Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Mehta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hi, In a some days I've chest pain in left side, I don't know what is the reason for the pain. I think I've breast cancer?
Hello Dr. mujhe yeah, puchna, hai, ki medicines lene k bad mujhe periods aa te hai mujhe app koi medicines baato jis se mujhe app, ne app periods aye Dr. jab tak yeah problem hal nahi ho gi tab tak mujhe pregnancy nahi ho sakti so please help me. I have need a baby.
The uterus or womb, is a muscular structure and is held in place by ligaments and pelvic muscles. If these muscles or tendons become weak, they cause prolapse and are no longer able to hold the uterus in its place.
Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus falls or slips from its ordinary position and into the vagina or birth waterway. It could be complete prolapse or even incomplete at times. A fragmented prolapse happens when the uterus is just hanging into the vagina. A complete prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina. Likewise, as a lady ages and with a loss of the hormone estrogen, her uterus can drop into the vaginal canal. This condition is known as a prolapsed uterus.
Risks: The risks of this condition are many and have been enumerated as follows:
- Complicated delivery during pregnancy
- Weak pelvic muscle
- Loss of tissue after menopause and loss of common estrogen
- Expanded weight in the stomach area, for example, endless cough, constipation, pelvic tumors or accumulation of liquid in the guts
- Being overweight
- Obesity causing extra strain on the muscles
- Real surgery in the pelvic zone
Symptoms: Some of the most common symptoms of prolapse involve:
- Feeling of sitting on a ball
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Increase in discharge
- Problems while performing sexual intercourse
- Seeing the uterus coming out of the vagina
- A pulling or full feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
Nonsurgical medications include:
- Losing weight and getting in shape to take stress off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel workouts, which are pelvic floor practices that strengthen the vaginal muscles. This can be done at any time, even while sitting down at a desk.
- Taking estrogen treatment especially during menopause
- Wearing a pessary, which is a gadget embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up to settle the uterus and cervix
- Indulging in normal physical activity
Some specialists use the following methods to diagnose the problem:
- The specialist will examine you in standing position keeping in mind you are resting and request that you to cough or strain to build the weight in your abdomen.
- Particular conditions, for example, ureteral block because of complete prolapse, may require an intravenous pyelogram (IVP) or renal sonography. Color is infused into your vein, and an X-ray is used to view the flow of color through your urinary bladder.
- An ultrasound might be utilised to rule out any other existing pelvic issues. In this test, a wand is used on your stomach area or embedded into your vagina to create images of the internal organ with sound waves.
Cherry Angiomas are benign skin growths comprised of abnormal proliferation of blood vessels. They are also alternatively known as Campbell de Morgan spots or senile angiomas. Cherry Angiomas are a rather common skin disorder.
The Cherry Angioma appears bright red, oval or circular in shape and are small in size. They can either be smooth, and close to the skin's surface, or they can be marginally raised. They mostly appear on the arms, shoulders and torso. If the Angioma is agitated (scratched, cut open or rubbed), it might result in intense bleeding in some cases.
The exact cause of Cherry Angiomas is unknown. Genetic predispositions are usually believed to be a major cause. Other than that, pregnancy, climate and chemical exposure have also been said to cause Cherry Angiomas.
An obvious link, however, has been established between age and the appearance of Cherry Angiomas. Usually, people over 30 develop Cherry Angiomas, which only seem to augment in number and size with age.
There are no other specific symptoms of Cherry Angiomas, except for the benign growths on the skin. The skin growths are usually characterised by:
- Vivid, cherry-red colour
- Small sizes
- Smooth growths which are close to the skin's surface, or are raised
Cherry angiomas usually does not need any treatment, but if you want, you can remove them for cosmetic reasons. You can also remove the Cherry Angiomas if they appear in places on your body where they can get easily irritated (such as, on the hands), and cause bleeding.
Some methods of removing Cherry Angiomas include:
- Electro-cauterization: In this method, the angioma is burned off by an electric current that is passed through a tiny probe.
- Cryosurgery: In this procedure, the angioma is frozen with liquid nitrogen; the angioma is destroyed by the severe cold. This is a relatively easy and quick procedure.
- Laser surgery: In this procedure, pulsed dye laser is used to remove the angioma. The pulsed dye laser (PDL) is an undiluted yellow laser that is hot enough to damage the growth.
- Shave excision: In this procedure, the angioma is removed from the surface of the skin by a sharp razor. Shave excision is a substitute to invasive surgery that would require an incision to remove the growth and then sutures (stitches) to close the laceration. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Garlic can do wonders to your libido. Garlic has always been seen as a miracle herb that heals body organs. It normalizes the blood flow especially towards the penis. Many ancient civilizations have used garlic to increase and heal the sexuality. I have personally tried garlic and can vouch for its powers. It is not only good for vitality and little jhony it is also great for your general health.
How to Use:
You can eat three to four garlic cloves daily for a if you are having difficulty getting an erection. You can cut that down to three times a week after a month. that is if you start feeling better down there. you can also use grated garlic in your meat to get the desired result but raw garlic cloves work much better. Your breath will be awful but I am sure your partner won’t complain after your performance in bed.