Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Londhe
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay LondheYour feedback matters!
My mother facing sever palm pain She has no sugar issue We have consulted a doctor and he has advised that nerves are weak What I need to do next Please help.
My father has an bone pain and also he had an joint pain, nervous pain. Age of my father is 49 year.
My mom hav a regular knee joint pain and wrist joint pain. She consult wid a doctor here they gives sum medicines of calcium named "Shelcal" Bt if she leave a dose of 1 day the pain again rises soo can you please give me the better advice or better medicine for that?
I had taken I pill abt 2 months back. My period came after about 21 days and it was very very light. Was different from normal period. Then after about 28 days I had normal period. My period usually Comes early. But this time it came on time. Now in this month it has been almost 30 days. But no sign of period yet. I have not indulged in any sexual activity also. White discharge has lessened and now stopped but no period.
I am a student and used to study on bench desk all time, the time when I am sitting cause nothing but after standing or sleeping there is a very hard pain in lower back. What should I do?
Dear sir/ma'am i'm having extreme pain in my left leg's knee, it pains a lot especially when i'm setting on my legs, I can't even stand properly, i've to wait till I make my left leg straight through my hands. It pains a lot sir!
For last some months I was studying 8 hours daily to prepare for my exam. Bt from last 1 week I am suffering from pain in neck. I am not able to sit to study. Could it b surgical. What shall I do to get rid of it. I am very tensed as exams are approaching.
I am man of 55 years height 5 ft weight 82 bp normal with minimum medicine having pain in right knee for 15 years pain aggravates in rainy season and winters reduces by medium pace walking what Ayurveda medicines I can take without addicted and side effects.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!