Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Surana
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay SuranaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years. My weight is 58 kg. Height 5'11" As per height I am not having sufficient wt. How should I increase my weight?
Hi im 19 years old some white spots arrived on my teeth from 6 years what are they? And please remedial action for it.
Yesterday when I woke I feel irritation on my neck when I saw there was 4 white spots and a point in between look like a insect bite. All the area around it got red and when I touch it it feels like fire hot. It is irritating a lot and and after one day there was small white bumps also.
Doctor please help me I am 29 year male. From last week I am not getting concentration on work always worried about future. Always thinking about negative thoughts its disturbing me alot in work so that even I can not work properly please help me to overcome this.
Hey there is a girl she is not getting her period this month and she is still vergin. But she have blood problem. I mean she have not sufficient blood in her body. So what's the matter.
• Wake up an hour and a half before you need to leave for work. Eat a fruit like banana to jump start your body.
• Do the 15 minute express workout (4 days a week).
• Eat a breakfast of cereal (unsweetened) of your choice with skimmed milk, an egg white/low fat cheese, whole grain toast, fruit and tea/coffee (skip sugar).
• If your work place is close by, walk. If you take a car or bus, get off at least ten minutes walking distance away and walk the rest of the way.
I have a fungus on my both the thighs where it joins. Am not able to walk properly also some kind of liquid which comes out from that wound. Suggest me a precautionary for that. Thanks.
The benefits of regular exercise in our constantly changing lifestyles cannot be over emphasized. Look at any of the lifestyle associated diseases and exercise is definitely one of the ways to beat it. Over the years, with stress and changed lifestyle, people are ageing faster than they should; the rate of ageing has also increased. Including exercise as a regimen can immensely help anti-ageing. Read on to know how exercise can help skin look younger and reverse some effects of ageing.
For those who are used to a moderate workout regularly, it is like an energy drink that fires up the brain and body, leaving you more alert and alive. While most people associate exercise with workout and fatigue, the truth is that it energizes and vitalizes the body like nothing else.
- With age, the outer layer of the skin thickens and the inner layer becomes thin. This results in freckles, dark circles under the eyes, reduced elasticity, etc. The thinning inner layer is not able to replace collagen and replace elasticity at the same rate as it is being lost. What exercise does is work up sweat, which cleans off the dead cells from the top layer. The skin pores open up, thereby allowing the skin to breathe which in turn allows more oxygen to reach the underlying thin layer, and lets it make collagen. This improves firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Another way the skin is benefitted from exercise is the effect it has on the skin, which is almost equivalent to a facial. Sweating from an exercise opens up the pores, which removes all the dirt trapped in the immediate underlying layers. One should not forget to wash off the skin after a good workout; else the dirt can settle and cause damage.
- Another way exercise benefits the skin is by reducing general inflammation in the body. This helps regulate hormones that are essential for the skin and prevents free radical damage, which helps prevent ageing of the skin.
- Exercise also improves blood flow in the skin. A workout requires more blood flow to the various body parts and the tiny arteries under the skin open up, allowing more free flow of blood. This ensures the skin gets the essential nutrients that are essential for regular maintenance and growth and repair. It also reduces damage from sun and improves collagen production, which helps in controlling wrinkles.
As mentioned earlier, the underlying thinner layer has, what are called fibroblasts, which gradually reduce in number with age. The added nutrient supply can improve their number and function, adding elasticity to the skin. The overall health benefits, stress reduction, improved vitality and vigor add to these benefits, producing a younger-looking you!