Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay V Bagadia
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay V BagadiaYour feedback matters!
I hve cold along vth cough for last 2 year's. I smoke cigrate may b bez of tht? Wht should I do? Anf Is their anything serious abt it?
With today’s lifestyle, it is almost impossible to avoid stress. Each person experiences stress in a different way and can tolerate different levels of stress. For some work is a source of stress while for others it could be strained relationships or financial trouble. Stress, if not dealt correctly can harm a person mentally, emotionally and physically. Stress can also make a person age faster. Hence. it becomes essential to understand how to deal with the wear and tear of stress.
- Cut back on caffeine, alcohol and nicotine: Stress can fasten your heartbeat and lead to anxiousness and depression. Turning to nicotine, alcohol or any form of caffeinated drink may temporarily make you feel better but will worsen the situation in the long run. This is because all three of them are considered stimulants. Instead hydrate your body with plenty of water, fresh fruits juices and herbal teas.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is beneficial for a healthy mind and body. Exercising give you some time to yourself and gives you a break from whatever may be triggering your stress. Stress also causes the release of hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol. This can make you jumpy and tense. However, by exercising these hormones can be put to use and your body can be brought back to a calmer state.
- Talk to someone: Stress can lead to anxiety and depression. This can make you socially withdrawn and lead to even more stress. Hence, it is essential to find someone who you can open up to and share your thoughts and experience with. This will also help you make better decisions as stress can cloud your judgement.
- Get a good night’s sleep: Stress can affect your sleep cycles and make you either an insomniac or make you sleep excessively. In both cases, you wake up feeling tired and sans any energy to take on the next day. Give yourself a routine of going to bed and waking up at the same time every day to fight these effects of stress and to give your mind time to refresh itself. It will also help to avoid watching television or working on laptops or mobiles for an hour before going to bed.
- Prioritize: Seeing a never ending to-do list is one of the most common stress triggers. In such situations, stress can make you unable to complete your tasks efficiently and you’re left either feeling overworked or with an even longer to-do list for the next day. Hence, it is important to learn to prioritise tasks and get them done one at a time. Also, learn to say ‘NO’ to people when you know you do not have the time to take on additional tasks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Now a days frequently I am getting head ache. It is like some body hitting with a hammer on back and top portion of head. Some times it continue more than a day! Doctors suggest me to no be stressed! But it is unavoidable. Help me to get rid of head ache permanentlyChandramouleChennai.
Doctor since 2 years I am suffering from severe depression on medication now. Now I am 29 year old age male still not cured from it if I taken medicine then only I feel good. So please tel me how to overcome from it please advice how to overcome it permanently?
Hi. I have had at least four panic attacks in last six month. Last one happened yesterday. It started suddenly as the sensation which first started like a normal goosebump but grew to an extent that I felt threatened for life and started panicking. I went to medanta and my saturaration. Bp were checked. It came out fine. The anxiety or fear remained for several hours. I did take melzap md as suggested my physician. It did help. I do not know how to cure this condition completely. Please help. In addition these days I am also undergoing treatment for allergy (easinophillia). I checked with my doctor and he ruled out any due effect of the medicine for easinophillia due to which yesterday episode took place. This is just for your information I am providing this info.
Mein Dr. Manish Jain hn aur me ek consultant psychiatrist hn.
Aaj mein jis topic p aap logon se baat krna chahta hn wo ek interesting topic h aur bht common esa topic h jo bht commonly humein affect kr rha h, Internet Addiction. Time and again mery paas esy patients aty hain jo internet ya gaming addiction k bemari se effected hain. Is ko hum internet addiction ya gaming addiction bhi bolty hain.
Kuch criteria hain - jb wo meet hony lg jaty hain , tb hum keh skty hain k ye addiction h. To kuch esy criteria ho skty hain k aap bht zyada Samay internet k bitaty ho. Generally kuch time bd esy hony lg jata h k log jb pochty hain k aap itna samay internet p bitay ho , to log is k bary me jhoot bolny lg jaty hain k hum inta Samay ni, agr wo 6 ghanty bitaty hain to wo 1 ghanta boleygy, 3 ghanty boleygy.
Phr jo real life contact hain, wo real life contacts chor k wo log internet p profiles bna lety hain. Internet p friends lety hain aur jo human contact h wo km ho jata h. Agar internet se door rkha jaye in logon ko to on me depression k anxiety k, headache k, irritation k ye sary symptoms aa skty hain.
Then ek cheez jo ho skti h k jo personal relationships hain wo kai baar kharab hony lg jati h because aap excessive time internet p bita rhy ho. Log fake profiles ki baar create krty hain fake ID’s create krty hain aur os k through friends bnany ki koshish krty hain. Is se consequence kya ho skya h?
Isolation ho skta hai - Isolation is trh hse ho skta h k aap actually ek room me bnd huay ho aap baahar ki duniya nai dekh rahey, aap logon se rishtey daron se ni mil rhy aue aap infact Depression ki shikaar ho saktey ho.
Ek aur cheez wo ye h k jesy ye barhta jayega, to esa ho ksta hai ki aap ka jo profession h wo hamper ho skta h, aap k jo social relations hain wo hamper ho skty hain, aap k jo personal life h, wo hamper ho skti h. To isliye humien is ko identify krna hai aur identify kr k humien is ke liye treatment seek karni hai. Is treatment k generally psychiatrist and psychologists karengey.
Is baare me aap ko ya aap k near k logon ko kuch hai, to aap mere se contact kar skte hain Lybrate ke through.