Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay ShettyYour feedback matters!
Sometimes, I have a small time chest pain on both side of chest and after few minutes I feel relax. What should I do?
I have sudden discoloration of my lower legs half way up to my calf. I am diabetic and have high blood pressure. The discoloration seems to be clotted blood in thin lines. What is it?
I am 48 years old female and having bmi 28. 5. My cholesterol is 203, triglycerides 250, ldl103, vldl 50 taking medicine of rozavel 20 + 10, prolomet am50 kindly advise
Hi all, I am 27 years old. I have fast heart beat since last two or three months but since last some day's it's quite faster. I had my Ecg with two different doctors they said ECG is normal. Now. Don't understand the reason for palpitations. Please let me know and how to cure it .my heart rate was 115 shown in ECG. Is there any effect on heart please let me know.
I am 60 years old having diabetes using Glycomet GP2, Pioz 15 one daily. Now Sugar under control Fasting 120, For BP 160/80 I was using Benitec 40 Half Tablet. Under control 130/80 and I stopped genetic 40 and now again after 6 months my BP is 160/80. I am getting high constipation, Gas problem and some times breathlessness. What should I do?
I am 44years old I suffering high blood pressure 160/110 pl tell me what is the reason these problem its problem is gain every day pl ask me how control this problem.
My dad underwent a medical check up yesterday I was going through the report. He is 54 years of age.in the physical examination in abnormalities LIPIDS-N/ABN was highlighted. On asking him about it he said that it's regular cholesterol and he has has been given medication for it. His cholesterol is 227 mg/dl and S.LDL-cholesterol is 164.4 mg/dl. These were highlighted as well. If you could just help me out to know what it is.in the report it was also highlighted to test this abnormality after every 4-6 weeks. Thank you. He does this checkup every year and it was the first time this was highlighted. Please help. THANK YOU.
My father has diabetic and bp. He has leg swelling for past 15 days and he contacted doctor and he changed the doctor for tablets change. But my dad had the pain in right leg and skin turned to black. Could any one suggestion whether I need to take lower limb doppler? or any other doctor I need to suggest
Hi I am 45 years old female and I have to much of chest pain which strikes till my back what should I do.
I have pain in my left chest only when I move my left arm or move my chest or by doing any action that moves my left chest. Please tell me whats the reason behind this.
I have chest pain since 10 months my ECG report and chest x Ray is normal now days my right hand ring finger is pain I think it like my nurvey is pain what is the reason for this Also ok suggest me what is the cost for stress cardiogram Test.
There are valves in the each of the four chambers of the heart. These valves make sure that blood flows in one direction only. The blood flows from the atria into the ventricles through the mitral and the tricuspid valves. The pulmonic and the aortic valves allow the blood to flow out of the ventricles. Valve problems occur when the normal functioning of the valve is impaired.
Impaired valve function leads to blood flow obstruction, which in turn can lead to stenosis of the valve. This puts lot of strain on the heart muscles, forcing it to work harder. It may also lead to the blood flowing backwards through the valve and back into the heart.
The various causes of valvular heart disease are:
- Valvular heart disease: If you are suffering from rheumatic fever, it may lead to valvular heart disease
- Congenital heart disease: Congenital heart disease refers to various defects in the heart which are present since birth. In some cases, these defects may include being born with abnormal valves.
- Heart attack: If you have suffered a heart attack, your heart muscles may be damaged or impaired.
- Cardiomyopathy: This is a genetic disorder that is characterized by an inability of the heart to pump blood efficiently.
- Age: Ageing may cause certain changes in the body that lead to valvular heart disease.
Valvular heart disease is treated by various homeopathic remedies that do not have any side effect. It takes a holistic approach to healing the body as it gets to the root of the disease. The various homeopathic remedies for valvular heart disease are:
- Cactus grandiflorus: This remedy is used in a number of heart complications such as stenosis of the valve. It helps in getting rid of the inflammation in the heart muscles, so that the heart can pump blood efficiently.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is another remedy that helps in healing the muscles of the heart by regulating the pulse.
- Kalmia latifolia: Kalmia latifolia is a homeopathic remedy that is used in treating various complications of the heart. It also helps in symptoms of rheumatic fever that may lead to valvular heart disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.