Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay KumarYour feedback matters!
My b12 level is very low i.e 190, and now I am felling excessive weakness, but now I have started taking qutock plus and ME12 OD once a day. How much time it will take to recover! please reply! I'm very tensed!
Can you suggest one thing about when children's are in depression mood. How will be we get them in normal position.
I am loosing memory. I keep forgetting things. Study I do, last a day only. Next day I find I am blank. Pls suggest which could be effective in regaining my Memory power.
I feel like subside. I am don't find the happiness around me the why it was before. My parents always want me to do as they want and I do even if it means to put my own feelings away, but I also want to live my life in my own way. I don't wanna leave them and I can't live like this with them. Not just that because I am not good in studies I get spoiled alot. Now day I feel happy with only my girlfriend as she understands me. I had once made my mind that I am gonna subside and I have even wrote a subside letter but my girlfriend rad the letter before I do something stupid and stopped me. My family also don't like the girl as she is my choice they want me to do a arrange marriage even when they them self has done an love marriage. I don't know what to do. I am really confused.
Hello I am 22 year boy I have concentration problem Many times I forget that what was I am reading and mind goes away from the study So what should I do to increase my concentration power.
I am a working girl. My age is 21. I am suffering from many type of questions in my mind. I don't have any answers. I am very depressed day by day. I don't know why. But I feel very tired. painful and exhausting. I want to do more in my life. And back yeas. I was very energetic. Confident and happy person. But don't know why now I feel very low. And de confident. please tell me something. And help me for overcome this situation.
Hi sir i am working in dubai plumber from last 4 year i am suffering the problem mental tension now I have too much gas trouble i am drinking alcohol any problem from this please tel me good suggestion sir thanks
Sir I have just read about the border line personality disorder (bpd) I am also having that type of disorder and having some of the symptoms in it but my problem is' different''one which is 'UN EXPLAINABLE''also I met a psychologist a month ago and am unable to explain the problems which I had. I want to say my problem which I had in my heart but when it comes to tell I am speechless. What should I do to tell clearly the problems had in my heart.
I have very weak digestion from last 1 year, lot of burping whole day and acidity generates. And get the feeling of anxiety. Please suggest medication for strong digestion power.
Is there any way to reverse the carcinogenic effects of smoking tobacco? Your advices will be of great help.
Can I take baclofen with lonazep. As my doctor has prescribed me these medicines now along with thiamine 100 mg. And I am feeling better now. The craving for alcohol has reduced a lot.
Some medication to quit smoking so that one can just dislike to smoke a cigarette and or ganja/ charts.
We generally use the word 'stress' when we feel that everything becomes too much to handle - we are overloaded and wonder whether we can cope with the pressures placed upon us. Nowadays stress is a normal part of life. Almost everyone has some sort of stress. Constantly reacting to stressful situations without making adjustments to counter the effects, threatens our health and well-being.
There are steps you can help you managing day to day stressful conditions and take to feel better.
- Be realistic: If you feel overwhelmed by some activities (yours and/or your family's), learn to say NO! Eliminate an activity that is not absolutely necessary. You may be taking on more responsibility than you can or should handle. If you meet resistance, give reasons why you're making the changes. Be willing to listen to other's suggestions and be ready to compromise.
- Shed the 'superman/superwoman' urge: No one is perfect, so don't expect perfection from yourself or others. Ask yourself, 'What really needs to be done?' How much can I do? Is the deadline realistic? What adjustments can I make?' Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it.
- Take one thing at a time: For people under tension or stress, their day-to-day workload can sometimes seem unbearable. The best way to cope with this feeling of being overwhelmed is to take one task at a time. Make a list of things you need to get done and start with one task. Once you accomplish that task, choose the next one. The positive feeling of 'checking off' tasks is very satisfying. It will motivate you to keep going.
- Share your feelings: A conversation with a friend lets you know that you are not the only one having a bad day. Stay in touch with friends and family. Ask them how they have dealt with a similar situation that may be 'stressing you out.' Let them provide love, support and guidance. Don't try to cope alone.
- Be flexible: If you find you're meeting constant opposition in either your personal or professional life, rethink your position or strategy. Arguing only intensifies stressful feelings. Make allowances for other's opinions and be prepared to compromise. If you are willing to be accommodating, others may meet you halfway. Not only will you reduce your stress, you may find better solutions to your problems. Go easy with criticism. You may expect too much of yourself and others. Try not to feel frustrated, disappointed or even 'trapped' when another person criticises you.
- Hobbies: Take a break from your worries by doing something you enjoy. Whether it's gardening or painting, schedule time to indulge your interest. Exercise: Regular exercise is a popular way to relieve stress. Twenty to thirty minutes of physical activity benefits both the body and the mind. Meditate: Just ten to twenty minutes of quiet reflection may bring relief from chronic stress as well as increase your tolerance to it.
- Take Herbal Supplement: Herbs like Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Mandukparni, Shankhpuspi, Kaunch are very helpful in managing stress. These herbs work on the brain and help relax you which ultimately empowers you to manage your stressful conditions easily. There are many herbal supplements available in the market that can help you.
- Consult the Doctor: If your stress level doesn't seem to improve with above tips, it may require more attention and consultation with an Expert.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.