Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay ShedgeYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old and while going in sun my head aces and doesn't fill what what is the remedy to get rid of it please reply fast.
Iam 47 years female iam suffering from heavy headache when it attacks I becomes uncanuious iam forgot everything at that movement unable to Sit and stand total nerve s in my head all are beating can you suggest any thing for me.
I have pain in my chest since last two to three years. I had consulted a doctor and he wrote some tests. All the test were normal except X-ray report. It shows some of the chest part covered so at first the doctor wrote for removal of cough. And when it didn't worked then he wrote medicines for swelling in muscles of chest. One of my relative suggested Kalmegh a homeopathic medicine. What should I do now?
Sir I want to tell you that my penis are small become of HP. So what should I do I am so worried sir. Give me some suggestion. And also I have week sex power.
Sir, I tested diabetes in blood and urine and report was normal in blood and 3+ in urine and the same results are from past 10 years, I did not consult any doctor regarding this because my blood sugar is normal range ,and also I am obese also, I feel from few months if I sit on legs after some time senselessness occurring and for 1 second if I lift my leg it will be normal, is there any issue with these symptoms and is there any problem with urine diabetes. And I am taking aloevera juice in daily morning from 2 months, Is it cause any false report in diagnosis of test, please help me.
Hello sir, My question is I have problem of cold. Like allergy, irritating by dust any smell, or sneezing. If I am going in ac than cum back to another room I started sneezing. What should i do?
I am married person. When I was at out station my wife was not there and suffering dream night fall while sleeping at night. After that I feeling very weakness through out day. So sir please sugest the appropriate medicine or foods necessary for my disease.
My penis size is 6.2 inch is it good or bad for satisfaction and 1.5 inch in round (width) please tell me.
I am 42 years old male. I am suffer gastritis last 10 months. Gastroenterologist done endoscopy in report h. Pilory comes. Medicine like pantodac, moza5, perinorm, antacid syrup give me but I still suffer from gas. My heart side pain, 2d eco also done but nothing comes in. MD doctor gives me zapiz 0.25. But I am suffer still today so give me guide whom I consult.
Hi sir / madam this is nani and I would like to know about by using daily masturbating is any health problems.
I am 28 yrs old, I have diabetes from last 2 years. How to identify whether it is type1 or type 2 diabetes?
I am suffering from dry cough. I have pain in my chest whenever I use to cough. Can you tell me what should I have to do to reduce my cough?
It is a very common notion that fat is not good for your body. Most people have started opting for sugar instead of fat, which, in turn, has led to the rise in cases of diabetes. Recent studies have shown that fat is actually healthy for your body. Fat plays an important role in the body such as forming the membranes of the cell and reducing inflammation.
Here are some foods that are rich in fat and are actually good for you:
- Avocado: Avocadoes are different from other fruits in the way that they are rich in fats unlike other fruits, which mostly contain carbohydrates. It mostly contains oleic acid, a type of monounsaturated fat that is beneficial for the immune system. They are also rich in fiber that lowers the bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Dark chocolate: As mouthwatering as it can get, dark chocolates never fall out of a foodie’s list of things he can’t do without. Studies have always attributed chocolates with all the ill effects they can possibly bring on you. However, recent researches have come up with quite contrary results, which can make all the prejudiced ones eat the humble pie. Dark chocolates, apart from their exotic varieties, come with incredible health benefits as well. It is rich in fats and antioxidants, known to improve your cardiovascular health. Chocolate is also known to lower blood pressure and improve brain function.
- Fish: Fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which are very beneficial for your heart. It lowers the risk of heart disease and other cardio vascular diseases.
- Nuts: Nuts are rich in healthy mono-saturated fats which reduce the risk of diabetes, obesity and heart diseases. Nuts also contain magnesium and Vitamin E which are good for the body.
- Extra virgin olive oil: Extra virgin olive oil is rich in Vitamin K and E along with various antioxidants. These antioxidants help in preventing inflammation and free radical damage to the body.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds are types of seeds which are rich in fats and fiber, thus promoting satiety. They have anti-inflammatory properties and help in lowering the blood pressure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.