Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay R PhataleYour feedback matters!
I am 32 and mother of a girl child. My girl is 18 months old. I always have pain in my hands, joints, foot, knees. My skin complexion has become darker as compared to what it was before marraiage. Please advise.
I want to increase my height to 6ft naturally can it be possible at 19 if yes how please recommend natural exercise.
I am using skintight cream fir 2 years and after knwng abut the side effects of this I am stopped using it but after some time my kine become darker and darker day by day soo can you please tell me the solution for this please doctors I need help doctor.
I am 20. My weight is 70. I want to reduce my weight to 60 how to do it in a month or a week without any pills. Have tried many things but nothing is working out how to reduce it. Pleas help me.
Ek family ka ghar mein agar apna father ko diabetes aur sugar huaa toh won ka beti aur beta ko bhi diabetes aur sugar hota ki nahi. Aisa kyun hota hai. Won next gerneration ko diabetes aur sugar se kaisa mukti karna chahiye. Jis ko diabetes aur sugar huaa he. Won ka jhootha khana aur pani se diabetes aur sugar ho hota he kya. Pura generation ko diabetes aur sugar se kaise mukti karna chahiye.
I have a problem of ringworm at my chest and underarms last two months so I take a madicen so I ask you which madicen is bast for me. Itaspor itraconazole 100mg Or Mankind candiforce itraconazole 100mg capsules. Or any other suggestion foe me?
Description: latin name of sharavari is asparagus racemosus. Ayurveda has designated shatavari as queen of herbs. It is for most herb recommended for female health. In sanskrit, shatavari means' she who posses hundred husbands' implies its ability to support fertility and vitality. Shatavari is mentioned as one of the six important 'rasayans' in ayurveda 'rasayans' are the plants which improves general well being of a person by increasing cellular vitality or resistance.
1: _it supports reproductive ability by toning and nourishing female reproductive organ.
2:- it also helps in maintaining female hormonal balance.
3:-it is helpful in treating pms symptoms.
4:- it supports normal production of breast milk for nursing mother.
5:-it provides relief in menopausal symptoms like hot flushes.
6:- it also help in maintaining normal immune and digestive system.
7:- it also increases libido.
8:- it can be used for premature ejaculation problem in males in combination with ashwagandha and safed musli.
No doctor I didn't had any bleeding after taking I pill. Even I didn't felt nausea or anything I took within 24 hr and the moment that happened was about 1 min only and he didn't ejaculate but still that 60 sec was unprotected. I live alone and here for studies I'm really worried.
I feel etching at night and I have also consult doctor but no positive effect what should I do? I feel on every place mainly in underarms, it spreads in night mainly.
My husband gets moles in his head m it irritates n feel uncomfortable while combing pls what he has to do for them.
I am 19 years female. My periods is not regular. It comes aftr 2-3 month late. And I also have a painful periodic session. What should I do for regular periods.
I am a 14 years old boy and I am suffering from warts since a year. I tried many home remedies but still I am suffering from warts. So could you suggest me what should I do?
My friends cheeks bone have gone near eyes and does due 2 that his both sides of frhead seems 2 gone inside. He masturbate daily nd I have read that due 2 masturbation that happens he wants 2 know if he stops manstubrstin completely will his sides and cheeks bone will become normal.
Dental problems can be very painful and take the smile off your face completely. Those who have experienced sensitivity would vouch for it. It just will not allow you to enjoy the hot coffee or a favourite sweet or a cold smoothie. The pain that shoots down the tooth after any of these would leave the person shuddering.
The tooth has 3 layers, from the outside in these are the enamel, the dentin and the pulp. The outermost enamel is mineralized and the hardest structure in the body. The next layer, dentin, has fine tubules and when the enamel is worn off exposing the dentin, sensitivity sets in. The enamel is thinner in some portions of the tooth like the neck and the roots, therefore sensitivity onset is quicker in these areas.
Some of the common reasons for sensitivity are listed below:
- Tooth decay: As caries progresses from enamel to dentin, sensitivity sets in, especially to hot and cold foods.
- Wear and tear: Excessive brushing of teeth can lead to wearing of teeth, especially near the neck areas, leading to loss of enamel and resulting in sensitivity.
- Dental damage: Chipped or broken tooth can lead to sensitivity.
- Gingival disease: This leads to loss of gum cover over the tooth, leading to exposure of dentin and therefore sensitivity.
- Bruxism: Clenching of teeth, common in people with high levels of stress, can lead to enamel wearing and subsequent sensitivity.
- Dental treatment: Some dental procedures like scaling, crowns, root planing, and some fillings can cause transient sensitivity.
- Highly acidic food items: Citrus fruits, tomatoes, tea, etc. can lead to tooth sensitivity.
- Bleaching agents: Most tooth whitening agents result in sensitive teeth.
- Excessive use of mouthwash: The mouth rinses contain high amount of alcohol which can also lead to tooth sensitivity.
Management: As with all health conditions, the first step in management is to identify the problem. Whether it is dental decay or recent dental treatment, food habits or tooth whitening agents, the cause needs to be identified and then treatment begun accordingly.
- For lost enamel, be it decay or damage, the tooth again needs to be restored to its original form to cover the dentinal tubules and reduce sensitivity.
- For habits, be it food related or bruxism, in addition to treating the tooth, the habit per se needs to be addressed to prevent recurrence.
- For associated dental products like whitening agents or mouth rinses, talk to a dentist to switch to a less harmful product.
- De-sensitizing pastes are also available that can be used on a regular basis to reduce the problem.
Tooth sensitivity is annoying but there are ways to manage it effectively.