Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay N HamlaiYour feedback matters!
I am 45 year old my hight is 5 feet 10 inches and weight is 90 kg so how to I lose my weight and how much.
For e. G have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see changes. What should I do?
I am 19 years old, I am very thin. I am taking daily foods but I am not becoming fat even I am getting tiredness. What should I do. What type of food can I take.
Suffering from piles. During this summer felt very inconvenient to sit. Further it is painful n pulling apart with pain.
Dear Dr. I am 34 years old and I feel some discomfort because I am rarely wetting my bed. It happens few times in a year while dreaming as urinating. I don't have any metabolic decease but I am overweight. I have enough bladder control in day hours but it happens 3-4 times in a year Can you give the reasons behind it and the solution to control it.
I am 20 years old. I am having a problem of bleeding gums for the past two days. I smoke cigarette for past 4 months. I need your advice regarding this.
I am suffering from cold and cough since five days prescribe me any medicine. Or what precaution I have to take.
I've just gotten the results of an MRI of my left foot and it certainly seems to me that the foot Doc should have ordered it as opposed to my oncologist, the report reads extensive bony edema, involving the medial surfaces of both the talus.
My mouse age 45 she's having gout and swelling. Her Uric acid level is 7.2. Can you please tell me the diet she can have for breakfast lunch and dinner? And what else she can have to reduce her Uric acid levels. Please.
I am an 18 year old female, and facing headache due to stress because of my studies. What should I do?
I have done sex with my girlfriend on 1st and 2nd June using condom. And from 1st to 7th is her period days every month. But after having sex she is not having period don't know why? please help.
I have a problem. That, when I work on mathematics so long or when I do a complicate math work my head became stiff and eyes become blur and feels vomiting. I can not tally accounts in office manually. What is the problem. What Will I do.
I am 24 years old. And I am suffering from asthma since I was 7 years old. I want to get totally well form this disease, so what should I do.
The skin is one of the most delicate, yet at times, the most ignored part of the body. Human skin consists of three layers, namely, Epidermis, Dermis and Hypodermis:
Epidermis is the outermost layer of the body and provides protection to the skin. The amount of Melanin in the epidermis is responsible for the variation of skin colour.
The second layer, Dermis protects the body from stress and strains and also nourishes the epidermis.
The deepest layer, Hypodermis also known as subcutaneous tissue, conserves energy. It is made up of cells with the purpose of storing fat, to be utilized by the body.
A person's skin keeps on changing throughout the human life. It becomes thinner with the age, because of the ever changing hormonal production. With increasing age your skin also begins to age, losing its glow and becoming drier leading to larger pores, breakouts, wrinkles, dark circles, sagginess, patches, etc.
Following changes occur in the skin at different age groups:
- Infants: The skin of newborns is very delicate, often red/pinkish or purple in colour. The skin of babies keeps on developing with each passing day. Their skin is thinner and sensitive. Also, the newborn skin is more prone to infections and allergies, which is why it is always advisable to use hand-sanitizers before even touching a baby, since a small infection might lead to a bigger issue for newborns. Premature babies generally have transparent skin vis-a-vis skin of full term babies, who are born with fully developed thicker skin.
- Toddlers: The skin of toddlers as compared to infants is more developed and bright, and it keeps on changing as your toddler grows.
- Adolescents: The skin of adolescents is tougher and undergoes a major change because of the various hormonal changes that happen during this phase of the human body. To name a few, adolescents will experience an increase in sebum production, arm sweating, pubic hair growth, pimples, acne (Learn more about Acne and Scars), etc.
- Adulthood: Oil production, breakouts, larger skin pores are a few of the skin changes that start as the body also starts to age. The skin might experience acne and dryness in this stage.
- Maturity: Exposure to sun, less intake of water, thinning of the epidermis and lack of proper skin care leads to various skin related changes. These include skin pigmentation, wrinkles, losing of elasticity, paler skin, dryness, expression lines, thinner and drier skin.
- Old-age: During this phase of age, the human skin dries, becomes looser, veins become to be more visible, appearance of age-spots, sagging of skin, patchy skin are issues that humans are exposed to face.
Any skin related issue should be taken up and discussed with Dermatologist/Skin Specialist to find the best cure to the problem.