Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay SuranaYour feedback matters!
Is it possible to reduce cholesterol. I mean I want to reduce cholesterol ie hdl with out taking pills. I have heard its genetics but by controlling food and exercise is it possible to reduce.
My RT ear is irritating and pus coming out, during cold and cough. If no cold no discharge from ear. When takes full of air into my cheeks blows tightly air leaking from my ears. One year back doctor told a hole in ear. How it can be covered or required operation.
What is the symptom of asthma? And what should I do when I know a sthama attacked me? please and me any suggestion.
If you take salad & fruits only for a long time to reduce weight without any stable food supplements is it harmful for health & is taking soup of raw vegetables help you to reduce weight? Pl answer. Thanks, Mr. SK MANNIL.
Hello doctor my age 26 my problem is too much anxiety from my birth. Is problem se mera concentration week ho gya hai & always depressed, panic,aggressive, over pugessiv nature ho gya hai mera. How to kill this problem? I need to recover from this. Pls doctor suggest me homeopathy medicine single or mixture combination who is better for remove my problem for always.
I am 31 years female. I just visited nurologist because I have been facing problem with my left foot. There is no pain even not muscle pain neither bone pain. Problem with my leg is it is jut not able to take a load on it. So while wailking, my walk goes left right. I am not able to walk striaght. Neurologist asked me to do mri. Result showed this is due to multiple sclerosis (m. S.) doctorsaid there is no cure for it. Just we can avoid it to spread it further. Please help me out as I need to get alright. Thank you. Devangi
My wife age 43 she is affected by eczema past two years in both of leg main finger. Some doctors told this symptoms of soriyasis can you give any treatment of this.
Suffering from dark circles under your eyes? Here are effective therapies that can do wonders!
Are dark circles under the eyes caused due to stress, or is the stress about dark circles worrying you and making them further darker?! On a serious note though, there are definite cosmetic therapies that can help you get rid of the dark circles under your eyes. Dark circles can be caused by issues ranging from thin skin in the lower eyelids to poor circulation to pigment variations, and therefore the reason should be identified properly so that the treatment can be done accordingly.
For some people, poor blood flow to the eyes can be the reason for dark circles too.
- These people would benefit from using double pillows so that blood does not build up under the eyes. In the morning, a cold compress (a towel soaked in cold water) can be applied to narrow the blood vessels and reduce flow.
- Alternately, eye creams with caffeine can be used to narrow the blood vessels.
- Creams with Arnica which have anti-inflammatory properties are also beneficial in reducing the under-eye darkness.
- Creams with green tea or grape seed oil improve capillary wall thickness and thereby promote smoother flow of blood.
- Diet can be modified to include flavonol-rich chocolates and omega 3 fatty acid rich foods like walnuts and salmons.
A good under-eye moisturizing cream with glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, vitamin E, vitamin K can be used. These help in constricting veins and capillaries and also improve skin hydration. A yellow or gold-based concealer that reflects light should be used followed by translucent face powder. There are also minor surgical procedures offered to reduce the effect of dark circles. Read on to know more.
- Laser and/or skin resurfacing: Laser can be used to trigger the superficial layers to produce more collagen and improve overall skin quality.
- Use of dermal fillers: Hyaluronic acid can be injected into the skin under the eye bags. Where the skin is very thin, this will make the dark circles less visible, and the effect can last up to 2 years.
- Grafting fat particles: The fat can be grafted from another part of the body and injected under the eyelid. This again would reduce the effect of dark circles.
- Cheek lift: If you are having dark circles in addition to eye puffiness and deep nasolabial folds, a cheek lift is a good option. This will produce a more permanent solution to your dark circles.
- Blepharoplasty: The next invasive method is the eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty. The skin of the upper and lower eyelids and the skin around the eye are treated to reduce the effect of dark circles in this procedure.
While dark circles are definitely an issue, there are ways to manage this effectively. A word of caution though, all these can be undertaken only after you engage in a detailed discussion with your dermatologist.
Sir, I am 23 years male. My height is 5'11" & weight is 128. For last 2 years I am having hypertension with anxiety. In last year I had panic attacks two or three times due to anxiety. Now I am taking these following medicines: 1-selomax 50/5 (metoprolol succinate extended relese& amlodipine besilate tablets) 2-paroxee cr 25 (paroxetine hcl controlled release tab) 3-winbp ct40/6.25 (omlesartan medoxomil 40mg &chlorthalidone 6.25mg tab) 4-febumac 40 (febuxostat tab 40mg) 5-bio-d3 max (calcitriol, omega-3-fatty acids (epa&dha, methylcobalamin, folic acid, boron, calcium carbonate soft geltincap) in 1st june 2015 I had bp-150/80, pulse-76& triglyceride-223mg/dl. Sir please advice me about my medication and can I use medication or any type of supplements for weight loss?
*body should be kept warm especially feet, chest, throat and head. Sweating is very helpful. The simplest way to do it is drink hot spice tea or some other hot drink and lie down on the bed. Take some warm cover like blanket and let the body sweat for 15 to 20 minutes.
*a glass of warm water mixed with one tea spoon of lemon juice and one tea spoon of honey can be taken 2-3 times a day.
In case of dry cough especially if it trouble is during the night, take cardamom, dry ginger, black pepper and cinnamon in equal quantity, say 10 gms. Each. Take white sugar or rock candy equal to the total weight that is 40 gms. Grind them and make a fine powder. From this take half a tea spoon (about 3 gms.) twice a day with honey or warm water after meals.
In case of sore throat a clove or two cardamoms or rock candy or a few raisins can be chewed. Gargling with warm salty water is also beneficial. This can be done two to three times a day.
For hacking cough and laryngitis: equal parts of honey and juice of baked lemon,(i. E. Sour citrusfruit) or 10 -15 drops of betel leaf juice with honey three times a day.
" the greatest wealth is health"