Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay MehtaYour feedback matters!
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when the menstruation ceases, bringing an end to a woman's childbearing years. There are a number of symptoms that mark this stage, including hot flashes, which are very commonly experienced in such cases. Hot flashes are like a feeling of a red hot flush that may wash over the body and lead to excessive sweating. It occurs in the blood vessels that are closest to the surface of the skin. Yet, menopause is not the only reason why one may experience these hot flashes.
Here are some of the reasons that may trigger these hot flashes:
1. Carcinoid syndrome: This is a disease that may cause hot flashes as a symptom. In this condition, a tumour will usually release varied chemicals into the body, which can create varied symptoms that seem like hot flashes.
2. Hyperthyroidism: Overheating of the body and the system from within is something that many patients suffering from hyperthyroidism may experience. This usually happens when the thyroid glands end up producing too much of the thyroid hormone that brings about many symptoms ranging from depression to weight loss and even hot flashes. In hyperthyroidism, the body goes into a hyper mode, which usually leads to overheating of the same. This gives rise to frequent and often severe hot flashes.
3. Hormonal changes: There are many hormonal changes that may affect various men and women from time to time. A drop in the level of the estrogen hormone is something that many women go through on a regular basis. This may happen due to pregnancy as well. Also, this condition usually brings about symptoms like hot flashes.
4. Eating disorders: The way we eat and nurture our body is the way the body reacts. When there is a case of an eating disorder like dyslexia or bulimia, it may lead to varied symptoms, including hot flashes. This is due to the fact that the body's hormonal levels as well as the nutritional level plunge to an all-time low. In many such cases, hot flashes are the body's way of demanding better nutrition. These disorders can also give rise to related conditions like the hypothalamus disorder.
5. Hypothalamus disorder: Hypothalamus disorder may also cause hot flashes. This is a condition that is caused due to poor eating habits. This disorder is characterised by a major drop in one's nutrition levels and also leads to many hormonal changes. These changes often lead to symptoms like hot flashes and other related complications.
I m 22years old trying for kids since 10 months but I m not fertilization what I should do. My periods are regular, after marriage my vagina is itching at13 day after period.
I am 27 years old. I got married 1 & half yrs back. I don't have any child yet. As the days are passing on, I am loosing sex anxiety towards my wife where as I get excited immediately when with other woman. I have got checked my sperms count as well. Please suggest how to get a baby before I completely lose sex anxiety towards my wife? Whether I shall perform any tests either for me or for my wife?
आजकल चाय कॉफ़ी में कई वेरायटी इस्तेमाल की जाने लगी है और सबसे अच्छी बात ये है कि इनका स्वाद लाभ और स्वास्थ्य लाभ नार्मल चाय कॉफ़ी के मुकाबले ज्यादा बेहतर है । अक्सर चाय में ही तमाम तरह की चाय बना लेते हैं हम लोग पर इन नइ वेरायटी की कुछ स्वास्थ्य वर्धक चाय की किस्म न सिर्फ स्वास्थ्य के नजरिये से बेहतरीन हैं बल्कि कम खरचेलू और बनाने में भी आसान है । तो आज उन्ही गुणकारी चाय में से एक अहम नाम निम्बू चाय यानी लेमन टी की ही बात करते हैं जो अपने फायदों के लिए मशहूर है और कई लोगों की तो फेवरेट चाय भी है ।
नींबू को अक्सर हम अपने भोजन में सलाद के रूप में लेते हैं। इतना ही नहीं गर्मीयों के दिनों में नींबू पानी के सेवन से हमारी थकान मिटती है साथ ही हम चुस्त और उर्जावान भी हो जाते हैं। ठीक इसी तरह से नींबू की चाय आपको एैसे फायदे दे सकती है जिनके बारे में शायद आपको अभी तक पता भी न हो। सेहत को बनाने के लिए नींबू महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाता है। और निम्बू की चाय के लिए कहना ही बनता है की स्वास्थ्य भी सेहत भी ।
आइए सबसे पहले हम जानते हैं नींबू चाय बनाने का तरीका। और फिर नींबू चाय के फायदे।
लेमन टी बनाने की विधि
- सबसे पहले एक गिलास में पानी लें।
- अब इसे पात्र में डाले और थोड़ी देर के लिए उबाले।
- अब इसमें थोड़ी मात्रा में चाय की पत्ती और शक्कर डालें, और थोड़ा सा उबाले।
- आप चाहें तो इस में एक दो लौंग , इलायची भी डाल सकते हैं । दो - तीन तुलसी के पत्ते भी। काला नमक भी ।
- अब इसमें नींबू का रस डाले और इसे एक कप या गिलास में छान लें। और लो अब आप की चाय तैयार और अब आप इसे पीकर स्वादिष्ट चाय आनंद ले सकतें हैं ।
ध्यान रखें :- नीबू की चाय में कभी दूध न डालें
यदि आप खाना खाने के 1 घंटे पहले लेमन टी को पीते हैं तो इससे आपकी खाने की भूख बढ़ती है और यदि खाना खाने के बाद लेमन टी का सेवन करने से खाना पचता है। यानि दोनों ही तरीकों से लेमन टी लेने से आपकी सेहत अच्छी रहती है।
प्राकृति ने नींबू को अच्छी सेहत के लिए बनाया है। नींबू का प्रयोग आप अधिक से अधिक करें। नींबू की चाय से आप कई बीमारियों से मुक्त हो सकते हो साथ ही साथ लंबी उम्र तक जी सकते हो। इसलिए जरूरी है कि आप अपनी सुबह की शुरूआत लेमन टी से ही करें।
तो अब जानते हैं नींबू चाय के सेहत सुधारने वाले गुण
1. दिमाग करे दुरुस्त
नींबू की चाय पीने से दिमाग की तंत्रक्रियाएं शांत होती है। और दिमाग शीतल रहता है। जिससे आप अपने काम सोच समझ में मेंटल एक्टिविटी में खुदको बेहतर पाएंगे।
2. त्वचा में निखार लाए
जैसे की हम सभी जानते है की निम्बू के रस में विटामिन सी होता है जो की हमारे स्किन के लिए बहुत ही फायदेमंद होता है यह हमारे स्किन पर ग्लो लाता है | इसलिए आप अपनी त्वचा पर निखार लाना चाहते है तो दिन में कभी भी एक बार लेमन टी की चुस्की जरूर लें ।
3. सिर दर्द मिटाए
लेमन टी पीने से सिर दर्द कम होता है। साथ ही यह शरीर में होने वाली सामान्य कमजोरी को भी दूर करती है लेमन टी।
4. दिल की सेहत के लिए फायदेमंद
हाल ही में हुए अघ्धयन में इस बात का पता चला की लेमन टी के सेवन से काफी हद तक दिल संबंधी रोगों को रोका जा सकता है। लेमन टी में मौजूद सिंअवदवपके शरीर की सूजन को कम करती है। जिन लोगों को खून का थक्का नहीं जमता उन्हें भी लेमन टी पीनी चाहिए।
हृदय रोगों में तो बेहद असरकारी प्राकृतिक दवा है लेमन टी। लेमन टी दिल पर जमी हुई गंदगी को निकाल कर साफ करती है जिससे हृदय को लगने वाला संक्रमण खत्म हो जाता है।
नींबू की चाय इंसुलिन की गतिविधि में सहायता करती है। यह शरीर में चीनी के जरिए यानि ग्लूकोज से उर्जा का उत्पादन कराने में महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाती है।
5. दिमाग की थकान में लेमन टी
दरसल नींबू की गंध हमारे दिमाग को साफ कर के हमारे मूड को ताजा कर हमारे दिमाग में चुस्ती और फुर्ती को दुबारा लाने में काफी मदद करता है | इसलिए यदि आप कोई काम करते करते थक गए है और काफी तनाव महसूस कर रहे हों तो बस एक कप लेमन टी पिएं फिर महसूस करे वही ताजगी जिससे आपका मूड बन जाएगा।क्योंकि यह चिंता या तनाव को उर्जा में बदल देती है।
6. पेट के लिए फायदेमंद
पेट से संबंधित बीमारियों के लिए लेमन टी किसी दवा से कम नहीं है। लेमन टी के नियमित सेवन से आपका पाचन तंत्र ठीक रहता है।
7. गले के लिए लाभदायक
लेमन टी सेहत के लिए काफ़ी लाभदायी है । ग्रीन टी गले की सूजन गले मे जलन या गला खराब जैसे कई प्रॉब्लम्स के लिए आयुर्वेदिक गुणकारी घरेलू नुस्ख़ा साबित हुआ है।
8. उर्जावान बनाती है
आप भी सुबह की शूरूआत नींबू की चाय से कर सकते हो। यह दूसरी चायों से बेहद सुरक्षित और उर्जावान होती है। जिससे आप दिनभर खुदको एनरजेटिक महसूस करेंगे।
9. बदबू दूर करने के लिए
यदि आपके हाथों में बदबू आ रही हो तो आप नींबू की चाय से भी हाथों को धो सकते हो। इससे हाथों से बदबू चली जाती है।
10. वजन घटाने में असरदार
अगर आप मोटापे का शिकार हैं तो नार्मल चाय पीने की बजाए नींबू वाली चाय पीजिये। नींबू की चाय पेट को भी साफ करता है और शरीर से गंदगी को भी बाहर निकालती है। तो अगर आपको वजन कम करना है और स्वस्थ्य रहना है तो नींबू की चाय बना कर रोज सुबह पियें।
पर ध्यान रहे जिन लोगों को अल्सर की परेशानी हो वे नींबू का या निम्बू की चाय का सेवन न करें।
When it comes to the health of women, there is never too much one can do. The condition of amenorrhea, for instance, refers to the situation in which menstruation does not take place.
There are two kinds of amenorrhea, which are the primary form and the secondary. The primary refers to when menstruation has not begun in a girl who has reached 16 years of age. On the other hand, when a woman has secondary amenorrhea, what this means is that for over six months, menstruation has not occurred.
The reasons why primary amenorrhea may take place are quite varied. Tumours which affect the pituitary gland can cause it, as can an abnormality in the vagina or the uterus of a woman. Diseases such as polycystic ovary also have the potential to lead to amenorrhea. For secondary amenorrhea, a bad diet, stress and pregnancy can lead to it. But what can be done about it?
Treating Amenorrhea with Homeopathy
Homeopathy is a truly amazing field of medicine and it is so great that it can treat amenorrhea, as well. One of the many good things about making the right choice of a homeopathic treatment plan is that it is highly customizable, according to the case at hand.
There is no one medicine which is prescribed by homeopathy for amenorrhea, which correspond to the various causes of the condition. So, it can be understood why homeopathic medicine is customizable as it proves to be in the case of treating amenorrhea, as well.
There are a variety of homeopathic medicines which can be taken for amenorrhea. That being said, it is important to keep in mind the fact that these medicines should only be made use of after a qualified homeopathic doctor has checked the patient and approved of the medicine. For mothers who have not experienced menses after they started Breastfeeding their babies, Sepia is the medicine which is usually recommended. In a similar way, Pinus lamb is recommended for women whose menses are delayed. While these happen to be a couple of very specific or niche medicines, a general medicine for amenorrhea is Pulsatilla. In fact, it is widely considered by doctors to be very effective.
When amenorrhea is caused on account of the suppression of menses due to a tumour which is present in the ovaries, most allopathic doctors would be very worried. However, homeopathic doctors would know that there is a solution designed for this very situation, which is known as Apis Mel.
Now that it is known that amenorrhea has not only a cure, but rather, multiple cures; the cause for worry is not really warranted! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic.
Being a good parent is a rich and rewarding experience. However, it is not an easy task. It takes a lifetime to feel that one has been a good parent. If you follow a few rules and tips, you can move closer to being one. On one hand, there is a need to pamper your kids, and on the other, there is a need to instill fear and not cross certain boundaries. How to seek balance here? The idea is to instill good values like honesty, kindness, and empathy and at the same time prevent anxiety, depression, mood disorders, and substance abuse.
Read on to know what the experts have to about parenting, keeping in mind the current changes in lifestyle trends.
- Communicate and lead by example: While there are things that a parent tells a child, what is taught through action is far more important. So, if you want a message driven to your child, it is more important to do it, than just talk about it. This will help your kid to do the same the next time he is in trouble and seeks advice on something.
- Pamper within limits: With most parents moving to one child per family, it's a common sight to see parents pampering their children without limits and saying yes to their every want. However, there should be a limit, and the child should know what cannot be provided and what cannot be demanded.
- Replacing time with things: Another change that is sweeping our society is the lack of time among parents. And a big mistake that parents do is to provide things to children where they cannot make time. This is a big mistake, which the child can learn to abuse and demand things not required for him or beyond him.
- Create a balance: A parent should be clear when the child can expect lenience and strictness. This is very essential, else the child will expect lenience for everything. Being sweet all the time isn't the wise thing to do. On the other hand, being strict for everything is not required either. The thing is to let the child know what acts will make you feel happy and which ones will annoy you, so he or she can act accordingly. The child should be clear of both these aspects of the parents.
- Punish when required: It does require a hard heart to do it, but trivial punishments when required should be enforced. It is not the punishment, but the idea that the child can be punished if required. This will encourage your kid to do what's right, and always follow that.
- Be his friend: Different stages of a child’s growth requires different levels of control and empathy. The values that need to be instilled also would be different. A three-year-old should be dealt with differently from a teenager from an adolescent. Grow with them and enjoy the parenting phase. And most importantly, be his or her friend. So that your child always knows whom to rely on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
It helps the growth of the tissues, in addition to increase of resistance & immunity power of the body, that helps to fight infections with immuno creative & rejuvenating treatment.
It makes an individual healthy bodily & mentally to live long disease free.
What to do when you feel lifelessness, almost no energy in your body during first trimester of your pregnancy?
Hi. .I had an surgical abortion on 25th of July. My bleeding hvnt been stopped. On 1st of Sept. .I had a checkup with d doctor n she said. She doesn't find any reason 4 bleeding. It may b because of breastfeeding my child which is of 1 and half yr. and she recommended DEVIRY 10 mg tablet to continue 4 20 30 days. But there is no control over d periods by dis tablet .I'm really worried. .wt shall I do.
She age is 19 year and she got pregnant. She has a child in her womb of 2 month. She does not want to give birth to child. What she should do. Give years advice.
Age is 28 and I got married one year over and now am planing for baby but I checked with doctors they told I have low ovarian reverse and they told for me ivf or donor egg. But I want to try for naturally. Ple suggest if any solutions.
I got married last year in sep 2016 and from that time my wife is not conceiving. We went to doctor we made our all testes evry thing is all right please can you tell us what we will do.
I am 26 year old women and taking treatment for pregnancy conceive and I tested AMH and my AMH level is 1.89 is this good for conceive or bad. Please give the opinion on this.
It is important to have a healthy diet and proper nutrition for women while pregnant in order to keep themselves and their unborn baby healthy. Prenatal nutrition focuses upon the nutrition of the mother before and during pregnancy. It affects the birth weight and development of the infants. The foods that pregnant women need during their pregnancy for themselves and their child’s health are as follows
- They should have oranges and its juice as much as possible. It is rich in Vitamin C and folic acid. It also contains potassium which lowers one’s blood pressure, which might be one of the key concerns during pregnancy. Foods containing folic acid should be taken right before conception and in the early weeks of pregnancy to avoid the birth defects of the baby in its brain and spinal cord. Other sources of folic acid include green leafy vegetables, beans, peanuts, asparagus, peas and other enriched grain products.
- Having yogurt helps pregnant women. It contains protein and more calcium than milk. It also serves to reduce the risk of having yeast infections.
- Broccoli is also a good source of calcium (for healthy bone) and is rich in vitamin C, foliate and Vitamin B6.
- Beans and lentils are rich in iron (for healthy blood) and proteins are highly needed for the health of both the pregnant woman and her off-spring.
- Figs, whether fresh or dried up, contains more fiber than other vegetables along with plenty of potassium, calcium and iron.
- A healthy diet plan for a pregnant for the well-being of both herself and her unborn baby per day is as follows-
- 6 to 11 servings of grains.
- 3 to 5 servings of diet rich in vegetables.
- 2 to 4 servings of diet with fruits.
- 4 to 6 servings of diet containing milk.
- 3 to 4 servings of meat and foods containing proteins.
- 6 to 8 glasses of water, fruit juice and milk.
- Limiting the consumption of fatty foods and sweets.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am 23 weeks pregnant I have very much itching in my legs, hand and stomach. Doctor please suggest me any lotion or medicine which safe to take.
The validity of Mirena will expire in 2017, when l will be 49+.Will l have menopause at that time due to Mirena or menopause will come in its normal course? Does Mirena have any effect on menopause. If my problem exists after the expiry dt of Mirena, do l have to have another Mirena insertion?Please tell.
Hyperpigmentation is a medical condition which occurs when an area of the skin becomes much darker in comparison to the rest of the skin tone. This happens due to an excess of a pigment called melanin. Hyper-pigmentation is fairly common and many people have reported this condition at some point in their lives.
Types of Hyperpigmentation
1. Lentigines or Freckled Skin: They are mainly freckles which arise on the skin.
2. Solar Lentigines: Although these are known as age spots, sun spots and liver spots they are caused primarily due to prolonged exposure to the sun.
3. Melasma: This condition mostly seen in pregnant women and is caused due to hormonal changes during pregnancy. Melasma typically manifests as pigmented and patchy areas of discoloration on the face except the eye area.
What causes hyperpigmentation?
- Hyper pigmentation can be hereditary i.e. passed on to children from parents
- Prolonged exposure to sun.
- Picking and poking at the skin can also cause hyper pigmentation.
- Medications such as hormone treatments, antibiotics and anti-seizure drugs may result in it as an unwanted side effect.
- Skin injuries due to bad forms of acne vulgaris and inflammation.
How Homeopathy Works on Hyperpigmentation?
Homoeopathy considers blemishes or pigmentation as a local expression of a systemic / internal disturbance. Homeopathy believes that skin disorders are a reflection of an internal imbalance and to be treated from within. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution, genetic predisposition and so on. While choosing homeopathic remedies the cause of pigmentation is evaluated, for example, mental stress, hormonal imbalances, sun exposure, nutritional deficiency, poor immune system and so on.
Homeopathic treatment, which gets to the root of the problem will reinforce the immune system and gradually restore the pigmented spots to the normal skin color. Homeopathic medicines restore the hormonal imbalance and control the excessive production of melanin. Homeopathy will not inhibit the natural process of the skin's melanin production. It will act on melanocytes to produce less melanin naturally thus strengthening the skin cells to stay healthy and remove excessive melanin in the skin. This improves the quality (texture) of skin, blemishes disappear and further discoloration of skin stops.
For fast recovery and to maintain the skin texture and glow homeopaths also use external creams which are purely prepared by homeopathic Mother tincture and low potency’s and are very safe and without any side effects.
Homeopathy medicines cure pigmentation from the root cause and assuring the patient of not facing the similar problem in future. Some of the common homeopathic medicines for treating pigmentation are:
- Medicines like Lycopodium Clavatum can be consumed if you experience grayish-yellow discolored face with blue circles around the eyes. It can also cure brown spots on the nose and face.
- Sepia offincinalis can treat chloasma (Yellow spots on the face and a yellow mark across the upper region of the nose and cheeks). This medicine also treats ailments during pregnancy and is best suited for patients who have dark hair.
- Thuja occidentalis should be consumed to treat dry skin with uneven brown spots. People who have waxy faces with dark under eyes should consume this medicine.
- Argenticum nitricum can also be consumed if your face looks pale, old and bluish. It is best suited for people who have tense, hard and brown skin with irregular brown blotches.
- Cadmium sulphuratum can treat yellow stains on the cheeks and nose. This usually worsens due to prolonged exposure to the wind and sun.
- Copaiva offincinalis reduces brown lenticular spots. These spots give a mottled appearance and can itch at times.
- Caulophyllum thalictroides can be consumed by women who experience discoloration of the skin due to uterine and menstrual disorders.
- Plumbum melallicum usually treat liver spots, hyper pigmentation and reduces the oil content of the face.
These remedies treat discoloration of the face along with liver spots, brown spots and excess oil formation of the face which is accompanied by hyperpigmentation.
However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgment on the part of the homeopathy doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient. Thus homeopathic remedies of pigmentation are tailor-made and should be taken after consulting a specialized homeopath.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic and ask a free question.