Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I feel some irritation on my face skin I use many products but there is no effect and also have periods with much pain.
Hi I had a smooth & all wid my Gf 1 month before, my Penis just touch her vagina, but we don't done sex, I didn't injected in her But she doesn't had a periods till the date. If she pregnant.? Please help me bcoz we are not in relationship now.
I am 21 years old in the Last year of college. I had sex with my fiancé. I was under medications for menstrual cycle and some how I missed two medicines so I couldn't take it anymore. I had my periods on 30th april to 3rd may, I had it on 5th of May and just because of missed medicines I had my periods again on 9th to 12th. I am not sure whether I am pregnant although I had the tests done it's ll negative. Please help.
If a girl is sex without safely and result is negative in test in 10 days after sex but period are not coming is there any medicine for it.
I am 27 year old newly married girl. I got my periods on 8th of may and after that we had unprotected sex on 20th of may. Please confirm is there a chances of getting pregnant. And want to know that when can I do pregnancy test.
What is contraceptive pill. I had sex on 26 jan Should she take i- pil now or other medicine. Please describe the medicine. And will it effect her periods.
Hi madam/sir, I have been through 2nd c section in Dec 2015. My problem is when I sleep in da night and after few hours wen I get up for bathroom, I feel like stretching myself wen I do so I could feel some muscle movements at incision. I could feel something heavy around incision. This started after 1 month. Why is it happening.
I missed my periods and I have doubt that I am pregnant. Because I am feeling heaviness on my breast and my last period date is 22 december 2015 and today is 30 jan. 2016. I had sex on 6 jan and 20 jan but I am sure that no sperm going inside of my vagina so it is possible that I am pregnant? And if I am pregnant then how can I terminate this pregnancy?
I am 24 years old female I and have a period problem for last 3years due to after taken unwanted what should I do.
Broccoli is known to have the power to bust cancer. But how is it so? Part of the cruciferous vegetable family, broccoli contains sulforaphane, which helps boost the secretion of enzymes that help to protect cells from harmful cancer causing chemicals. It is one of the most powerful anti carcinogens that can be found in food. Broccoli has a powerful type of this sulforaphane that gives its exceptional cancer fighting abilities. It is also helps to cut down the cancer causing elements in the air around you, thus helping to prevent the risk of throat cancer.
But what is important is that we should try to prevent cancer rather than fighting it later. A good diet of the right nutrients can do the trick. There have been thousands of studies as to the importance of cruciferous vegetables to fight cancer, broccoli being one of the most vital. It has been known to significantly reduce the risk of cancer and is like a natural dose of chemotherapy and hence a 'superfood'. This sort of natural chemoprevention is a natural and cheap way out of the expensive chemotherapy usually used.
Broccoli also contains indole compounds that are plant chemicals that change the metabolism of estrogen and hence decreasing the risk of breast cancer. It has been seen that those who eat more portions of broccoli in a week, are known to be less prone to prostate cancer. If you can eat only half a cup of broccoli a day, you can protect yourself from colon, lung, stomach, and rectum cancer.
More and more scientific trials are being conducted so as to ascertain how exactly and to what extent broccoli is useful in not only preventing cancer, but also curing it. Rest assured, be sure to add some broccoli to your diet from today!
Hello.. I m of 30 yrs. My last date was on 7th Jan. And then its on 25th Feb (which is too late may be because of thyroid or else reason). Bt then also it was nt proper. Then from 29th Feb it was proper as other times.. Bt till yesterday it had nt been stopped (almost 17days). So I ask my gynaecologist for tablets to stop it. She gave me" texakind" Today it has been almost stopped. She is doing my follicular study, started on 11th day bt she couldn't find clearly as on 11th day I was having my periods. So I want to ask does/can ovulation process, i. E. Formation of follicle, occur during menstrual period. Pls help.
I have pcod and I did not get periods since 3months. My friend suggested me to take ipill to get menses with in a week. Shall I take ipill or not please help me.
How may I loose my weight? My wife is pregnant on 3 month running. Is there any chance to sex with her?
Hello Ma'am, I am planning to conceive. We started trying in last year April. I have minor PCOD problem also. I am married since June 2011. I got pregnant in Jan 2013 but after normal delivery. My baby died due to birth asphyxia. Then due to depression and health I stopped trying for another baby for 1.5 years. Then started trying for baby in April 2015. But till date there is no good news. Please suggest.
Actually I had a ectopic pregnancy and doctors operated can I take hamdard habbe hamal to conceive again. Or any problem in future. With ectopic pregnancy. Or may I conceive easily with out any harm. What is folic acid medicine to conceive.
We had sex after 2days of periods, I want to know that is this leads to pregnancy, it hand 5 days back.
Fatigue is a common complaint amongst middle aged people. It is mostly seen in people who have refrained from physical activity or working out for long. This being said, there are a host of other diseases where fatigue acts as the most prominent symptom. Some major diseases where fatigue is involved are anemia, heart diseases, thyroid and diabetes. If you are feeling exhausted or worn out even after a good night’s sleep, it is time to consult your doctor. Here are a few tips that can help you in managing fatigue in the early stage:
- Review your existing medication: Get your doctor to check your medication to ensure that the fatigue is not a result of your existing medicine. Doctors often change the medication for any side effects such as this. It is also advised not to take additional medicine to counter fatigue.
- Start moving: Studies show that physical activity greatly boosts the level of energy in an individual. Daily exercise not only reduces fatigue but makes the heart and lung function more efficiently. It increases vigor and the overall quality of life. According to a study conducted by the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, it was seen that people who are more active have more self-confidence.
- Drink water: Dehydration often causes day time fatigue. It not only impairs the physical performance of an individual but also contribute to lack of alertness and motivation. A good indicator of the body’s hydration is the color of the urine. Ideally it should be yellow, pale or straw colored. Any coloration other than this signifies that the body needs more water.
- Hit the bed early: Lack of sleep is one of the biggest factors of fatigue. A study conducted by the Stanford University in 2004 showed that people with good sleeping habits suffers from less fatigue. An afternoon nap followed by a coffee further reduces fatigue and energizes a person. 8 hours of sleep is considered to be healthy and keeps fatigue at bay.
- Frequent eating: It is observed that people who eat small meals several times a day are less prone to this condition than others who eat twice or thrice a day but eat bigger meals. Frequent eating maintains a steady blood sugar level and helps a person concentrate harder. This being said, it has to be ensured that food is consumed in smaller quantities to refrain from putting on weight.
- Try Yoga: While any kind of exercise is helpful in countering fatigue, yoga is particularly helpful in boosting energy. A British study conducted among young adults showed that those who attended 6 weeks of yoga classes are found to be more energetic and mindful. Yoga should be practiced under strict supervision of an instructor to avoid any possible complications of the body.