Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay YagnikYour feedback matters!
I am a male age 31 years I have dark circle around my eyes and a dark spot in between my eyes on my nose means I want to locate the auctul position of dark spot on my nose please me to get ride of it as soon as possible.
doctor ji sister k पीत उछल रही है और सभी शरीर पर दाफड हो गए है इसका कोई आयुर्वेदिक इलाज बताईये please.
I have small hairs on my face but it is not becoming a terminal hair How to make it a terminal hair Please suggest some home remedies/ plant herb treatments which make it as thick one.
I have pimples and dark spots on my face and my face skin Is Oily I used many creams but no one Can Visible Effect Can you help That Which Cream I should use? For Clear face.
Sir, I want to change my body colour black to white permanently is it possible can you suggest anything.
Sir, I am suffering from acute urticaria. I have many rashes on my skin. please suggest me proper treatment.
I am 26 yrs old. I am getting lipomas.3 yrs back I got only one. Now I have nearly 12. It's not getting burst. 2 yrs back I consulted a skin doctor he told it will burst automatically in days. But now I am getting more lipomas. I feel scared will it get increased and spreads all over the body in future. But it never gives me any pain and itches
Hello Dr. my age is 25. My skin is getting tanned due to exposure to sun. Please kindly tell me what to do.
Like when I put scratch on skin anywhere the scratch only swallow and cause itching and it is gone for large period of time and when I put blanket on it ,it goes away and it is from last three years.
I have a white circle attached to left side of my lips on my face. Additionally, a similar kind of white circle had developed in my thigh, which is quite itchy. How do I remove it?
Can I take ovacare forte as I have lots of facial hair? I am lactating mom of 1.5 year baby girl. Pls suggest.
On my face many black dots like pigmentation ,blackhead and whitehead so please suggest what I can do on my face.
An oily skin has a host of disadvantages. Apart from making a person look greasy and slimy, it also has major influences on the health of your skin. If you were not aware and thought of oily skin as an awkward condition only you should take a deeper look into its causal effects. Excess oil secretion can make you prone to sun tanning. It can lead to the formation of acne and can also result in upsetting dark patches.
Kinds of food to eat to rule out the ills of an oily skin:
- Include green leafy vegetables in your diet: Antioxidants can successfully fight off oily skin. Green leafy vegetables are rich in Vitamin C; they are known to reduce the effects of oxidants your skin regularly comes in contact with. Eat spinach and kale as much as you can. A green leafy vegetable should be part of your daily meal.
- Salmon can act as a savior: Everybody knows how oily salmon is. However, it is very valuable in treating an oily skin. Salmon is known to have a high percentage of Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 acids keep sebum producing molecules on a leash. Thus, excess oil secretion can be controlled by consuming more of this nutritious fish.
- Nuts can combat an oily skin: Having nuts with honey or yogurt or having them directly can treat the ills of greasiness. Nuts are a great source of Vitamin E that is further known to repair an irregular skin. Increased oil secretion is likely to result in acne; acne appears due to breakage of cell membranes. Vitamin E adds strength to your cell walls thus taking care of ugly scars.
- Cucumbers can help your case: Consuming cucumbers raw can be of enormous use. They hydrate the skin by ridding you of excess oil. Antioxidants in cucumbers have the effects of an astringent. They however do not interfere with the functions of essential oils. Have a cucumber on a daily basis to find the way to a glowing skin.
- Enjoy the benefits of grapefruit: The reason behind an oily skin could be the crushing presence of toxins. Grapefruit, rich in Vitamin C, deals with these toxins. Grapefruit contains fiber that is also good for controlling oil secretion.