Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay NavelkarYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from throat infection from last 3 months. I took all the medicines but didn't cure. What shall I do?
Plz suggest some effective antibiotic for sinus. My right nostril bone is little deviated so after every short period i get sinus infection. Pain behind eyes. Nose side bones below eyebrows.Otherwise i am using otravin followed by furamist spray once a day.
I am 26 yrs, I have tonsil stones in my throat and they are occurring continuously and also suffering with severe gas problem. Now I am having irritation in my throat after drinking or eating anything, early in morning when I woke up I don't have any irritation but when I drink milk or water in the morning it will cause irritation in throat, I feel like some Mole is their in back of tongue. So can any doctor help me out from this situation, I want to whether it is gas problem or throat problem. I am suffering with tonsil stones from around 20 days.
I am suffering from summer cold like running nose, pain in throat and cough. I avoid cold water and taking bath while sweating but I think temperature difference in office and outside (have to walk considerable distance to reach office) is causing this.
Hi, I am suffering from soar throat, pain in body. Even my right eye is red. Taken paracetamol since Sunday. Fever is not there. But these symptoms are preventing me from doing regular work. Age 36.
Sir I am 17 year old. Sir I have a question regarding runny nose and cough how we stop these types of problems within a day.
I have been suffering from sinusitis for the last 2 years. The problem is severe during the day time. It occurs periodically, normally it happens every 2 weeks. I feel irritated and seems like getting angry those times. Please, tell me doctor, is that signs of migraine ? What should I do ?
I am a 61 year old man. 4 years back I had fess for the deviated septum and nose block. All was fine till dec last year when all of a sudden I lost my smell and taste. Tried various medications but no success. What should I do?
I have throat infection due to allergy and due to monsoon change in bangalore night time I am getting sever itching in throat.
I am a 22 Yr old boy. I had been suffering from sinus infection for more than 10 years. In dust, pollen season and winter, water like fluid continue to secretes from nose. I have tried in both homeopathy and allopathy but in vain. What should I do now? If operation is any solution to this problem.
I am trying to clean my ear with ear bud at that time I saw blood on that and little pain, is it a serious problem? What I have to do?
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda.
Related Tip: Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?