Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Londhe
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay LondheYour feedback matters!
I am having Pain in my Right Knee for about 3 weeks, I have taken pain killers but the pain is continuing. I wake up with a stiff knee and it becomes better after walking for some time. Again at office when I have to work for 3-4 hours at my System and get up It is very difficult to walk. Kindly help.
Good evening sir, My wife suffering two' hands complete with fingers heavy pain last two weeks, heavy house work done pain will comes and night not sleeping, please suggest and prescription tablets.
What is RA rheumatic Arthritis ? for a female aged 40yrs, blood test value of 150 means what ? what is diagnosis & prognosis ?
I am 25 years old, while doing some work my back pain started at my left side back. And this is still troubling me almost 3 months.
Sir, My grandmother suffering from diabetes n high blood pressure from now a day she having problems in joints n its pain a lot she crys sometimes. So tell me what to do.
I am 25 years old girl, my weight is 44 and Height 5 fit 3 inch nd I have eye dark circles and I could not sleep well, feeling very low alway nd having pain in my knees I am looking at 21 & in mature Please give what I should do?
What are the symptoms of osteoarthritis in relation to the different affected areas?
An osteoarthritis is a form of arthritis which means unexpected inflammation of the joints/muscles, which is usually very painful. This form of arthritis is not curable, and the only thing that you can do is to take measures to reduce the painful effects of the condition. The symptoms of the medical condition often occur gradually and are chronic and long lasting in nature. Some of the body parts that get affected easily are:
- Hips- pain is felt in the groin area or buttocks at the hip joint.
- Fingers- bony growths at the edge of joints can cause fingers to become swollen, tender and red. There may be a pain at the base of the thumb.
- Knees- a 'grating' or 'scraping' sensation occurs when moving the knee.
- Feet- pain and tenderness are felt in the large joint at the base of the big toe. There may be swelling in ankles or toes.
Some of the most common symptoms which are more common to all body parts are as follows:
- Chronic pain - The arthritis related pain is very intense and chronic in nature, and it has an ever increasing trend if proper care is not taken. This pain can appear in any body joint of a person and it can cause visible inflammation or swelling in and around the muscles of that particular joint.
- Body stiffness - Another characteristic feature of this medical disorder is that there is stiffness in the normal movement of the joints and muscles. This symptom also results in a lack of flexibility of the concerned person.
- Inflammation and tenderness - Osteoarthritis is such a condition which is observable by the naked eye, as it shows signs like inflammation and tenderness. Inflammation can be noticed if a joint has a considerable amount of swelling.