in the adrenal gland) and sex hormones.
Types of Adrenal Tumors:
- Cancer in the outer part of the adrenal gland like adrenocortical carcinoma.
- Neuroblastoma (usually affects children).
- An extremely rare form of tumor called pheochromocytoma.
Symptoms of Adrenal Gland Cancer:
- Low levels of potassium
- High blood pressure
- Panic attacks and anxiety can also occur
- Throbbing sensation in the heart
- Immense headache
- Excessive amount of sweating
- Pain in the abdominal area
- Extreme fluctuation in blood sugar levels (diabetes)
- Weight loss or weight gain for no reason.
- Weakness and feelings of fatigue
- Hair loss
- Some changes in the genitalia.
- Unusual occurrence of acne.
- Changes in sex drive (libido).
Treatments of Adrenal Gland Cancer:
- Surgery: This option can be considered in extreme cases. Surgery usually involves surgically removing the tumors. If the tumor is smaller than 5 cm, it might not be cancerous or dangerous. In this case a laparoscopic surgery is suggested.
- Hormone Therapy: Adrenal glands might produce excess hormones during other treatments for curing adrenal gland cancer. The doctor might suggest drugs like metyrapone, streptozotocin, metyrosine and spironolactone to maintain your hormone levels.
- Chemotherapy: This is the most common form of treatment to kill the cancer cells. Chemotherapy stops the cells ability to divide and grow thus destroying the cancer cells. During chemotherapy a patient is given a combination of different drugs at a time. The amount of adrenocorticoids which is produced by the adrenal glands during adrenal cancer is greatly reduced. The side effects of chemotherapy include nausea, vomiting, risk of infection, loss of appetite, hair loss, diarrhea and fatigue. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.