Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Pregnancy
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay PatilYour feedback matters!
If years of allopathic treatment has not brought relief from diseases like joint pains, skin problems, anxiety and gastro-intestinal ailments, try panchkarma, an ayurvedic therapy which purifies and rejuvenates the body.
Hundreds of such patients suffering from lifestyle diseases like stress or metabolic disorders like arthritis, have got relief through panchkarma.The patients coming to us are of all age groups (16 years to 80 years)and have sought relief & cure in panchkarma after years of unsuccessful allopathic treatment.
“Panchkarma has been found to be very effective in insomnia, joint pains, gout, diabetes, anxiety, migraine, sinusitis and gastro-intestinal ailments,” . Today's most common problems like slip disc, arthritis, joint pains and anxiety are a result of stressful living.
Interestingly, it is allopathic doctors themselves who are recommending panchkarma to majority of these patients. “The primary cause of all these problems is anxiety and it is through meditation, yoga and panchkarma that enables you to work without getting stressed
Hi in this month pregnancy ke liye try kiya tha aap batayiye succesfully result ayega ya nai Wife ka period 33 days ka he so 3 may ko aane wala tha 4 may b nikal gayi Period asakta he abi b ya fir wo pregnent he.
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a process wherein an egg is fertilized by a sperm in a laboratory dish to form the embryo (baby's first cell) which after growth in artificial medium in the lab is transferred into the uterus of women.
Reasons that make IVF a popular procedure:
- Harvests multiple eggs: If you are planning to have more than one child, via IVF you can freeze multiple eggs for future use. Unused or spare embryos can be donated to medical organisations for research purposes or to another couple willing to have a child.IVF has proven successful in giving couples a wholesome and happy life.
- High success rates: Women who underwent in vitro fertilisation using fresh embryos of their own fresh eggs, the projected live birth percentage was 32.2% for those under 35 years, 27.7% for women aged between 35 and 37 years, lowering to 5.0% in 43 to 44 year olds and 1.9% for ages above 45. It has been proved that a female's ability to conceive decreases with age. If infertility is detected at a younger age, the process of IVF is highly advantageous and successfully results in childbirth.
- Proven track record: Technology has come a long way since the first baby via IVF Louise Brown was born in 1978 using a natural IVF. Medical techniques have advanced to create safer and successful treatment. The usage of the safest forms of IVF with low drug regimens today, have prevented side effects such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am at the age of 22 my friends all friends can have a sex with there boyfriend's but am can't able to do foreplay in sex I'll get a huge pain what is the defect in me can you please explain.
I am 9 month pregnant and last weak my legs have so much swelling how can it be less? and what should be done for normal delivery.
We hve unprotected ex on 16 feb just 4 day after her normal period. Ang after 8 hr she has taken contraceptive pill levonorgestrel 1.5 mg.after that she has some problems like nausea. Stomach pain, nipple pain, white fluid from vagina, and 9 day later from her normal period she has masturbated again with smtime heavy. Smtime slow and sometimes no blood. Plizzz help is she pregnant or what is her problem?
Are you an expectant mother? The feeling of expecting a child is unexplainable. It can only be experienced and enjoyed. Along with being pregnant, at times, a woman suffers from severe boredom and mood swings. During such time, it is always best to be involved in some activity or the other without stressing yourself too much or undertaking any heavy work.
In the modern tech era, gadgets are what keep a person going apart from food, water and shelter. Thus, this article explores 9 must-have gadgets for expectant mothers.
- Gravida Nurse Prenatal Educational Device: This small yet handy device provides you with all the informational articles that you need to know about your pregnancy and also baby care. It’s a complete educational device for the expectant mothers (and fathers).
- Pregnancy belly phones: Have you heard about headphones, but are not sure what belly phones are? Well they are headphones for your babies? When inside the mother’s womb, music and soft voices seem to soothe the baby and belly phones are used for this purpose. They can be attached to an iPod or any music system to play nice and warm music for the baby.
- Beforme MP3 stethoscope: This device lets you record the baby’s heartbeat and even presents it on the screen as a graph.
- Kicktrack: This device helps you to monitor your baby’s kicking movement inside the womb.
- Ultrasound scanner: This scanner is a small portable version of your own ultrasound machine, enabling you to see your baby as and when you wish.
- Pregnancy watch: This is just a simple watch coupling up as a pregnancy device. It lets you know the week of your pregnancy and also suggests cute baby names for your little bundle of joy.
- Biobands: For expectant mothers experiencing nausea and morning sickness, this little band can do you a lot of good every morning.
- Bellabeat leaf: This is a device which helps you monitor the correct amount of food for yourself and the child. It helps you to get the right nutrition needed for the baby and the mother.
- QardioBase: This is one of the best gadgets to keep a track of your weight during your pregnancy.
Thus, these are some of the handiest gadgets that you need to keep beside you during your pregnancy. Apart from a little bit of monitoring of your and the baby’s health, all you need to do is relax and enjoy this beautiful feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
One of my female friend had some pain in breast. She thinks because of a fall in childhood. It does not pain now. But one of the breast is smaller than other. She is scared of breast cancer. Just married and not a mom. Please suggest. Age 20. I'm worried because she don't have periods on time. They are mostly delayed.
I have done serum beta hcg blood test today .as my period date was 8th n I was not getting in period. Reports are negative. Which is showing that I m.not pregnant. So wht should I do now to get into periods. N if reports are negative. Is there any chances of getting pregnant. Is it the perfect test to get sure about pregnancy?
Female, 20 years, unmarried, virgin. Suddenly found my both breasts itching around nipples. On pressing it, a milk like cloudy liquid came out of them. It tasted like milk. It kept coming out for sometimes. Pain is also there in both breasts. Itching continuously. Got done with my periods 2 days ago. Not sure about it but it's embarrassing and disturbing. Really worried. Help please.
I had sex with my gf and she is not having her period we consulted a gynaeco and its negative she had given some medicine is there still any fear.
Hello doctor. I am 28 year married woman and planning for baby. Recently 2 month ago I got married. Usually my periods use to last for 4-5 days, but now this month it last only for 2 days. My back is paining continuously from then. So please tell me is there any chances of pregnancy?
Hi doctor yesterday I fingered my girlfriend I have one doubt that when I put finger on her vagina it easily went on her hole I have doubt That her hymen is already broken or we can finger her when her hymen is already broken.
Dear Sir. Maine 6 july ko sex kiya tha with safety ke sath .aur meri wife ki time period last 26 jun ko aaya tha. But abhi tak es month time period nahi aaya. Plzz suggestion kare. Time period kyun nahi aaya. Normally har time par aa jata h.es bar hi nahi aaya.
Is it normal having pinching like feeling in left lower abdomen area sometime not always in first month of pregnancy?
To build a good marriage, you need love and acceptance. To build a bad one, you need dumb rules and unreal expectations.