Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay M. Mehta
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay M. MehtaYour feedback matters!
Last night I make love with my husband without any protection. I don't want baby at this time & my date hasn't come yet. My last date was 28 feb. Can I take pills to avoid. Previously 5 months before I had taken pills. Can it be risky to take 2nd time pills. Is there any problem for our baby when I want. I'm in big problem please help me.
I aborted 5 weeks pregnancy with misoprostol tabs on feb 8th 2017 after 10 days I took the ultrasound the result was sac and pregnancy substances are all cleared but I didn't get my next period evn after 5 weeks so I doctor suggested me to take primolut-N 9 tablets for three days thrice (1-1-1) so I started taking tab on 17th night and stopped on 20th afternoon have completed 9 tablets. After stopping the tablets its my 3rd day still I didn't get my periods im too much worried that is there any chances that still im carrying? Need a urgent advise. Help me out!
Me and my girlfriend wanted to participating in sex she was much scared to have sex as my penis is long and she will get pregnant how to perform the task.
I am 33 year married woman, having 1year baby. After delivery I absorbed that yellow type of water is pouring from my nose.
I am 35 and my wife is 32 years old. Our marriage has completed 7 years. My wife had 3 miscarriages till now. Also the the 3rd pregnancy wad ectopic so the doctor has removed right tube due to complications. We have completed one cycle of IUI but not successful. Please advice should we opt for IVF or any other options available to plan a baby successfully.
I am 22 years old female married 11 months ago whenever I had sex my vagina itches & burns for an hour. Please advise.
She is suffering from pcos from long time. And she had completed her 1 month treatment of 3 month. And she had a 5 day period last month. Will you please tell me all the type of symptoms of getting better.
I'm a 24 year old guy, I use pull out method every time I had unprotected sex with my gf, is there any probability that she get pregnant by me? Plsss answer.
I was married before one month. My last periods was on 02.07.17. Our last IC was on 26.07.17. Is there any chance to get pregnant? please help me I wanna conceive a baby. so please help me for that
Hello. Dr. I am 27 years old. Female ,I have delivered baby boy in October but my periods are not start yet. I have done pregnancy test but it was negative. What to do I am in tension. How can I start my periods?
I have drop wise flow from last 11 days. I had my date on 14th previous month but this month it went to 11th n till now only drop wise flow is there. My usg is normal tsh t3 t4 levels are normal I always had periods on tym with normal flow wat has happened this tym then?
My thyroid report is negative but still I am fat. Kindly suggest that what should I eat to overcome my belly fat. Oftenly I feel hunger after 2 hours. Please suggest me some food that does not increase the fat and satisfy my hunger. I give breast feed to my 1 year old child.
Health benefits of tea:
1. Polyphenols content: polyphenols, especially catechins and epicatechins, have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. These little powerhouses protect your body from the bad things you consume. Over time, they may even help reduce the risks associated with diabetes and cardiovascular disease. If you drink too much caffeinated tea, you may get a little jittery, but overall it suits a healthy lifestyle.
2. Weight loss: tea may be able to help you lose weight or keep that waistline in check. In a study of tea drinkers versus non-tea drinkers, the people consuming hot tea on a regular basis had smaller waistlines and a lower bmi (body mass index).
3. Increased muscle endurance: if you’re looking for better exercise endurance, green tea may help. Scientists discovered that antioxidants in green tea extract increase your body’s ability to burn fat as fuel. This allows you to build your stamina at the gym more quickly and reap the benefits of a healthier body.
4. Cancer protection: the powerful antioxidants found in tea can actually protect your body from cancer. Current research has shown that tea helps your body fight off certain cancers, including colon, breast, ovarian, prostate, and many others. Tea isn’t a cure for cancer, but it is a simple and effective superfood that can help lower your personal risk.
5. Fight free radicals: what’s a free radical? they’re the bad guys that invade your cells and alter them for the worse. The extensive damage they cause has been scientifically linked to heart disease, cancer, and even alzheimer’s disease. Despite your body’s design, it is not always able to fight off the free radicals – especially if you have a poor diet or lifestyle habits. Antioxidants found in tea help fight the bad guys.
6. Defend bones: the compounds found in green tea improve bone strength and density. This is great news as we age and our bones begin to weaken. Used in conjunction with mild weight or strength training and a healthy diet, green tea can help you fight the ravages of osteoporosis.
7. Regulate blood sugar: people with type 2 diabetes benefit from regular tea consumption. The compounds in green tea help the metabolic system process sugars more efficiently. In a surprising finding, studies showed that people who drank at least six cups of green tea per week were less likely to develop diabetes at all.
8. Boost brain power: many factors influence your brain health. Age, weight, activity levels, and smoking all factor into the way our brains age. Polyphenols in tea may slow the effects of aging in the brain’s memory and learning centers. This includes neurodegenerative diseases such as alzheimer’s, parkinson’s, and dementia.
9. Hydration: your body is comprised mostly of water. You have to have it for your body to function properly and experts estimate that 75 percent of americans are chronically dehydrated. Not everyone enjoys drinking gallons of water every day, and coffee (despite its other benefits) has dehydrating effects. Tea, despite the caffeine, is a hydrating beverage. Next time you’re falling asleep at 3 pm, try iced green tea for a refreshing pick-me-up instead of coffee.
10. Healthy teeth and gums: countries known for their tea consumption likely drink it plain or only lightly sweetened. Tea contains naturally occurring fluoride and tannins. These help prevent plaque from forming on the teeth. Unsweetened tea, along with a daily regimen of brushing and flossing, helps keep those pearly whites healthy.type diabetes
Sir actually I am gonna monthly periods on 9 July but only for 3 days in previous months it will take 5 day orr 7 day but in this month only for three days my age is 28.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5.Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues,call your dentist.