Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay KumarYour feedback matters!
I lost interest in everything either it is about food, hobby, life,living style. I constantly asked a question from myself that why I am alive?
Hlo doctor. I am smoking for 7 months. Now a days when I smoke my upper chest is paining. Can you please tell me what it is nd suggest me a remedial measure.
Dear madam I am currently working as a teacher in international school. Sometime the teenage students I feel upset 11th and 12th students the students are more rich how to handle effectively them and I want to lead a happy in each and every minute.
I m not getting my complete sleep what to do in this conditions and unable to concentrate on my studies.
Hello, my father age is 56 year old. He is suffering from acidity since many years . Now he is suffering from food swallowing difficulty. He can swallow liquid items easily. But he used to take water while swallowing chappati and other item that that can chew .earlier he ate 4 chappati. But now he ate 3 only. please suggest me something good. I am too much worried.
I am not having habit of going early to bed & don't have proper sleep I am addicted to smoking I want to leave habit of smoking & I have regular walk for 45 min after dinner then also I don't have sleep. Pls advice what to do.
I'm college boy. I'm suffering from my feeling. Headache, vibration in body, fear, alws tym sad, loss of confidence, insomnia, crying, using alcohol, smoking, thinking to suicide and many more, can't concentrate on study. This all happen after breakup with my girl friend whom I love a lot. I can't forgot her till now. Last december she breakup with me. What should I do. Give me suggestion doctor I have too much problem. I can't handle this. Plzzz.
In this fast-moving world, there is no room for self. Growth of IT firms and other long-hour demanding work has led to compromises in your lifestyle - long hours in front of computer, sleeplessness, late-night sleeping, quick bites, leaving us with emotions of anger, anxiety, stress and so on. This is a major reason why people today are hypertensive.
Diseases due to Hypertension: Tension and stress are the building blocks of numerous serious ailments like cardiovascular diseases, asthma, spondylitis (back pain) and grey hair. You may also suffer from gastritis leading to ulcer.
Natural ways to treat Hypertension : Ideally, tension and stress are not diseases. If you can control these, you can control the conditions that take root because of them. Naturopathic (or alternative medicine) treatments for tension and stress are most ideal.
Here are some natural ways to treat hypertension.
- Sleep well: An adult should sleep for a minimum of 7-8 hours daily. Your body cells rejuvenate while you are in a relaxed state. Many jobs demand late-night work or night shift work. However, your body is meant to sleep early at night. Instead of working late night, you can start your work early.
- Eat right: Stress leads to elevated levels of sugar in your body. Try to avoid sugary content food. Your body needs balanced diet of proteins, carbohydrates, less of fats, and more of vitamins and minerals. For proteins, eat fish, eggs or white meat. For vegetarians, you can have soy, cereals and protein drinks. Diet must include milk products like yoghurt, milk, vegetables rich in minerals and vitamins and roughage (salads).
- Destressing exercises: Nowadays, most of the jobs demand sitting for long hours. Physical activity is one of the ways to de-stress your body. A 45-minute walk would also help. Alternatively, yoga or tai-chi type marital art helps to de-stress. Breathing techniques involved in meditation also play a vital role.
- Anger management: Develop patience. That would automatically lead to anger management at your workplace as well as at home. Be a good listener. Laughter therapy also helps as it releases many happy hormones in the body.
- Supplement for stress: This has to be the last tip when you do not perform the first four. Multivitamins containing vitamin B and minerals such as magnesium are recommended. You can count on certain herbs such as Ashwaganda, Ginseng, Rhodiola and St. John's Wort.
Despite following these tips, you may still face problems because every human is different and reaction to every remedy could be different. In such cases, approach for expert advice.