Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay MamareYour feedback matters!
Dear sir mere father ki mind ki surgery feb 2014 me hui thi. uske baad ab unhe kabi kabi chkr aa jate h or wo unconcius ho jate h pls aap btaye iska kya reason h thnx
My daughter suffered by epilepsy. Only two times one year before. Dr. prescribed to take, 500 mg levipil twice per day. morning 500 mg eve 500mg. Since one year seizure had not come. She is studying CA. CAN WE STOP TO TAKE MEDICINE. GANESH.
I am suffering from tinkling (झनझनाहट) feeling In the left hand fingers, I have also been suffering from herpes disease for the last 3 years ,on left side of my back and below my left side breast, I am recovering from Chicken-Gunia ,which started one month back, my joints have stiffened and at times feel difficulty in walking, pl advise.
I am 36 Years old male. I frequently get migraine pain. I am getting migraine pain once in a ten days period, it often lasts only a day or so but sometimes longer. When headache occur I take paracetamol 500mg, which gives me relief. I have been facing migraine problem more than 4 years. What should I do to avoid migraine pain.
I used to listen a very different kind of sound comes from my mind, like my mind is vibrating highly whenever I sit in a silent place. please advise.
Sir. I have a problem. My hand always trembles a lot. Seems to have a nervous system problem.. Please suggest me how to cure it. I shall be grateful to you for this.
My mom is having migraine problem she took medicines that prescribed. After taking it she got fat and weak but her headache was not gone. I really want her to be free from her migraine problem. Can you please prescribe a healthy diet for her.
I am diagnosed with Epilepsy and its been 3 years that I am on medication. I am taking Epilex Chrono (600 mg) in morning and same at night with 100 mg of Lamictal. Though my EEG report is normal now so just wanted to know how long treatment will take and I have to take medicines.
I am suffering from epilepsy from 4.5 years. And I am taking medicine regularly as per doctor advise. Can I stop it now if I feeling good with out advise of doctor?
My father is 89 yrs old and wt 95 kgs. on 30 dec he underwent for hip replacement surgery . he is a patient of alzeimeric dementia and some times becomes very aggressive. during his hospitalisation his left buttock's apx 2*3i nch epidermal portion was eroded after fungal infection which is still not healed what should i do for its healing and his normal walk and gait
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.