Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay NagralYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I loosing my hair slowly. I am 27 and I don't want to lose my hair more. My skin type is oily. My hemoglobin level is 17 recent one. Please suggest me the best way. If you need any more information let me know.
Hi. My skin is very sensitive plus combination. I am fadeup of acne problem. And I have dark circle also. Consulted many dermatologist but no effects. And the end. My skin is going sensitive day by day. I want good solution which I can use without harming my skin.
I am 22 years old male. I have problem in anus where whenever I go litter or after littering some pain and bad smell. Some part of the anus flesh has came out of what generally has. And some semen will be coming. I recognized 2 to 4 times of bleeding in anus while littering. This is from last 3 months it is happening.
I was diagnosed anal fissure, both anterior and posterior position. Is it normal anal fissure? Where generally anal fissure occurs in posterior midline position. I have no chronic disease, my colonoscopy report normal.
I have dark circles and my knee is also getting black and skin of my inner thighs are also getting black. What should I do?
Sir I have some face skin problem whenever I go in sunlight my skin become oily and sticky. My skin tone become darker. Just now I am using ahaglow facewash and cosmelite cream. But there is no improvement in skin conditions.
As you know now temperature is increasing day by day and it cause harm to our skin. So I want to know solution for it.
My daughter 's skin is very dull tanned and full of small hard whitehead types, specially in shoulders area, I tried many skin specialists and medicines. But still problems are there. Neck area is getting black day by day. Her height is 154 cm and weight is 69 kg. She will completed her 11 by December.
Acne and pimples mostly occur due to hormonal changes occurring in the body. They are most prominent among teenagers undergoing hormonal transition. The growth hormones become ultra active and the oil glands present in the skin produce more. The glands present under hair follicles are infected and get inflamed, resulting in pimples. Pimples are a nightmare for teenagers, who are conscious about their look and appearance. Eruptions of pimples of different sizes, blisters and rashes of black or red colours are bound to worry appearance conscious individuals. Acne and pimples do not usually have easy solutions or quick remedies.
When it comes to treatment of acnes and pimples, Homeopathic medicines are considered the most effective and paramount. Homeopathic cure does not intend to quick-fix acne and pimples. The objective being the correction of inner causes, it allows the pimples to heal slowly on their own instead of taking any medicine of high dose. The process might take some time, but it surely is the most effective. The problem gets solved from its roots. Scars from previous eruptions are also permanently healed using homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is, therefore, the best way to cure acnes and pimples.
Popular Homeopathic Remedies for Acne and Pimples
Here is a list of the most common solutions for acne and pimples and what they indicate:
- It is a very common cure, especially for chronic cases of acne
- The eruptions cause great pain.
- They are present in the form of abscesses.
- Patient is vulnerable to cold and pain. Increased rate of perspiration.
- Patient tends to get agitated and irritated very easily
- In cases where there is pus formation
- The best homeopathic medicine for acne
- Increased rate of perspiration. The patient cannot bear cold at all.
- Skin turns pale and tender.
- For cases where the intake of rich junk food and indigestion are the causes of acne.
- Also in cases of girls suffering from menstrual problems
- Symptoms include decreased thirst.
- Patient is usually very sensitive to heat
4. Nux Vomica
- For cases where acne formation is because of gastric disruptions.
- Skin seems to appear red and blotchy
- Caused because of having too much spicy food
- Signs of constipation and over sensitiveness to cold
5. Antimonium Crudum
- Formation of tiny red pimples all over the face
- Very irritable in nature
- Arthritic pain in fingers and loss of appetite
- White, thick coating on tongue
- Formed due to cosmetic use, especially during summer
- Skin tends to itch
- Cheeks swell up and become pale
- Makes patient restless.
Homeopathy is certainly the best way to deal with and to get rid of unwanted, ugly acne, which ruin your face. There are more homeopathic cures for other types of acne and pimples for which you can consult any homeopathy physician.