Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Shetty
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay ShettyYour feedback matters!
Sometimes my chest (left hand side) pain so much that I can't bear that pain it happens in the interval of a month or in 3-4 weeks. Please help.
I have some anxiety problems. Can I take Amixide H for anxiety as no other medicine like melzap or alprazolam suits me? Due to anxiety, my blood pressure always becomes elevated.
Can you please tell causes of heartattack and what are the first aid if any suffer immediate heartattack.
My husband having pain always in his left side of his chest from 3 years. His is 31 years old. Before he was very tensed thinking that it was heart pain. He consulted so many doctors. So many times he took ecg scanning, whenever he got that pain sevioruly. Someone told it was gastric pain. Someone told nervous weakness. He used so many tablets. Without knowing me he consult doctors. After that I scolded him and ask him to stop all the medicines. But still he is getting that pain. I want to know about that. Pls help me.
Sir/mam, my uncle aged 65 is suffering from frequent dryness in tongue even while talking. He is a diabitic and a high bp patient. Please help and suggest some home remedy. Thanks.
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.